1.- Oceanus

Apollo and his tasks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The darkness that envelopes her mind has become common in all of the Ares’ kids. It’s like a sheer fury so consuming that leaves her body trembling with its vigor. Kaeun is still able to hear the screams, to feel the force of the fear turning her body into ice, fighting the hopelessness, and just giving up.

She is fighting a losing war.

The water is cold, and she is sinking lower and lower and lower each time more slowly. Kaeun is in the middle of the sea, fighting against the waves, that hit as strong as tsunamis against her frail body.

“Just give up, daughter of Him, just give up and close your eyes, it will be easier” The deep voice caressed her ears, and soothed the pain, she wanted to do that “You know deep in your heart that the Gods don’t care about you, He doesn’t care about you, does he? Your own father shunned you in front of everyone. And you still keep fighting for him, the question is why?”

Her arms stopped struggling, and her mind came to the decision to let it go. She could just sleep for the eternity, and her father will not change.

“Yeah, he is selfish as only the Gods of Olympus can be” That voice, maybe, they could love her, without any barrier. That’s what she always wanted, unconditional love.

Kaeun opened her eyes.

There was a man. A very pale man. With dark blue eyes, eyes like the universe, that shone very brightly and alabaster skin. He was half and there was an aura of power irradiating around him. His eyes were so deep and Kaeun felt like she could drown in them. His lips pulled a smile, but it didn’t seem a happy one. There were no feelings on his handsome face, only as blank one.

“You should let it go, Kaeun, there’s no use to keep going like that, and suffering all the things that Ares pulled you through”

The man beckoned her with a big soft looking hand. His mouth flashed another smile, a dangerous one. And looked behind him, where another body was floating around.

Kaeun felt tense, as if she knew the body. As if that person was of someone she once knew.

The man kept staring at the body without any particular emotion.

“She let it go” He whispered, and Kaeun shivered. “She had enough, and now she is free. Do you want to be free?”

He pulled his hand towards her again.

“Let’s be free, Kaeun. Let’s break those chains around you”

“Who are you?” Her voice trembled, overwhelmed by this vision. There was so much confusion in her, and it was combined with the fear she feels.

The man smiled again.

“Zeus knows me too well”

He swam towards Kaeun, and caressed her cheek, with a cold hand, this time, his eyes seemed warmed than before, almost melting with fire.

“My name is Oceanus, and I am a Titan”

A hand took a hold of her wrist, and pulled her upwards, away from the strange man, who only could stare at her going with an immense melancholy. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see him with that sadne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter