Six

Who likes who?

Hi guys! I'm deeply sorry for posting so late, I'm just really busy and countless problems are after me so I can't really find myself updating daily. Here's a short update! Thank you for reading! <3

--


I woke up feeling weird because I can't feel anything, as in literally. I tried moving but I can't then it hit me. Kyu and Hae are both squishing me with their legs and arms all over me! Aish these kids really! I tried freeing my hand and slapped them both to wake them up and their exaggerated groans satisfied me.

"Hyung! What the hell?!" - Hae shouted holding his cheek still half asleep looking really ugly making Kyu laugh forgetting his reddening cheek.

"Good morning my favorite hyung! Hang out with meeee" -Kyu said as soon as he stopped laughing clinging onto me. 

"No he won't, he'll be spending his day with me. Right, Yesungie hung?" - Hae answered in my behalf. Kyu's face darkened.

"I already called dibs! get away from us you stupid fish" - Kyu teased making me laugh, Hae looked at me shocked and punched my arm.

"What? you do look like a fish." - I said innocently. Kyu laughed making Hae way angrier and the next thing I know, they're chasing each other around the dorm again. Ugh, great way to start my morning.

I got out of my room and find Hyuk eating quietly, he's really a messy eater aish. He suddenly looked at me and I immediately looked away afraid he might misunderstood.

"Morning, Yesung hyung." he greeted me and stood up getting another plate and setting it beside him, he then walked to me and pulled me towards the table. "Have breakfast with me, are you feeling okay?" he asked with his hand on my pulse.

"U-uh yeah, just kind of sore because of those two crackheads squishing me all night." - I answered looking down and took a seat beside him and watched him put food on my plate.

"You should've kicked them out. Here, eat up and take a med. Can't afford you getting sick, we have a schedule tomorrow." - he said then he patted my back. I only nodded not looking at him and was about to begin eating when he made me look at him. what the , Hyukjae.. 

"Look at me next time when i'm talking Yesung hyung."-he said deeply then smiled. I suddenly got nervous and looked away but still managed to nod. I WANTED TO SLAP YOU SO BAD HYUKJAE YOU LITTLE ANCHOVY!!!!!! 

"You're red again, are you sure you're feeling okay?" he asked and this time I looked at him and smiled, 

"Yeah, i feel great." - I answered and looked away immediately. He really doesnt like it when people's not looking at him while talking. I should put that in mind, don't be delusional, Yesung. 

I began eating while Hyukjae keeps on putting something else on my plate, ugh I'm getting full already. 

"Eating without me, Yesungie hyung???" - Hae suddenly appeared and I can imagine his irritating grin across his face. I felt Hyukjae stood up and collected his plate as if he's done eating. I looked at him and he patted my head. 

"Eat well, Yesungie hyung. Get lots of rest, which means, stay here and don't go anywhere." - Hyuk said eyeing Hae and Kyu. 

"Stop stressing him, crackheads." - Hyuk finally said and left us three feeling dumbfounded. I shrugged and continued eating while Hae's playfully poking me because of what happened. Kyu being the brainless one started opening his mouth as if implying for me to feed him. Hae pushed his face away from me earning a smack from Kyu and there they go again, chasing each other around the freaking dorm, ugh. 


"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????" -Leeteuk hyung's finally here. 

"Kyuhyun and Donghae's fighting over Yesung hyung again." - I heard Hyukjae told our leader and I swear I heard two smacks and I'm sure as hell Teuk hyung smacked the wits out of the two weirdos. 

--


"I'm bored, Heechul hyung." - I said tiredly. Heechul hyung and I are watching tv and I'm bored out of my mind. 

"Kill yourself then, Eunhyuk." - he said lazily and tapped my head. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up. Why is it so quiet? Where's Donghae and Kyuhyun? 

"Have you seen the two dorks?" - I asked Heechul hyung. 

"Yesung and Donghae? Haven't seen those two lovebirds anywhere, why?" - I closed my eyes tightly because of frustration. Aish why does he have to say that

"I meant Donghae and Kyuhyun you dummy." - I spat. 

"Yah you , language. I think I saw Kyu in his room earlier now get lost you impolite rascal." - he said dismissing me. 

I went to my room and locked the door behind me, I get my secret box and opened it making me cry. 

"Why do I have to be so madly inlove with this jerk?" - I said softly staring at Donghae's picture. I'm currently lost at my own thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. 

"Hyukjae-ah." - Yesung hung? 

I composed myself and hid my box. I stood up wiping the tears on my face and opened the door. 

"What is it Yesung hung?" - I asked 

"Wanna watch movies at my room?" -Yesung hyung asked looking down. Hmm movies doesn't sound that bad. I carefully put my hand on his chin making him look at me. 

"I told you to look at me when we're talking, Yesung hyung." - I said and made my way towards his room. I'm bored anyway, might as well spend time with hyung. 

"Go get me some snacks hyung!" I shouted when I got into his room first, I heard him say yes so I positioned myself in a very comfortable----

"Boo!" - WTF

"YAH YOU RASCALS!!!!" - I shouted at Donghae and Kyuhyun. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE


"WE WERE HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST HAHAHAHA HIDING HAHAHAHA UNDER THE BED HAHAHAHA TO SURPRISE YOU HAHAHA YOU LOOK SO UGLY OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU ANYMORE HAHAHAHA" - Dong-freaking-hae said in between laughs teaming up with Kyuhyun. So they're best of friends now? I rolled my eyes and punched them both. 

"Yah yah yah! We're going to watch a movie so shut the hell up morons." - Yesung hyung said as he walks in with bowls of popcorns. He handed me one and I suppose we're going to share. I don't want to share this with neither of those two es. 

"Sit here beside me hyung, I might lose my mind if you don't." - I told Yesung hyung and pulled him beside me. It's true though, I might lose my mind if Donghae's beside me. 

And just like that, we started to watch the first movie. This is gonna be a long day. 


--

I can't help but smile seeing my Yesungie hyung and Eunhyuk so close together. YEYHUK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"AHHHH!" - Yesungie hyung shouted surprised. I unconsciously put my arm around his waist to calm him because he's scared of the movie then I saw Eunhyuk looking at Yesungie hyung and pat his head. 

"It's just a movie scaredy cat." - he teased, I felt Yesungie hyung calmed down and smiled at Eunhyuk. I loosened my grip on his waist, I guess he'll be okay, considering the fact that Eunhyuk can calm him down more than I can.... I should be happy right? 

"Why do you always look like crap you stupid fish?" - Kyu whispered beside me making me smack his forehead. Serves you right, you impolite brat. 

Popcorn never tasted this good.