Chapter 2

Bias or Love?

At Seoul,

 

“Guys hurry up or we miss the movie!” Heechul yelled.. Every member get to the van and started driving to the shopping mall… “Hyung why are you so excited to watch the movie?” Sungmin asked “Because Siwon buys it!” Heechul replied “Siwon ah what is the movie about?” Leeteuk asked “It is a secret but I can tell you it similar to horror” Siwon replied

 

After 2 hours watching the movie,

 

“Woah! The movie is really scary!” All the member said.. “How can that actress play the innocent and villain roles so perfectly, Siwon?” Heechul asked Siwon since he is an actor too… “I don’t know hyung because I never played that kind of role. But one thing I can tell you the actress is very talented..” Siwon replied while still admired the actress acting.. “Hyung, do you know who is the actress?” Kyuhyun asked while playing his phone.. “The actress name is Claire Johnson” Henry replied.. “Why?” “I wanted to search her name” Kyuhyun replied while typing to his phone.. “Let me see!” Henry shouted “You can search yourself, you’ve got a phone right?” “But watching from your phone will save more time!” Henry replied “Why do they give us a week off?” Ryeowook asked “I don’t know but I know we have to be in SM at 5 PM.” Leeteuk replied “5 PM?” Heechul asked “Yes, 5 PM why?” “It’s 4 PM already!” Heechul yelled.. Every member ran get into van and drive to SM..

 

At Seoul Airport,

 

Claire P.O.V

 

As I was walking with Sarah, my manager I’ve heard a man called my name holding a board with my names. “Please follow me” the man said Taking care of my luggage and walked to his van, which I supposed to be his company van.. “Where are we going, sir?” I asked in Korean “We are going to SM, Mr. Lee want to see you. Do you need to go to anywhere, miss?” “No. Just asking.” I replied.

“Sarah, do you bring my book?” I asked in English “Yes. Do you want to read it now?” she asked “Yes please!” I said excitedly “Can you please take care of Penny, I want to read my books.” “Anything you want.” she replied handing me my Mr. Midnight books..

 

This is the fact nobody knows, that I was a crazy fan of Mr. Midnight and Mr. Mystery.. I have all of their books just never finish read it because of my tight schedule. I’m hoping to finish my off day reading Mr. Midnight.. And just like how people love Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes I love Mr. Midnight and Mr. Mystery so much….

 

At SME,

 

As I get out from the car, Sarah asked me “Why didn't you read your books?” “I forgot that I can't do anything in the car or I will feel likely to vomit.” I replied “Yeah, you right. And good thing is you didn't really vomit”

 

The man we meet at airport led us to Mr. Lee office.. As we are in the lift, I take out my earphones and plugged it to my phones to look like I’m listening to something. I also wear my hoodie and zipped it to my head and wear my hat.. It’s not because I don't want people know Claire Johnson is here, it is one of my style I wear wherever I’m out.. Not like Korean idol or actor, they wear it to hide themselves from public.. Also I don't need to worry much, this is Korea not Sates so there are zero chances they know who am I…

 

As the door opened I followed the man to Mr. Lee’s office..  When I arrived at the front door, I took a deep breath and take a step to come in the room.. There is Mr. Lee or Lee Soo Man or I call Uncle sitting at a sofa facing me..

 

“Claire you come” Uncle greeted me. “As you can see, yes I come or how else you can see me?” I replied in Korean of course. “I'm sorry I didn't see you at airport, I'm so busy with work” “I know and I believe that 'busy’ is not the only reason why you can't pick me up”.. As I sit down at the sofa I asked “How are you this day?” “Oh I'm fine just busy with planning about the artist's comeback that’s all…” “So do we have to postpone this ‘debut thing’ to next year? I don't want to add more work to you and also I was very busy with tight schedule these day” “No, no.. Your debut will happen this year as you present and promise I made to you” “Speaking of which it will really happen, can we talk about it at home? I'm very tired to discuss about it” “Well, one thing I have to say that you are not going to stay at home” “Why? Ohh, did I have to stay at dorm?” I replied shocked “One reason I don't want my house in a mess state and you are going to have people s living in the same dorm as you are” “Really? Who is it? Male? Girl?”

 

As about uncle want to reply, someone knocked the door… “They must be here. Come in” Uncle said. A thought run in my mind why would he said they? Is it not 1 person? As the door opened I found my answer which I hoped not to be answered.. I found 13 males come fill in the room… I don't surprised that there are 13 males in here, it just that I surprised is they are Super Junior! My no.1 kpop group I love… I prayed in my mind don't let uncle said that I’m going to live with them.

 

“Claire this is Super Junior and Super Junior this is Claire, my niece.” Uncle introduced us. “Hello I am Claire Johnson” I replied trying to show my best act in my 13 year acting career. “We are Super Junior” All of them said.. Suddenly Henry said “Oh, Aren't you Claire Johnson?” “Yes” I replied. I mean I already introduced myself why bother asking anymore? “Woah! Claire Johnson is here!” Kyuhyun and Henry said.. I don't even understand a thing they are saying about.. “Are you the one who play this roles in this movie. Your acting is so natural” “Thank you.. It my honor to meet you guys too.” “You guys can introduce yourself when you guys in your dorm.. Now this is my niece or should I say Hollywood star, Claire Johnson. She going to make a debut as korean artist this year.” “Wow that’s a great news! Congratulations” all of them said “But she going to stay at dorm which is your dorm” “WHAT!” I asked or rather yelled “So now, you guys can help her carry her luggage to your dorm and the meeting end at here”

 

As I in the lift with Super Junior, I try as much I can to stay silent waiting the lift opened while hearing they talking.

 

As the lift opened I followed they to the dorm. I can see shoes in here and there at the entrance… Not I’m surprised because my house is dirtier than this.. “I’m sorry we don’t know you are going to stay with us so we didn't have time to clean.” Leeteuk apologized “It’s okay it’s not your fault. Uncle just tell you about this now.” I replied as I entered they dorm… The dorm is so pretty except the mess… “Can I know where I’m sleep tonight? Like did I will get a room for myself because I am a girl or should I sleep in that couch?” I pointed to the couch at living room. “Well, there is no room and we can’t let you sleep in storage room or at that couch.” Leeteuk said “Aren't at Kyuhyun’s room has a bed which is not in used? Why didn't we let her shared room with Kyuhyun?” Heechul replied “I don't mind it just if she wants to shared with me” Kyuhyun replied “So do you mind to shared room with Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked “I’m okay with that. So can we do our introducing tomorrow? I just come from a 15 hour flight and I have to emptied this two huge luggage.” I replied trying to keep my voice stable “It is okay anywhere all of us didn't have schedule so it means we get to know each other very well tomorrow” Leeteuk said.. I followed Kyuhyun to his room and started to emptied my luggage to oh-my-goodness-there-are-one-unused-wardrobe. After I finished I go to shower which Kyuhyun showed me earlier where bathroom is which is not unlike him. After I finished I just stayed in my and Kyuhyun room playing my two phones. Kyuhyun was playing his StarCraft in his computer while I using my two phones. one for listening to music and two for playing games… Past midnight and either both Kyuhyun and I didn't sleep… In about 1 am Kyuhyun go to sleep leaving me alone who is still awake… I closed my phone and started reading my Mr Midnight books to help me sleep… Tomorrow going is going to be a long day