Love of my Life

Love of my Life

 

 

Yunho knew he was dead. The moment he opened his eyes, his body was no longer in pain. The last he remembered was passing out and suspecting that he won’t wake up the next day. Coach Sunghoon put him through hell for being late that he thought his body was about to give up. And it truly did.

Yunho was sure he was dead when he woke up to the sight of an angel looking down on him. The angel was glowing with his fair skin almost blinding Yunho. His hair was short and tied on the top to keep it away from his forehead. His big eyes were hiding behind square glasses. When the angel blinked at him, he blinked back. He thought, how do you say greetings in angel language?

“You’re alive!” He heard from somewhere. “Hyung, get up. You didn’t even make it to your room.” He’s confused. Did Changmin die too?

“Where… where am I?” Yunho said, frowning when Changmin finally came to view, blocking his sight from the angel who woke him up.

“You’re at the common room. You were sleeping like a rock. No one could wake you up.” Changmin said, handing him a pill. “Here, painkillers. Your hapkido guys said you were punished yesterday for being late.”

“Who…” Yunho asked, looking past Changmin to get a glimpse of his angel to make sure his eyes weren’t tricking him.

“Oh, you have to thank Jaejoong hyung. He stayed with you throughout the night.” Changmin said.

“It’s nothing, really. I needed to study too.” ‘The angel has a name and his name is Jaejoong’ was all Yunho could think of. “Since you’re awake and your friend’s here, I’ll go ahead. See you around, Changmin-ah!” And with that, Jaejoong was gone, yawning and stretching as he made his way to the stairs and out of Yunho’s sight.

“Who is he?” Yunho asked Changmin.

“Jaejoong hyung? He’s Junsu’s cousin. He also stays in this dorm. At room 303.” Changmin stated. “He just transferred so that’s probably why you don’t know him.”

Yunho sat up, dazed. “Changmin. Changmin, Changmin, Changmin.” He said, a smile creeping up from the corners of his lips. “I’m in love.” He said, clutching his heart like cupid’s just hit him right there. The next time that Yunho saw Jaejoong was at the campus field. Jaejoong was alone at the bleachers munching on chips. Yunho had wanted to jog his way up to Jaejoong but he heard the whistle and the ball was back on the game again. For the first time in his life, he thought soccer was a waste of time when he could be up there, telling Jaejoong that he’s the most gorgeous person to walk on earth.

“Yunho!”

Yunho was looking at the bleachers again, stopping mid-jog when he saw another guy approached Jaejoong..

“Yunho!”

Jaejoong was smiling, laughing at whatever the guy said. Yunho couldn’t help but feel a sudden rush of blood to his chest.

“Yunho!”

When the guy made a move to lean in to Jaejoong, Yunho saw black. A faint “look out!” ringing in his ears.

When he woke up, he could hear Junsu’s voice, telling someone that he was hit by the soccer ball and fell to the ground unconscious and Junsu was panicking because “what if he doesn’t wake up?! What… what if he’s in a coma??”

“You’re overreacting.” Yunho heard that voice. That very familiar voice. “He’s gonna be fine.” And like the breath of life, that melodious voice spread throughout his body and immediately revived him. “See, he’s waking up.” The melodious voice said and few seconds after, he was greeted again by the face of his angel. “Are you okay?” the angel asked him.

“I’m… fine.” Yunho replied, trying his best to smile.

Jaejoong smiled back at him. “Do you know where you are? Do you recognize us?”

“You’re the love of my life.” was Yunho’s immediate response. It didn’t register in his fuzzy brain until he saw Jaejoong’s eyes went wide and a faint blush spread up his cheeks. “I mean…no… that’s not what I meant to say....”

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows.

“I mean, I meant to say that but not now. Not when I’m lying down again and looking too weak for you… and…” Yunho rushed to explain, Jaejoong has his eyebrows raised now and really, why is it so difficult to talk to Jaejoong without making a fool out of himself?

“I am sorry, Jaejoong hyung. He’s being stupid and embarrassing.” Changmin said, slapping Yunho’s arm.

“He is.” Jaejoong told Changmin, laughing and shaking his head. “You have such a weird friend.” he added, and Yunho groaned, covering his head with the sheets of the infirmary bed where he’s lying on. “But... I’m free this Saturday if you want to watch a movie.” Jaejoong said.

Yunho immediately threw the sheet but when he looked around, Jaejoong was no longer in the room. “I’m an idiot.” He groaned, getting dizzy when he sat up.

“You are. But at least that got you a date?” Changmin said, rolling his eyes when Yunho gave him an -eating grin.

 

 

The rest of the week was horrible. He had both soccer practice and hapkido and an exam but every time he would walk past Jaejoong in the corridor, and every time Jaejoong would give him that blinding smile, he immediately gained the energy to give Coach Sunghoon 50 burpees.

He never had a single class with Jaejoong being a business management major and Jaejoong being in the music department. Upon further “investigation”, he found out that Jaejoong was the youngest and the only boy in their family and that he has 8 sisters, one was teaching Applied Math at their university. He also found out that Jaejoong loved receiving flowers. The way his eyes lit up when Yamapi, their Japanese senior walked up to him and gave him flowers made Yunho slam his locker closed. Yamapi wasn’t the only one. Jaejoong apparently has a long list of admirers, mostly boys, who would try to get themselves noticed. Jaejoong wasn’t picky because he smiled and greeted them all the same.

“Stop sulking. Tomorrow is Saturday. Aren’t you supposed to have a date with him?” Changmin told him.

“Well, it doesn’t feel any special if he’s basically hanging out with all the guys who show him interest.” Yunho groaned.

“Okay, here’s the thing.” Changmin said, sitting up from his bed. “Junsu said that Jaejoong hyung doesn't like turning people down so he ‘accommodates’ them even if they don’t really interest him.”

Yunho looked at Changmin interestedly only to realize something more heart breaking. “What if he’s also only accommodating me?”

“Well, we’ll never know right? But Junsu also said Jaejoong doesn’t allow anyone in their dorm room unless he likes them. That was their only dorm rule. Even I haven’t been to their room and it’s just right down the hallway.” Changmin said. “Don’t give up too easily. You’re Jung Yunho. You can get anyone you like.”

Jaejoong said they would meet at the cinema because he had to submit a couple of assignments to his teacher first. So Yunho patiently waited for him by the entrance, clutching their movie ticket. It’s been almost an hour and Yunho was starting to worry if something bad happened to Jaejoong or if Jaejoong had any plans of showing up. What if Jaejoong wasn’t feeling generous today and decided that it was a mistake to invite Yunho out for a movie, what if…

“I’m so sorry!” Jaejoong cut him off from his thoughts. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Did you wait long?”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong who was panting in front of him, a faint redness covering his cheeks. He must have ran. “Not really. Are you okay?”

“Yea. I’m really sorry. I had to redo some stuff with my composition and I don’t want to bring them home so I finished them as quickly as I can and I lost track of time. And…”

“It’s okay Jaejoong. Don’t worry about it.” Yunho said, hiding his hands in the pockets of his varsity jacket, crumpling the movie tickets and leaving it in his pocket. “I just got here too.” He beamed.

“Oh.” Jaejoong sighed in relief. “Well, I guess we both missed the movie. I’m sorry about that. What do want to do?”

Yunho scratched the back of his head. He didn’t think past the movie. He was so caught up trying to analyze Jaejoong that he didn’t put much thought to this date. He wasn’t even sure if this was a date. He wasn’t always like this, never so unsure around the person he liked. Jaejoong was looking expectantly at him, his breathing back to normal. “I don’t really know.”

“Oh… well... What about arcade? Changmin said you like arcades. I could really use a trainer on Street Fighter.” Jaejoong said, giving Yunho the best smile in the world.

“I charge expensive per session.” Yunho joked.

“Well, I’m sure I qualify for ‘love of your life’ discount.” Jaejoong teased.

Yunho groaned but he was happy to hear Jaejoong’s laugh. “Don’t make fun of my feelings.” Yunho said, as they both started to make way to the arcade.

“I think it’s cute.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong was perfect. He’s pretty, witty and loves street fighter even when he’s a complete in the game. He would purse his lips or stick his tongue out when he’s concentrating and he would shove Yunho away whenever Yunho gave him a merciless KO. He was beginning to be really grumpy so Yunho decided they’ll just do a one player game and he will teach Jaejoong the tricks.

“Okay, push the buttons now!!” Yunho said.

“Which one???” Jaejoong almost screamed, panicking. “I am dying, Yunho!!”

“No! Not that! Not that!” Yunho said, standing behind Jaejoong and guiding his hand with the controls.

When they won, Jaejoong almost celebrated like Korea had won in the Olympics. He turned around and gave Yunho a big hug which Yunho returned, lifting Jaejoong and twirling him around from excitement. It was only when Jaejoong’s feet was back down on the ground that they realized what happened. Jaejoong’s face was buried in Yunho’s shoulder, his smile meeting Yunho’s skin.

“Sorry.” Jaejoong said, detaching himself to Yunho’s hold, much to Yunho’s dismay. “I got carried away.” He smiled sheepishly.

“It’s okay. You won but I got the reward.” Yunho teased, enjoying the blush on Jaejoong’s face.

They tried to do a couple more rounds of the game before they decided to go to the burger joint that Yunho loved. Yunho was by the counter waiting for their order. He looked at where Jaejoong was sitting and simply waiting for him when someone from two tables away from them walked up to him.

“Hey. My name’s Minwoo. Are you alone?” He heard the guy said.

“Hi. Actually, I’m with someone.” Jaejoong replied politely.

“Oh. Well, if you want, you can come with us.” Minwoo invited.

“No. But thank you for the invitation.” Jaejoong said.

“No. We insist.” Minwoo said, reaching to grab Jaejoong when Yunho came and grabbed his arm.

“He said no.” Yunho said, making sure to grip hard on Minwoo’s arm. “You don’t want ‘me’ to say no.” He added, before letting go.

“Fine.” Minwoo said, massaging his arm and giving Jaejoong one last look before leaving.

When Minwoo reached their table, he told his friends something before all of them left the joint. Some of his friends looked back at them and although Jaejoong gave them an awkward smile, Yunho remained standing beside Jaejoong, guarding him like a lion. He felt a tug on his arm that made him look down at Jaejoong. “You should sit down.”

Yunho couldn’t look at Jaejoong. Everything was going so well and that scene with Minwoo made him feel insecure again. It was like a reminder that Jaejoong is naturally “accommodating” and that this isn’t a date. He was reaching out for their shared fries when he felt fingers curling against his. He looked from the window to the seat in front of him only to find Jaejoong looking solemnly at him. When Jaejoong smiled, he felt his heavy heart soar.

They stayed quiet for the rest of the afternoon. Yunho figured, he liked it when Jaejoong didn’t let go of his hand.

It was Wednesday and Jaejoong, being his usual radiant self arrived at the cafeteria with Junsu beside him. Changmin called them over and immediately gave up his seat just so Jaejoong could sit beside Yunho. Jaejoong has pasta and pizza in contrast with Yunho’s burger and fries. Without asking, Jaejoong put the tomatoes from his salad to Yunho’s plate and Yunho happily thanked him. Jaejoong remembered how Yunho loved them in his burgers. Changmin and Junsu looked at the exchange and smiled knowingly.

“Are you going to watch the soccer match tonight?” Yunho asked.

“I am. Junsu told me you’re not playing though.” Jaejoong answered.

“The game’s too important for the team and we don’t need a distracted player.” Junsu teased.

“I have hapkido match coming, that’s why!” Yunho defensively said.

“That’s good then. You can sit beside me and cheer for Junsu.” Jaejoong beamed.

The game was all fun. Jaejoong was cheering for Junsu and the whole team. Changmin was not as enthusiastic, saying that the other team was basic and that their school team was a sure win. But Yunho, Yunho was fuming. There were three guys behind them talking about asking for Jaejoong’s number. They’ve only heard of the new transferee and to see him this upclose made then think that he’s probably a Kpop idol.

By half time, Jaejoong groaned and scratched his neck. “My throat’s gone dry. I’ll be back. I need water.” He announced to no one.

“I’m coming with you.” Yunho said, moving to follow Jaejoong and once they were lined up for the snacks, Jaejoong shivered. “Are you cold?”

“I am. This autumn breeze is cruel. Much more when winter comes.” He said.

“And you go around wearing sheer shirt.” Yunho disbelievingly said.

“Are you already judging what I want to wear?” Jaejoong raised him an eyebrow.

“No. I’m worried that you might get sick.” Yunho said. He proceeded to shrug his own varsity jacket off and wrapped it around jaejoong, urging him to wear it. “You can have this.”

“But what about you?”

“I’m okay. I have enough muscles to keep me warm.”

“Show off.”

When they returned to their seats, the game hasn’t resumed yet. Jaejoong was giving Changmin the drinks the latter requested. Yunho’s jaw was clenching when he heard the murmurs behind them and when someone finally tried to make a move, he looked at them and glared. Jaejoong stood up as soon as the game started and Yunho fixed the varsity jacket on his shoulder. The name “Jung Yunho” spread across the back. Jaejoong didn’t mind for he was so focused in the game. Yunho gave the boys behind them one final look before placing his own arm over Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

 

Jaejoong is the most bizarre person Yunho has ever met. It’s been a week and nothing has progressed between him and Jaejoong aside from smiling at each other at the corridor whenever they pass by each other. Jaejoong also seemed to be enjoying his varsity jacket in the cold autumn breeze as he uses it around campus, refusing to return it to Yunho. Jaejoong would sometimes join them for lunch at the cafeteria and Yunho would amusingly tell him how good he is in his jacket. Jaejoong would smile and say they’re comfortable and was wondering if he could have it. Yunho was more than pleased to say “Sure.”

Yunho noticed that Jaejoong spent more and more time with him. Probably because Junsu’s been hanging around a lot with Changmin too. But at the corridors, Yunho would somehow find Jaejoong waiting for him by his locker and asking if they can come home to the dorm together.

Yunho wasn’t complaining though. As a matter of fact, he also went out of his way to go to Jaejoong’s classes, waiting for him outside. People would often find Yunho sitting in at music classes just to watch Jaejoong sing. And Jaejoong would always drop by the hapkido training room to watch Yunho train. He would always be the one handing Yunho his water and towel and push him away saying “ugh. You stink.”

“It’s called manly sweat.”

“It’s called body odor. Hurry up, I’m hungry.” Jaejoong would whine.

Until one Friday came. Yunho saw Jaejoong get in the corridor with a smile on his face and a bouquet of flowers in his arms. Jaejoong looked surprised when he saw Yunho at the common room but all he did was gave him a nod and whispered an indifferent good night. Yunho noticed that Jaejoong’s no longer wearing his jacket.

Changmin looked at the exchange and waited until Jaejoong’s gone before saying, “What are you going to do about Go Ara?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, didn’t she confess her undying love for you at Hapkido? And that both of you will be going for a roadtrip? Jaejoong hyung told me about it. Apparently he has a class with her and that was all she would ever talk about.”

“Oh. She didn’t confess. Just told me she needed to go somewhere and wanted me to accompany her. It was a harmless favor.” Yunho shrugged.

“Oh…” Changmin said, looking expectantly at Yunho. Hoping that Yunho could put the pieces together about why Jaejoong’s suddenly not talking to him. “Okay. If that’s so.” He said when Yunho didn’t say anything more but kept on glancing to the stairs to where Jaejoong disappeared to.

The hapkido tournament that Yunho has been preparing for was finally happening. Despite the sudden coldness, Jaejoong beamed up when he invited him to watch. As his source of inspiration and energy, Yunho knew Jaejoong’s presence will help him win the match. And win, he did. After the congratulatory hug from his team and his coach, receiving the medals, he was even happier to see Jaejoong (and Changmin, but his eyes always, always only focus on Jaejoong) by the side of the hall waiting for him. He made a move to go to them when something grabbed his face and the next thing he knew he was kissing someone, the shock made him close his eyes. With the cheer of the crowd, Yunho didn’t hear Jaejoong say “for god’s sake.” When he opened his eyes, Jaejoong was no longer in the hall. “Way to go Yunho!” He heard his team cheer.

That night when he came home slightly drunk from the after party, he contemplated if he’ll just sleep on the common room couch and wake up to the sight of his angel or if he need to get back to his room and take a quick shower. He decided to go to his room and just as he was fumbling with his keys, he heard a conversation down the hall. He saw his senior, Yamapi walk out of Jaejoong’s dorm room. Jaejoong and Yamapi exchanged a couple of hushed words before Yamapi turned to leave, glaring at Yunho as he walked past him. Jaejoong stepped out of his room to watch Yamapi walk away only to freeze when he saw Yunho. As soon as Yamapi’s gone, Jaejoong made a move to go in and close his door but Yunho was quick with his step and was suddenly all sober. He caught the door just when Jaejoong was closing it and when he pushed it open, Jaejoong was standing there in his pajama, eyes bloodshot red.

“What…”

“Go. You’re not supposed to be here.” Jaejoong muttered.

“Were you crying? What happened?”

“It’s nothing. Go. You’re not allowed in here.”

“Oh, and he is?” Yunho almost shouted, but it was the alcohol. He never wanted to shout at Jaejoong. “Tell me, Jaejoong. Are you playing around with me?”

Jaejoong looked up at him and how he wanted to punch whoever made him cry. “Playing around with you? You’re the one asking me now?”

“You get all close and lead me on and I’m still not allowed to come in here. And he just gives you flowers and he’s suddenly better than me. If I had known you were that easy—”

Jaejoong had punched him. He knew because he tumbled down, holding onto the wall for support. Jaejoong can swing his arm well because it brought him back to his sober senses and Jaejoong was right there, fuming but with tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Yunho said, approaching Jaejoong. “I’m being an idiot. I’m sorry.” He said, closing in on Jaejoong.

“You’re such an .” Jaejoong whispered, wiping the tears away. “A complete jerk.”

“I am. Baby, I’m sorry.” Yunho said and when he knew it was safe. He wrapped his arms around Jaejoong, shushing him when he heard faint sniffs. “I’m sorry.”

“You should be.”

“I’m being jealous when I don’t even have the right to be.”

“You made me cry.”

“I did. I’m sorry.”

“You let her kiss you when I was there.” Jaejoong said.

Yunho felt alarm bells go off and he suddenly let go of Jaejoong, holding his face up, his heart breaking when Jaejoong’s tears continue to fall. “What?”

“Don’t you “what” me!” Jaejoong groaned, punching Yunho’s shoulder. “You kissed back. I saw it. It was disgusting.”

“I’m sorry. But… I’m confused.” Yunho stated.

Jaejoong stayed still, looking down.

