Five

Who likes who?

--

"Yesungie hyung! You guys are back? Have you eaten already? Wookie made food."  - Hae said as soon as we got home. He held my hand and dragged me towards the kitchen and left Hyukjae frowning by the door. "Yah, yah. Yesung hyung doesn't feel well, stop dragging him so much." - Hyukjae commented as he reached us and went to check the food Ryeo made. "U-uh yeah. We stopped by our cafe before we went home so I'm not that hungry." - I said freeing my hand from Hae's grip.

"You went to your cafe??? Together??? With Hyukkie???" - Hae asked completely liking this new information he just gathered. "Do I need to repeat myself?" - I said irritated. Stupid fish. I noticed Hyukjae being silent and just kept on looking at us. I can tell that he's not in the mood already. What's wrong with him, really? He acts like a girl sometimes and it's driving me insane. On the other hand, Hae keeps on nudging me being all excited as heck making me face-palm. Should've kept my mouth shut because of that grin on his stupid face. It's getting hard to withstand him lately. If he keeps on being this obvious, Hyukjae might think--- I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT HE THINKS. I REALLY DON'T. Damn you, Donghae. You and your screwed up mind! THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU FREAKING BUTTHOLE. UGGGHHHH. 

"Stop smiling so much you look like ." - Kyu suddenly said at Donghae who's still grinning stupidly as he reached us. Hae frowned and smacks Kyu's head. "Yesungie, Donghae smacked my head!!! Do something!" - Kyu complained. "That's because you're disrespectful, brat. I'm not your mother.  it up." I said dismissing him and went straight to my room. My mind's a mess, it's tiring me. 


--

As soon as Yesung hyung went to his room Donghae faced me grinning weirdly. What's with him and grinning these days? No wonder Kyuhyun keeps on mocking him. I cocked an eyebrow wondering what he's thinking." Yah, I told you to stop that." - Kyuhyun butted in. I chuckled. Evil maknae, indeed. "WILL YOU STOP HARASSING ME!?" - Donghae shouted pissed as hell and chased Kyuhyun around our dorm. They're running around cursing at each other, if Teuk hyung hears them they'll prolly get a beating.

I shook my head smiling then went to the living room and sat on the couch playing with my phone. I felt someone sat beside me and nudged me a little. I faced him and my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw Donghae staring at me closely. I tried to fight my blush but to no avail--- "So you went on a date with my Yesungie hyung." - he stated with a mocking tone. My heart quickly sank as I understood what he meant. I wanted to clarify that it doesn't mean anything but I can't speak. He's obviously jealous of me, and that itself got me devastated.

"Well? How was it?? Isn't he wonderful?" - He said excitedly. Isn't he supposed to be mad? "Pardon?" - I said completely confused. "Don't play stupid, you know how perfect he is right?" -He said hugging my arm. As much as I wanted to feel these raging butterflies in my stomach, confusion beat me to it. "Shouldn't you be jealous? Aren't you supposed to be mad or something? Either way, it doesn't mean anything so you can stop being weird now. God." - I said standing up but he pulled me back down. Why am I even inlove with this idiot?! "Yah, drop it. Yesungie hyung and I aren't a thing. Maybe someday, but not now. Best of luck." - Hae winked and stood up. I sighed. They're not together but he doesn't deny the fact that he likes Yesung hyung. I'm not sure if the latter feels the same though. Can't lie that I'm not confused, but I'm getting sick of this feeling already.

"Donghae." - I called out. He turned to look back at me. I stared at his eyes and how soft they were. His features that I came to love still have a huge impact on me. Just him standing there in front of me makes me feel bliss but the fact that he's standing there beginning to leave me for Yesung hyung is killing me. 

"Take care of Yesung hyung, he's not feeling well." - I said then stood up and left. Wake up, Hyukjae. It's over. 

--

I stared at his retreating figure and smiled. He really does care for my Yesungie hyung. Hyukkie needed a push. If he needs to think I'm his rival so he can crack and confess to Yesungie hyung then so be it. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I went to Yesungie hyung's room and saw him sleeping. I leaned and kissed his forehead as I held his hand and lied down beside him. 

"What is it now, Hae?" - he said eyes closed. He really is a light sleeper. "Nothing, Hyukkie said you're sick so I'll rest with you. Sleep." - I said softly and saw him smiled a little. I stared at him and waited for him to fall asleep again. I want the best for you, hyung. And Hyukkie might be the best.

I heard the door open softly revealing Kyuhyun the evil maknae. As soon as he saw me holding Yesungie hyung's hand he rolled his eyes and mouthed "gay". I was about to give him a piece of my mind when he walks closer and snuck at the other end making it look like we're sandwiching Yesungie hyung. He slapped my hand making me pull away from hyung and I slapped him back. We're slapping each other's hands when hyung groaned annoyed between us then Kyuhyun hugged him close. Tsss, sneaky brat.

-

 

I'm really busy nowadays because of school so I hope you understand the slow updates. Sorry!