Home

Girl's Love Story: Miss-Longing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: SEVENTEEN - Home

She doesn't know what to do. 

She only smile without saying anything.

She's completely clueless. 

She's completely hopeless. 

One is in despair and sorrow. Meanwhile the other one is hiding hers neatly. 

The two girls had been running over a circle, never realize, that they're home for each other. 

©©©

"Unnie..."

"Hm?"

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"Losing you"

Kaeun stop herself from stretching and look at the girl who had been there to accompany here practicing.

"What do you mean Sakura?"

The brown haired girl look at her, "What can I do unnie... I..." She bite her lower lip, "I'm useless without you..."

Kaeun doesn't need time to understand. She walk to Sakura, kneel in front of her. Slowly lifting the younger girl's chin, intentionally their eyes meet. Kaeun had to hold herself back from actually leaning even closer to give the cherry blossom a comfort kiss. 

She know those lips doesn't want to be claimed by her. Those lips still longing for someone else that definitely not Kaeun.

Silence growing as they are still looking into each other's eyes. As if no one is coming inside the gymnasium, Sakura, slowly leaning even closer. Both of her palms rest on Kaeun's cheeks, next... Her lips rest on Kaeun's.

The giraffe was completely shocked but she's not pulling back. She's staying still as Sakura's palms somehow made its way to Kaeun's nape. Gently pulling Kaeun closer to her. None of them realize that the other girls are going to be there in less than 3 minutes, or could it be, they know, they're aware of it but this guilty pleasure has taken it's troll on them. 

'Damn it... You gotta stop'

Kaeun scold herself for completely giving in... But what's happen next is... Kaeun is the one who taking the lead. The smaller girl, Miyawaki Sakura, letting her body glued to Kaeun as she slowly stand up while keeping their lips sealed.

Everything has become too hot for them to handle. Craving for air, Kaeun was the first one to let go. Meanwhile Sakura still insist for something deeper than just a kiss. Her eyes talk way honest than how we thought. Kaeun knows her for such a long time, she can read her easily... Sakura never shows those eyes to her before. No she's not. 

She's needy. Kaeun knows... But she decided to ignore and think of something else. 

'This is bad...'

They're still hold on to each other, none of them are planning to let go. Everything seems so right.. The light in Sakura's eyes still as bright as the sun and the beat of Kaeun's heart still not cooperating with her since the start. She doesn't know what the heck is this (more likely she pretend...) But her mind is thankful for whoever those person that brag inside the room. Meanwhile her heart...? Well... We all know the answer. 

"Do we interrupt something?" Yunjin was the first one who talk. She and Yena were playing around, they're having a small relay competition from class to the gymnasium. Yunjin is the first one who arrive there, opening the door right away. The second to arrive was Yena who jump to her back right away. They were laughing loudly until they realize that... They're not the first one arrive there. 

Some people call her dense. No she's not. Yena is completely aware at the situation that her eyes just witness. The awkward yet (you can say) hot tension between Sakura, the manager of their basketball team and Kaeun, their coach. The Japanese' face was literally bloom into a perfect red meanwhile the giraffe coach is (clearly) prentending to do her stretching. 

"Where are the others?" After gaining her composure again, Kaeun put her now-its-time-to-practice face, 

"They're coming soon Coach"

"Well then... Both of you can warm up first"

"Okay!" Yunjin and Yena answer in unison. At the time, Kaeun turn around to face sakura. Their eyes meet once again. She was about to say something, but the only thing that come out was, "You're going home with me..." Which practically loud enough to be heard by Yunjin and Yena, also the reason of Sakura's shy nod. She realize that she sound like a protective girlfriend.

'Kaeun, what are you doing...'

©©©

"Are you done?"

"Yeah... Shall we...?"

"Go home? Let's go"

All that Kaeun can think of is, how grateful she was. The fact that Yunjin and Yena actually not saying anything or even dig for a deeper information about what happened between her and Sakura. 

Everyone has left. Yena said that she's going on a date with Yuri, Yujin has promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter