Two - By Far The Greatest Prank

Kiss 'N Never Tell

 

 

“Hyung can I borrow this shirt?” Junhoe asked Hanbin as he held the shirt in his hyung’s face. It was too close for his hyung to see what shirt it was. But even before Junhoe could wear the shirt Hanbin snatched it away from his hands and went away. Junhoe shrugged it off and went to Bobby who was sitting in the sofa with Yunhyeong while watching something on the TV. “Hyung” He said to Bobby. ‘’Hanbin Hyung won’t let me be borrow anything. Let me borrow again just this once.” Junhoe pleaded as kneeled in front of his hyung.

 

“You’ve taken too many of my clothes. And you haven’t even returned a single one.” Bobby said without even looking at Junhoe. “Don’t even think about going into my room.”

 

Bobby and Yunhyeong were watching “Fight for My Way” that starred Park Seo-Joon and Kim Ji-Won.  At first it was only Yunhyeong who liked to watch the series but when he got around the second episode Bobby started to watch it with him, and now both were inseparable from the television.

 

They were watching the episode where the guy hugged the woman on her waist while he was sitting. The guy was talking about how she fed him when he was hungry. The scene made Bobby remember something, until his thoughts were interrupted by Yunhyeong calling out his real name. “Yah! Kim Ji-Won!” Bobby looked at YunHyeong with a confused look on his face. “I said, would you want your body to be like Park Seo-Joon’s.” Then Yunghyeong flexed his arm to show his work-in-progress biceps. But before Bobby could answer, Hanbin came out running like a lunatic calling out Kim Ji-Won’s name.

 

“Why?” Bobby asked. “Why is everyone calling my name? “  Hanbin ignored Bobby and went straight to Choi Ae-ra’s face in the screen. Bobby knew he wasn’t the Kim Ji-Won Hanbin was calling out to. It was Choi Ae-Ra, the leading actress in the Korean drama series. Her name in real life was Kim Ji-Won, just like Bobby.  

 

“Saranghae” Hanbin said as he was close to caressing Choi Ae-ra’s face in the screen. “Saranghae” He repeated again. Yunhyeong rolled his eyes and pressed pause to the show with the remote in his hand. He got up and removed Hanbin from his embrace around the TV. Hanbin could be a different person when he’s on stage and performing.  And be a very different person when it came to Kim Ji-Won. “Sarangahe Kim Ji-Won! Please wait for me!” Hanbin screamed as he was being pulled away on the floor. Bobby only looked at his friend being dragged away.

 

“Yah!” Yunhyeong screamed to his dongsaengs. “Chanwoo! Junhoe! Donghyuk! Quickly get this crazy man out of here!”  With that Chanwoo and Donhyuk came running and dragged Hanbin out of the living room. “I thought you were going out. Why aren’t you guys leaving yet?” Yunhyeong asked irritated as he stretched his back.

 

“Hyung, we’re still waiting for Junhoe Hyung.” Chanwoo answered. Hanbin was now singing the tune of “Love Scenario” but with different lyrics. He had changed it with words that conveyed his feeling for Kim Ji-Won.  “Yah, Hyung why are you being like this?” Chanwoo asked his hyung who was now humming to himself and was drifting off to sleep. “Hyung you cannot sleep. We’re going out remember?” Hanbin was acting weird, his dongsaengs thought and neither one of them knew why.

 

At the same time while Chanwoo and Donghyuk were trying to get Hanbin to stand up Junhoe appeared at the door. “Come on, what’s taking all of you guys so long? I really want to go outside.” Junhoe said at them without having knowledge of the situation happening. Hanbin looked at him and stood up. Chanwoo and Donghyuk were dumbfounded. There they were trying so hard to make their hyung stand up, but with just a sight of Junhoe their hyung stood right up without difficulty. How their hyung’s attitude changed was a bit unfair to them, they thought. Yunhyeong didn’t notice the change of atmosphere from the two, he only cared about the fact that Hanbin was now leaving, and it was all Yunhyeong wanted.

 

“Yah! What took you so long?!” Hanbin furiously screamed at Junhoe. Chanwoo’s and Donghyuk were wide-eyed from their hyung’s reaction. Hanbin screaming at Junhoe was a complete turnaround for them and they were happy about it. Donghyuk let out a little laugh but Junhoe just rolled his eyes to this. Chanwoo on the other hand hid his smile from his hyung. Hanbin walked straight to Junhoe and hung his arm around his neck. “Because you caused this delay, you’re going to buy us meat.” Hanbin sinisterly whispered to him. Hanbin then dragged Junhoe out of the house with one arm hanging around him. Donghyuk and Chanwoo followed behind with big smiles on their faces.

