Tale 1/-

Grandma's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It happened all of the sudden. I was just a young girl who's looking through the windows of every malls I passed on. Wishing to own or create one of those majestically dresses and shoes every girls wanted to own and have.

You see, my mom is a real estate broker who has an astounding taste in fashion and my father is a strict and an ambitious lawyer in town and you can tell by my grace that I inherited my manners and traits from them. 

Mother always tell me that a girl should be a little chic whereas a dominating Queen like persona shall be felt by many aside from being poise all the time, I also shall not let anyone see my emotions as what my father taught it's a sign of nothing but a weakness. 

I grew up looking up to the both of them, for me as child superman and wonderwoman are nothing compared to them cause my parents are the perfect definition of the ideal high society's persona and relationships of the community and they like the Lakshmi and Vishnu who are idiolized by many.

My parents may seen stuck up and snobbish but they did nothing but help people in need and support each other through ups and downs and as I watch them the longer I would want to ended up to be like them but despite that I confusingly never pictured myself to have a man as a partner in life like how a woman should be and I always wondered why? That's what I always wondered and I've thought of it many times as much as I ponder of how a shoe made.

Despite being known as the next lawyer of the house, I know myself that I'd rather sew bags and shoes. Everyday right after the sun rise, I would hop off the bed and do my daily routine as what I accustomed over the years and would proceed to my Dad's pal to teach me some things about the politics but at the night a child in me would take over and helps me to sneak into my Mom's office and closet where I could see the paradise every woman wanted to own but then that time I was just a kid or a child rather who was asked to act like a lady and be painted as one of the ideal noblewoman in the future. 

My mom saw the passion in my eyes as she see the fantasy that I see, since then she let me to accompany her at noon as she goes to her clients places to do her work and stopped by a certain shop to buy a shoe. 

and that's how I become close to my shoemaker Norman that my mom hired to customized my shoe with a reason that I have a very small foot size that most people don't have. I was laughed at because of that fact but elderly told me that it was one of the reasons why I was extra special and that's how I believed for the longest years I lived. 

When you're a child, everything about the world is possible and one of the things that I dreamt of is to marry a shoemaker. so I could have or see all the shoes that was made before anyone else.

There's a certain feelings that I feel whenever my hands touch the shoes, it's great and seems like there's a fireworks inside of my heart. My love for shoes and fashion grew a lot fonder as I frequently visit the said place not just to clean or custumized my shoes but also to help them as a volunteer.

Years goes by, a financial crisis happened that affect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter