Good to Me (Enough)

Girl's Love Story: Miss-Longing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything won't last forever 
But... Can we last together? 

.
.
.

Yes we can, we will
It might take lot of steps but lemme show you how good you are to me 

©©©

"Baby..."

"Hmmm...?"

"...uh... Nothing..."

"Hm?" She turn her body, facing her girlfriend with curiosity in her eyes, "What is it Chaeyeon?"

"It's nothing babe... Really," the girl with name Chaeyeon smile at her, caressing her cheeks, "I just want to hear your voice,"

"What a lame excuse you had,"

"Lee Eunbi, I'm serious"

"I'm still Kwon Eunbi," she stuck her tongue out, mocking Chaeyeon, 

"What? Why? You don't want to be Mrs Lee?"

"Hmmm..." Her chin lay comfortably on Chaeyeon's chest as she said, "I want to..."

"Then?" Chaeyeon trying her best to make her girlfriend comfortable. After such a long day at work, Eunbi got home looking tired and blue. Being a good girlfriend, Chaeyeon already cook for dinner, even preparing everything before they went to sleep. But... They're missing the time they talk to each other a lot. So, here they are laying on bed, literally Eunbi wrap herself with Chaeyeon's arms. 

"I've got lot of things in mind..." She sigh, "Everything is troubling me lately..."

"Including being Mrs Lee in the future?"

How Eunbi look at her with a pout on her kissable lips only tempt Chaeyeon to more. But knowing Eunbi for such a long time before they date each other... Chaeyeon doesn't need to be told twice about this. 

"What's bothering you babe?" She slowly asked, hands caressing the girl's hair, "Mind to tell me?"

Eunbi look down for a while. Still cling to Chaeyeon but the look on her eyes still empty. "...I feel bad...?"

"You feel what?" Chaeyeon frown, "Why would you feel like that?"

"Because I'm dating you..." Eunbi still not bother to hold her head up, she's afraid to see Chaeyeon's eyes at this state, "Because I'm dating the perfect Lee Chaeyeon," there's bitterness in her voice that trigger Chaeyeon's silence. 

As she slowly look up and Chaeyeon can see her eyes. Those beautiful eyes with doubt in it. 

"I feel like... You're wasting your time on me..." Eunbi said those words, bitterly, "Can we last forever? With this state?" 

When tears escape from Eunbi's eyes, Chaeyeon immediately hug her tight and shower her girlfriend's face with kisses. She just want that girl feel her love, she will do anything for her. 

"We can and we will..." Chaeyeon said those words softly. It's not a promise, its a fact. Everybody knows it, Kwon Eunbi is made for Chaeyeon, Lee Chaeyeon only. 

©©©

Mission: Make Kwon Eunbi realize how good she is for Lee Chaeyeon

Step 1
You're Beautiful
Call her beautiful whenever she woke up
Note: She might think you act weird

After a long night of talking in agony. Eunbi wake up and feel how puffy her eyes are. She's being grumpy in the early morning. 

'Why did I cry last night?' She pout,  still laying on bed, 'I made Chaeyeon worry too...'

She had no idea that her girlfriend still laying there,  right beside her, watching. Silently chuckling to how cute Eunbi is. 

"Good morning babe"

Eunbi was startled, almost jump out of the bed. Thankfully, Chaeyeon catch her before she fall.

"Babe, don't you think it is too early for you to fall for me?" Chaeyeon teasingly said, "You look pretty by the way" manage to wrap her arms around the older girl's waist, she pull her closer and said, "I'll cook for breakfast, let's get up and get ready shall we?" She end her sentence with a sweet kiss on Eunbi's beautiful lips. 'Damn... Why did Eunbi has such a nice pair of lips?' she thought. 


Meanwhile Eunbi... 

'What's wrong with Chaeyeon...?'

©©©

Step 2
You're All Mine
Claiming her as yours whenever you can
Note: Make sure everyone watching while you do this (especially those ert)

Done with their breakfast and bath. Both Eunbi and Chaeyeon are getting ready for their activity today. 

As Eunbi putting on her makeup, Chaeyeon lay her body on bed.

"You have no class today?"

"I have... It's at 1 pm"

"Then you can sleep-"

"I'm taking you to work" Chaeyeon look at Eunbi through the mirror as she said, "And I'm not taking no for answer"

"Okay Lee Chae Yeon" Eunbi rolled her eyes after calling out her girlfriend's name, "But if you're going to take me to office with motorcycle..."

"I'll drive slowly, I promise" the younger girl grin at her, she get up and take her leather jacket, "Let's go?"

"But I don't want to wear that jacket," still pouting, Eunbi look at Chaeyeon. She doesn't feel like wearing the leather jacket but she also know, Chaeyeon doesn't like it. 

"You just need to wear it until we arrive at your office babe," Chaeyeon smile as she put the jacket on Eunbi, "The weather is going to be pretty bad today, I don't want you to get sick,"

"...okay," Eunbi nods slowly. Still pouting, she walk out of the room with Chaeyeon in front of her.

Looking at the back of her lover, Eunbi always wondering, how did Chaeyeon make her like this? 

She always know how to wrap her arms around Eunbi and made the office girl feel safe. She always know how to calm her down and made her day even better than yesterday. She always laugh at how clumsy Eunbi is, but she will never leave her girlfriend deep in loneliness. That's Chaeyeon, Lee Chaeyeon and that particular Lee Chaeyeon is her girlfriend. Ain't that crazy? 

Eunbi still deep in her thought, not realize that Chaeyeon had been standing and watching her.

'I'm wondering how does it feel to be with her forever...'

"Babe...?" Chaeyeon frown as Eunbi stand in front of her, waving her hand, trying to get the older girl's attention, "Babe you're going to be late for work,"

"...ah..? Eh?" Eunbi blink her eyes, looking confused. Then in less than a minute, her cheeks flushed and she hug Chaeyeon tight to hide her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter