one

I can fly away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i only vaguely remember how high school worked and kinda went with the first thing i remember learning in science to. reference. so. yeah.

 

 

Sana likes to think that she’s quite confident, and why shouldn’t she be? She's pretty enough that she has seen someone literally walk into a wall because they were too busy staring at her to pay attention to where they were going (she sure hopes its because she was pretty anyway…). Plus her grades are doing reasonably okay she thinks, she's even somehow managing to pass maths despite the fact she majorly at it.

There is one thing that makes her nervous though. Girls. Or more specifically one girl, Myoui Mina aka the girl that Sana, and probably more than a quarter of the school population too, has a crush on.

Somehow she's managed to avoid talking to the girl despite sitting right next to her during science; but does it really count as avoidance if she physically cannot speak because Mina is so beautiful her brain kind of shortcircuits whenever she looks at her? Who knows.

How she’s managed to maintain good grades in science is beyond her. A solid ninety percent of her time is spent concentrating on not accidentally staring at Mina for too long and trying not to panic and fall out of her chair (that had only happened twice so far! Success!) whenever her arm brushed against her benchmates as they were working.

Now, however, all of her avoidance tactics are useless. Because, like the useless gay she is she hadn't been paying any attention to the lesson and as such had not had the time to protest against her teachers decision on who was working together for this semester's final project.

It's not even entirely her fault, Momo had been the one who was messaging her about how cute her crush was first for once, which of course meant Sana had to quickly glance at Mina too only to see her pouting as she looked down at the work in confusion and honestly how the hell was she supposed to concentrate when something that damn cute was stuck in her head.

Considering the extent of their interaction before now was Sana trying not to gay panic too obviously and basically running away after every lesson so she can have enough time to compose herself so that she actually had a chance to concentrate on her next lesson… she’s sure this whole project think is going to go wonderfully. Everything will go great. She’s absolutely entirely fine.

 

She’s ed.

 

Because now Mina is looking at her expectantly, waiting for an answer to a question she hadn't heard over the sound of her heartbeat going into overdrive. Luckily for her Mina seems to register the confusion on her face and repeats the question.The whole conversation is a blur to her and the only thing she can actually remember is agreeing to Mina’s suggestion a bit too loudly and making the girl laugh. It was adorable. Everything that Mina does is adorable.

 

Oh and also they’re meeting in the library after school on friday to work on the project. Which means Sana has exactly two and a half days to figure out how not to embarrass herself.

 

-

 

She doesn't figure it out.

 

-

 

sana:

16:27

im going to death

 

momo:

16:27

????

 

nayeon:

16:28

ur meeting myoui mina soon right

 

sana:

16:28

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

 

momo:

16:28

i think that's a yes???

 

sana:

16:28

MAYBE SO

 

momo:

16:28

GOOD LUCK!!!!

 

sana:

16:28

thank

 

16:29

oh wait she’s here byeeee

 

momo:

16:29

byeee

 

nayeon:

16:30

dont die

 

sana:

16:30

sksklsk im try

shes so

prwttu

im gay

 

momo:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter