One

Who likes who?

Warning: A VERY SHORT CHAPTER 

 

--

 

"EUNHAE! EUNHAE! EUNHAE! EUNHAE!"


the crowd rants rather loudly. My sweaty, tired self tried to ignore them and show them my gummy smile. My excessive panting are no help at all because I can feel myself grimace which I hope to be unnoticed. I felt someone pat my back and saw him smiling at me. The one who keeps on breaking my heart, Donghae.

I smiled back, or I think I have. Our concert finally ended with us now at the backstage, panting like crazy. We're beyond tired and seeing Donghae wipes the sweat of Yesung hyung is not helping at all. I closed my eyes and sighed. Bestfriends my . They're probably dating and Yesung hyung denied it and said that they're bestfriends instead. They're both fooling no one. Donghae and I prolly have a strong fandom supporting our 'relationship' but Hae's actions tells otherwise. It's clear that he likes Yesung hyung and the latter likes him as well. Making me look pathetic and utterly heart broken. 

I looked at them again and saw how that smile of Hae lights the whole place and the agonizing truth that I'm not the one behind them. I closed my eyes again then heaved a deeper sigh. Truth really does hurt. 

"You good? You look like crap." - I heard Kyuhyun commented. I rolled my eyes at him making him laugh at me. Yesung hyung's right. This brat is annoying as heck.

"You did amazing there, Hyukkie! Yesungie hyung agrees!" - Hae said having Yesung hyung wrapped in his arm. I cocked an eyebrow at them and noticed Yesung hyung's eyes locked at the ground. Shy at being wrapped by his beloved, I suppose. I muttered a small thanks and left them. I'm not in the mood to deal with this bull.

--


I stared at Hyukkie's retreating back. I can't help but grin at my best friend who seems confused.

"Stop being gay in front of me. Ugh." - Kyu muttered then rolled his eyes at us. Yesungie hyung hit his head angrily. "You better go change, you impolite brat!" making Kyu leave touching his injured head.

"Will you stop grinning? Seriously, you're creeping me out." - Yesungie hyung said irritated. "I can't help it! Hyukkie seems to be jealous of me. I really believe he likes you! Didn't you see the way he looks at you earlier?" -  "No, good thing I didn't. And please stop being delusional. Nobody likes no one. Snap out of it!" - Yesungie hyung scolded. If only he could see how much Hyukkie stare at him from afar! I'd like to play around sometimes and make Hyukkie jealous by clinging onto Yesungie hyung and I've been getting the exact reaction I wanted! YeHyuk for life!!!!

"But hyung! Give him a chance! He's----" - "Nobody's giving a chance at no one! He doesn't like me, Hae-ah. Stop imagining, and I'll only believe you when he tells me that himself, WHICH I KNOW HE WOULD NEVER BECAUSE THAT'S JUST SICK, and your fans will bury me alive for sure. I'd rather be pair up with Kyu instead of that monkey." - Yesungie hyung debated. Tss. Hyukkie's my friend and I want him to be happy especially I know that he wouldn't hurt my bestestfriend. 

 


I need to interfere. YeHyuk needs to sail at all cost! 

 

--

 

"Stupid, Donghae. Being delusional and all almost got me believing and----" - "Can't get enough of Donghae, hyung?" - I almost jumped out of shock when Hyuk suddenly spoke. I looked at him wide-eyed but he stood there staring at me blankly. I felt my face reddening because of his stare so I turned my back on him.

"Stop fooling around, Hyuk. It seems like you still think that Hae and I are dating, I see." - I muttered irritated. This is bull. Seriously if he keeps acting like a jealous bastard, adding fuel to the fire Hae's starting it's not going to end well, and I don't really like where this is going.

"You don't have to hide it, hyung. We can tell. Make it official, I'm happy for the both of you anyways." - I heard him say with a hint of jealousy in his voice or am I imagining things now just like Hae. Either way my face can't get any redder than it is now. What the hell Hyukjae.... 

"Seriously you guys, you and Hae are prolly the ones who should date and not the other way around. You're both delusional, you suit each other THAT well." - I said dismissing him and started to pace rather quickly. Is it getting hot in here or what??? Hyukjae's driving me insane.

"Stop saying things you would probably regret, hyung." - he said coldly and left. I stopped doing what I was doing and put my BIG MANLY hands against my blushing face. What the hell is going on with him!?

 

 

---

Belated happy birthday, Bianca-ssi! (SujuLoveNL)  Hehehe. I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I'll do well next time and I'm reaaally looking forward for your fic's next chapter! Hihihi lots of loooooove!!!