two

I can fly away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina is in her room. On her bed.

Sure technically it’s just for their project and once it’s over they’ll go back to being acquaintances at best, nodding to each other in the halls. Right now though, Mina is here, talking to her casually as if it's something they do regularly, lazily draped across the bed as she types one handed on the laptop in front of her. It’s really kind of a lot to process.

Somehow Mina looks so good with minimum makeup and hair half messed up from her habit of pushing her hand through her as she thinks and Sana honestly kind of thinks it should be illegal but not really because then Mina would be in jail and not like, right beside her. In her room.

She probably looked stupid in comparison, half curled up inside a blanket on a chair that span to the side slightly whenever she moved, laptop balanced precariously between the top of her knees and her stomach.

The worst part about it is that Sana thinks she could kind of get used to this; The whole hanging around and chatting while they work thing. It’s strange how Mina manages to make her so comfortable and so flustered at the same time.

Keeping her thoughts on track was really a task and a half today, but the project needed to be finished by tonight because Sana’s rotten luck had gained them the first presentation slot on monday and nobody should have to do homework on sundays that was just… wrong. But right, the project.

Mina really wasn’t kidding when she had said she had it memorised. Sana barely had to do anything other than type things up as Mina recounted all the stuff she had memorised. It was really unfair that Mina got to be so smart and pretty and cute and awesome and confident while Sana was just a flustered mess ninety percent of the time (one hundred percent of the time around Mina.).

Really all Sana needed to do was make a few changes here and there, organising sentences better and making the whole thing look better in general. Mina probably could have left half an hour ago, she'd told her so already, but she hadn't and that was weird. But also super nice because if she's spending more time with her than she needs to it must be because she enjoys it right? Or because she's bored; Or because she felt sorry for her or... Yeah she'd rather assume it was the former.

Every time she looks across at Mina to ask her for an opinion on the design Mina is looks back at her almost instantly, as id she'd been waiting, and she'd smile that super cute gummy smile of hers and listen so intently as Sana spoke. If Sana hadn't already had The Biggest crush on her she certainly would have done after seeing her like this, focused on her work and yet simultaeously finding the time to interact wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter