FL - 01

First Love (Yoo Youngjae)

"Be yourself. People don't have to like you, and you don't have to care." 




After a year of saving my money to go to BAP concert, I'm finally going to their concert with my best friend, Soo Min. It's two o clock in the afternoon, and we have ended our school, the concert starts at seven o clock in the evening, we decided to go to the concert venue earlier so we can get the merchandise and also get photo cards.

"Yaena ah, I'm so excited for the concert!" said Soo Min excitedly.

"Yes! Me too, I'm so excited as well, and I am feeling so nervous. finally, we are going to see them performing live!" I replied to Soo Min while holding her hand and jumping excitedly.

"Let us get there quickly and get something to eat there while we wait for the concert to start," suggested Soo Min while grabbing my hand so we could get our as fast as we can to the concert venue.

In the mean times, while we were so engrossed in talking about how excited we are and about what song they would sing for us at the concert, we have finally reached the concert. Time check its 2.35pm, that was fast. We took a taxi to go to the venue.

Suddenly Soo Min stomach started to rumble "hehe sorry! Let's get some food. Please, I'm hungry." She holds her stomach as her stomach starts to rumble louder and she looks at me with her puppy eyes. "Yea Sure lets get... ermm.." "MACDONALD!" Exclaim Soo Min as she cut me while I thought about what to eat. "Psh fine babe, let's take away alright!"

After getting our lunch, we went up to the concert area to get our merchandise, photo cards, and banner. And the amount of baby's that was already there earlier waiting was a lot, I can say... I'm amazed haha. So hours of waiting there finally its time! I couldn't hold my excitement, after years of supporting them, is wanting to see them for long and yes it's time to see them live and enjoy their music together while performing live. I was so overjoyed that my heart beat so fast.

As the light started to dim and there is a screen showing the countdown and its start from 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... BAAAM!~

"Hello, Singapore!" They started with that and sang with One shot.

Soo Min and I were enjoying ourself with all their song, and we even Chant together with other baby's. The feeling was so beautiful that we chant together, So great to be seeing them perform live. As the concert was about to ends, they will be performing the called With you. I swear when they sing that I can't hold on my tear as I start to cry...

"They inspire me most in my life. Their wise words, advice and of course seeing them smile motivates me always. Love how they would always encourage us, baby's to do well in the future and also chase for our dreams no matter what." My collected thought reminded me how much impact BAP have made me that keep my dreams going.

So, as the concert end. We will be waiting for Our turn to have a picture of the members and also a High five session. During the photo taking time I stand beside Youngjae to take a picture and omg I hold my excitement, "Soo Min I'm blessed, I make eye contact when I thank him and the members. He so handsome blessed my eyes." as told Soo Min how happy am I while I'm queuing up for the high five sessions.

While we were fangirling over all these, suddenly BANG... "Yaena! You okay?" I fell to the floor as the girls behind me push me. I was so embarrassed, and I tried to get up quick but . It hurts. My ankle noo... "Soo Min, I think I sprain my ankle, help me get up," I whispered to Soo Min asking for help as it hurts.

"Are you okay?" The members look shocked and ask me worriedly. "Yes, I am," I told them and smiled so they won't be worried. I hold on to the pain, keep my smile on my face and high five each of the members. After I high five each of them and walks out of the side I start to limp and Soo Min help me. Just when I was about to leave the concert hall.

One of the staff rush to us and ask us to follow her, but Soo Min can't follow and accompany me as she needs to be home as soon as possible, she has a curfew. "Take care Soo Min, do message me when you are home." I gave her a hug and wave goodbye to Soo Min.

After Soo Min left, I followed the staff. "Are you okay? Can you continue to walk? Do you need help?" Ask the staff worriedly. "Yes I am, thank you!" I thanked her as she was so kind to help me.

"Is there anything wrong? Why did you come to me?" I curiously ask her. "You will know why soon." And she smiles at me. So I follow her to where she is going to bring me. After five minutes of walking, I'm back here at where I have the high five sessions with the members. Then she leads me to the back room while helping me with my injured leg.

When I open the door, I was so shocked to see six handsome men, and I was mesmerized by their looks, and of course, it's BAP. "Annyeonghaseyo, je ireum eun Kim Yaena imninda!" I greet them and I introduce myself in Korean as I am half Korean.

"Oh, you are Korean?" Zelo ask me curiously, while the rest all look at me curiously. 

"haha, yes I am. I'm half Korean. my dad is Korean. I grew up in Singapore." then they start talking to me in Korean.

"Aigoo, come here and take a sit, your ankle seems pretty bad Yaena." Said Himchan while looking at my ankle. "No, it's not, it will be better. Thank you." I replied and smiled to show that I'm fine, by not making them worried...

"While you sit down here, let's ice your ankle so it won't be so swollen," said Yongguk as he guides me to the seat. "Thank you.. erm." I don't know how to call them, and I look at them with my lost face as I didn't want to be rude or what. "You can call us Oppa. I'm sure you are younger than us," suggested Daehyun I think he knows that I didn't know how to call them. "Thank you oppa. I hope I'm not a burden and I'm not wasting your time."

"It's fine Yaena.