“I’m sorry I kissed her. I was surprised. And you were gone when I pushed her.” Yunho rushed to explain. He’s confused. Jaejoong wasn’t angry because of what he said. Maybe, maybe…

“I’m not easy, okay!” Jaejoong said. “You’re just too damn slow. I was the one who asked you out. I was the one who said we should play street fighter on our first date even when I hate that game but you loved it! I hate burgers and fries but you loved them so we ate at your favorite burger joint. I was the one who purposely didn’t wear a jacket on autumn so you’ll lend me yours. I was the one who was waiting and waiting but you didn’t ask!”

Yunho felt like . Here he was overthinking Jaejoong’s actions and Jaejoong’s just there waiting. Yunho didn’t want to be the one who hurts Jaejoong’s feelings. He wanted to be the one to make him smile all the time. “I didn’t…”

“I was wondering when you will ask. But you weren’t asking. I always have to make the move. And I was gonna ask you! I thought, it will be a great gift for winning. But I guess you didn’t need any more gifts.” There was bitterness in Jaejoong’s voice and Yunho hated himself for putting it there.

“No. Don’t ask. It has to be me. I should have asked before. I’m sorry for asking so late and being so stupid but...Jaejoong-ah…” he pushed Jaejoong’s chin to look up at him. “You’re the love of my life.” He said, pretty pleased at the blush on Jaejoong’s face and the small smile on his lips. “Will you go out with me? Officially? I swear, no one will ever come close to me. My attention is all on you. And I really, really like you.”

Jaejoong took his time, looking into Yunho’s deep brown eyes. He held Yunho’s hands and smiled.

“Well, I’m not an easy man.” He said, pushing the confused Yunho out of his room. “Good night, Yunho.”

 

 

Jaejoong didn’t really like the idea of making Yunho work for it but he quite enjoyed the attention that Yunho was giving him. As soon as he walked out of the lecture hall, Yunho was already waiting for him, a bundle of roses in his hands and a big, bright smile. They’d been having lunch together more often that Junsu once complained that Jaejoong wasn’t giving him any more attention. “Blame it on Yunho. He’s monopolizing me.” Jaejoong would say, and Yunho would wiggle his eyebrows at Junsu.

At the common room, Jaejoong would notice how Changmin would immediately leave his space beside Yunho as soon as he arrived. It was almost too natural that whenever he sat beside Yunho, Yunho would place his arm around his shoulder and he would relax immediately, forgotten was the frustrating vocal class he had.

Jaejoong loved the common room. It seemed that Yunho must have forgotten but when Jaejoong first moved in the dorm, it was Yunho who helped him carry his luggage to his room. He wasn’t able to properly say his thanks because Yunho dashed out, saying he’s almost late for Hapkido practice. That evening, Jaejoong was surprised to find Yunho passed out on one of the couches in the common room. He was sound asleep and his snores were so loud that it could probably wake up even the dead. He even felt sorry that he was the reason why Yunho had to go through hell in training. Jaejoong knew he had a crush.

When Yunho blurted out that he was his “love of my life”, Jaejoong gathered all his willpower not to jump and kiss him. He thought, maybe it was the painkiller that the nurse injected that made Yunho say stupid things but if it wasn’t, he knew he had to grab that chance. Junsu has told him that Yunho’s quite popular with the girls being a hapkido star player and part of the soccer team. He knew he was competing with the half the women’s population at the university or more so he decided to be bold and invite him for a movie. He wasn’t really planning to be late. He was genuinely inspired to complete a composition thanks to Yunho that he lost track of time and he was disappointed that when he arrived late, Yunho said he had just arrived. In his mind, maybe Yunho wasn’t taking the date too seriously. Why else would he be late as well? Had Jaejoong not been distracted and arrived as scheduled, he would be standing there like an idiot waiting for Yunho.

But when he got home from the night of the soccer match, Jaejoong realized that he was still wearing Yunho’s jacket with Yunho’s full name embroidered across his back, as if showing off the world who he belongs to. He felt a piece of crumpled paper in the pockets and saw the movie tickets that Yunho bought. The time was 30 minutes earlier than they were supposed to meet and Jaejoong felt like an idiot. Yunho was just as excited as he was.

Jaejoong loves Yunho. He didn’t know what exactly about him that he loved the most but he knew he has already fallen in love with him some time between the common room to this day. He liked him very much that he found himself speechless at the bleachers while Yunho in all his sweaty glory was standing at the field on the other side of the fence. Yunho was looking at him, expecting an answer.

“Uh…” was his intelligent reply and it wasn’t really helping that the whole field was quiet. “Uh…”

“Jaejoong, just say yes!” Changmin hissed from beside him, suffering what might be a secondhand embarrassment.

“I… well, fine. It’s okay. I mean, it’s not okay but… I’ll survive this.” Yunho said, his cheerful, confident and handsome face from a few minutes ago was replaced by disappointment. He laughed it off, brushing his hair back and waving at everyone who were murmuring. Afterall, who could deny Jung Yunho?

But Jaejoong wasn’t a complete idiot. It was just that Yunho took him by surprise and decided that half time is the best time to announce “Kim Jaejoong, you’re the love of my life. Please, please go out with me!” followed by a huge cheer from the crowd. Jaejoong knew he needed to stop being an idiot. From where he stood in the bleachers, Jaejoong ran towards the fence, almost tripping on his way. “Yunho! Yunho wait!” He called out, slamming the fence to call Yunho back.

Yunho turned around to look at Jaejoong and jogged his way back to the fence. Jaejoong has always thought Yunho was cool but today, his boyish charm was winning him over. “You are such an idiot. This is cheating.” Jaejoong said, a blush forming on his cheeks when someone from the audience yelled “if you won’t take him, I will!”. He bit down his bottom lip and Yunho held his breath. “Okay. Yes.”

“What?” Yunho said, bending down to look at Jaejoong who was now looking down, hiding his face from the rest of the university.

“I said yes. I’m now your boyfriend.” Jaejoong repeated only for Yunho to hear.

Yunho made a move to hug Jaejoong but the fence made it impossible for him. Instead, he grabbed one of Jaejoong’s hands and kissed it before jogging backwards back to the game. “He said yes! He said yes! Everyone, we’re gonna win this match!!” He announced. Jaejoong only hid his face behind his hands.

Yunho really hates that Jaejoong “accommodates” his admirers. He was fuming when he made it to where Yamapi was handing Jaejoong another bouquet of roses. “In case the news didn’t reach you, Jaejoong’s mine.” Yunho said, snatching the flowers.

“Yunho!” Jaejoong exclaimed, grabbing the flowers from him. “Give me that!”

“What? You’re not supposed to accept flowers from your admirers when you’re supposed to be my boyfriend!”

“Jaejoong is right. You are an idiot.” Yamapi blurted out before chuckling and ruffling Jaejoong’s hair. “I’ll see you around, Jae!” Before he left, shaking his head in disbelief.

“Give me those!” Jaejoong demanded.

“I’ll throw these! I’ll buy you 100 roses if you really like them!”

“Those are for my sister in Math Building! I was trying to play matchmaker for them! God, Yunho.” Jaejoong exclaimed, grabbing the bouquet and leaving Yunho. “You will be punished for that!”

Yunho followed him like a lost puppy. He was relieved when he grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and Jaejoong laced their fingers together. “What punishment?”

“I’m still thinking about it.”

“I can take anything.”

“Oh yea? How about… no kiss for a month?” Jaejoong threatened. Yunho stopped from his tracks, horrified. Jaejoong only laughed out loud and continued walking.

“Hey! Anything but that!” Yunho said, pulling Jaejoong and pushing him against the wall. “That’s cruel!”

“Oh god, why did I fall for you?” Jaejoong said in between laughs.

“Oh you were meant for me, Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho said, before leaning forward to kiss Jaejoong, pleased when Jaejoong responded as eagerly, winding his arms around his shoulders to the back of his neck.

Clearly, he has all the time in the world to figure out Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

end.