FL - 02

First Love (Yoo Youngjae)


"Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change." 




After 15 minutes of icing my leg, I got to know more about them, and they are so kind and caring. I couldn't ask for more. It's like a dream. "I hope I am not taking your rest time oppa.." I'm worried as I know they are exhausted after the performance... "Don't worry Yaena, we have two more days here to rest, and we will be back to Korea afterward." Replied Youngjae.

"I think I am feeling better now. The ice is not that cold anymore. Thank you for taking care of me." After putting the ice on the table I stand on my feet, thanking them as I bow. And I thought that my ankle would be fine after 20 minutes of icing, but I guess what I'm wrong... I regret standing up.

"Erm, I don't think you can walk Yaena." "We will give you a ride home Okayy." Said Youngjae as he asks me to go on his back and he will piggyback me. "It's okay I'm fine, I will try to walk...." he cut me in and carry me on his back.

I don't know how to feel. My heart is beating fast; I was in awe. I hope he couldn't feel it. My face turns red as the cherry tomato... "Yaena ah, are you blushing? Aigoo so cute" Zelo laugh at me as he pinched my cheeks.

After a while, we have reached the carpark. "Thank you Youngjae Oppa." I thanked Youngjae as he put me down and asking me to go in the car slowly.

"erm oppas, where are you all going tomorrow?" As we were in the van, on the way to send me home, I ask them curiously wanting to know what they will do for the next two days in Singapore.

"How about we eat good food?" asked Daehyun. "Chilli Crab! I want chili crab!" burst Jongup, haha I knew it he going to say that. I know how much he loves chili crab. "erm.. how about Bowling? Shopping?" suggested Himchan,

Being in the van together with your idol, get to see them discussing what to do for tomorrow. I can say I'm a lucky fan. In my mind, "I was like is this a dream? can someone like pinching my cheeks or something." I was spacing out that I didn't realize hearing them calling my name.

"Yaena? Yaena? Are you okay?" Jongup who was beside me called my name several times until he taps my shoulder.

"Oh yes? I am okay oppa." I stuttered as I was spacing out.

"So, tomorrow we are going to eat chili crab and go bowling. do you want to come along Yaena?" says Yongguk.

"erm, I cant go bowling with my leg like this?" I murmured..."Ohyea. then how about tomorrow we stay in the hotel, and you can come over?" Zelo was so confident about his suggestion, and I feel bad as I didn't want to be a burden to them

"Its okay oppa, you can go ahead, and I have training in the morning too.." I sighed.

"Training? how are you going to train?" gasped Daehyun, he was shocked as I have to go to training despite my injury. "haha yeah I have to as I have competition in a weeks time." "I guess I will be doing something like recovery training?" I said and ensured them it wouldn't be that bad.

"Oh noo.. Take care Yaena! how about after training comes over to our hotel, we can order food and watch a movie from the TV." said Himchan, the rest was okay with the suggestion, and they were waiting for my answer.

"Hmm, can! hehe!" I cheered as I was happy that I have an opportunity to spend time with the members again. We even exchange our KaKao Talk ID.

After thirty minutes of the ride, I have finally reached." Thank you so much for today oppa. Thank you! Goodbye, See you tomorrow." I thanked them and waved goodbye while the closing the van door. It was such a memorable day.

Meanwhile in the van after sending Yaena home...

"Hyung! Why are you so quiet?" asked Jongup as he keeps on teasing Youngjae.

"Aniya, I find Yaena is cute. She doesn't want to burden us, and even though her leg is still injured she still wanted to go training, she even wanted us to rest too. She seems to be very considerate and kind person. I want to know more about her." Youngjae compliment Yaena as he blushes while talking about her.

"Yeah, Hyung why are you blushing? hahaha" Zelo agreed to Youngjae and . "Doesn't she looks cute when she smiles too? right??" says Youngjae while smiling.

"Yeap! Feel like taking care of her. She seems to be So fragile. Even though she's injured, she still smiles and wants to go training." Yongguk respond, and the rest nod was agreeing to Yongguk.

"I think it's fated for us to meet someone like her. Look at how she support us and keep us motivated too. She is so bright! Don't you guys think so? I know she will do well in the future." added Himchan as they were talking about Yaena.

While Yaena at home...

I got home, and I'm so excited to tell my best friend about it. She knows I was with the member, she is jealous of it but thanks, god is she okay with it. Then when I'm in my bed, I decide to call Soo Min and told her more.

After the call with Soo Min, I've thought of creating a group to thank them, but instead, they create a group chat first. Then I thanked them once again for tod