Chapter 1

Bias or Love?

“Claire, wake up! You have an interview to do in the afternoon!” yelled my manager..

 

Claire P.O.V

As I heard she yelled at me, I hurry get up of my messy bed.. Carefully try to not stepped on my new Oscar trophy I’ve got yesterday..

Yes, if you didn't notice yet I’m the rising Hollywood star, Claire Johnson… Began my career as a child actor at the age of 9 and I managed to survived until now.. Well yesterday I’ve won about 10 trophy for best actress, best new actress and blah blah… I don’t remember what I’ve won because I very tired yesterday and the host talk about nonsense thing and laugh at it… Seriously it don't seems funny at all…

 

After I finish shower and put on my clothes that I wear in houses, my manager grabbed my hands and shoved me into the van.. When we arrived, I quickly follow the stylist and let she make my hair and makeup done.. Well, of course I change my clothes to what they give me..

 

The reporter ask me, “I’ve heard that you have debut in the age of 9 and managed to survived and maintained your popularity till now. You are 22 right?” “Well, yes I’m turning to 22 this September and thank you it is a miracle that I managed to survived it thanks to my fans… But I believed that I didn't have popularity to take care off. Because I just a rising star not a star who already popular world wide..” the reporter go on “I love your down to earth personality.. And your acting on you previous film which you became a villain but at the same time innocent is really good” “Did you watched it already? Well, thank you if think my act is good but I didn't think my act is good enough to be praised about.. Since it my first villain role I want to make a good job on it so I can get many offer to play villain role and since I always play innocent role it will be easy for me to play it…” replied me still keeping down to earth personality. “How about your study since you debut at the age of 9?” “Well, I didn't want to boast or what but I'm doing great and always get high marks like and highest place in class… If you want my study tip, I suggested don't study because whenever I study I always drop down but always kill it when didn't study” I replied avoiding to be asked any more..

 

“Did I have any schedule anymore? As much as I can remember, I think the interview is my only schedule, right?” I asked hoping to call it a day. “Yes it is for this week. You have no schedule for a week” she replied.. “Yes! Finally the world give me a break! But why a week? Did something happens?” I asked not wanting to be a fool.. “No. But you have to fly to Korea next week because of your 'korea debut’ thing.” she replied while yawning.. “So much for a break, so this is a week for my last week in States and a week where I have to organize?” Feel disappointed. “Well, I think so too” she replied ready to sleep.. “Well I see that you are tired, why don’t you get a sleep at here, but can you pass me my private phones?” I asked hoping she would. “Here but don’t stay overnight” she replied while mocking me. “Thank you but I don’t think I stay overnight because it just 8:00pm. And thanks to my tight schedule I can't stay overnight” I replied don’t want to lose this none exist battle...

 

After finish checking on my private phone I slept which is about midnight? I don’t sure but what I’m sure it is already late…

 

I’ve spent my remaining days playing with my cat, Penny, Shopping for clothes especially for winter, and packing my 2 huge luggage..

 

And finally the day come, the day of my short migration from States to Korea. I see you Korea in another 15 hour..