 

“But Hyung! I don’t have money for meat.” Junhoe protested as he tried to break from the hold of his hyung, but didn’t prevail. Hanbin’s arm stuck on him like glue around his neck. Junhoe looked back to Chanwoo and Donghyuk and pleaded for help, but the two were busy looking at the sky as they walked. “Hyung” Junhoe pleaded, but Hanbin was now singing “Love Scenario” again.

 

After buying the meat in the supermarket, the boys decided to stop over at a pastry shop to buy cake for their Hyungs who were left at the house. On their way over to the pastry shop they passed by a Day Care Center where they saw Jisoo coming out from the building. Jisoo saw the boys as she was bowing to the ajhumas there.

 

As Jisoo lifted her head she saw the boys approached her way. She smiled at them and then to the ajhumas. “Oh, Noona what are you doing here?” Chanwoo asked as they approached Jisoo. The ajhumas behind Jisoo chatted with each other as they looked at the boys. The other ajhumas were smiling at the boys and waving their hand at them.

 

Jisoo smiled her sweetest smile which turned her eyes into a thin line to the ajhumas, and then she answered Chanwoo but not particularly looking at his direction “I always visit here.” Then one of ajhumas stepped forward to Jisoo’s side. Jisoo took the ajhuma’s arms and linked it with her arms. “Everyone this is my halmeoni (grandmother).”  Jisoo and the ajhuma smiled at each other. The boys bowed to the ajhuma as they smiled and greeted her.  Jisoo’s eyes then widened as if she thought of a great idea. “Halmeoni! I know how we can help the Day Care” Jisoo said, and then she looked at the boys. She unlinked her arms with her grandmother and went to the boy’s side, she went behind Chanwoo and pushed him a little to the front and then said. “These boys can help us!”

 

Chanwoo didn’t know what was happening. Hanbin and Donghyuk looked at each other. Junhoe had his mind somewhere else.  “Hanbin-shi” Jisoo said as she went to his side and linked arms with him. This caught Donghyuk and Chanwoo’s attention, while Hanbin was a little bit uncomfortable with the sudden gesture.  “All we need is just one picture. One picture and you can go.” Jisoo said this as she pouted her lips to him. “It would really be a great help for the Day Care. You see my halmeoni has been taking care of less and less children. And if there are no more children to come then the Day Care will be forced to close, for good.” Her face was now sad as she looked at the ajhumas in front of her, especially to her grandmother.

 

Donghyuk didn’t hide the worried look on face as he tugged Hanbin’s shirt. “Hyung, we’ll get our beaten if we do this.”

 

Jisoo heard this, and even before Hanbin could say something to Donghyuk she beat him to it and said “I’m sure Sajangnim will understand this.” Jisoo then unlinked her arm from his and walked over to her grandmother’s side.  Hanbin low-key sighed with relief.  “And besides, how can you turn down this great opportunity to help our ajhumas.” She added. “It will be good for your group’s publicity.”

 

While this conversation was going on, Junhoe looked at the sky and noticed the change of colour of the clouds. It went from blue to gray. As the wind slowly got stronger Junhoe thought, hanging from the back of his door was his stylish new hoodie that he should’ve worn. He closed his eyes and groaned. “Aish” He uttered.

 

Chanwoo on the hand was being surrounded by the other ajhumas. He couldn’t do anything but smile and agree to whatever they were saying. Donghyuk had a worried look on his face while he waited for his hyung to decided, either one of them was going to end up sad or mad he thought. Hanbin was staring at the ground, calculating in his mind the possibilities of getting in trouble if they were going to do it or not. He looked at Jisoo and said the words with his eyes, Are you being serious?

 

Jisoo just looked back at him with a smile and asked. “So have you decided yet?” Hanbin was about to answer that they will get in trouble when big droplets of rain started to pour on them. They ran inside the building to take shelter from the rain.“Well it looks like we’re going to stay here for a while.” Jisoo said as she looked outside from the glass door. “What do you say Hanbin-shi, let’s do the vi-” Jisoo stopped, almost saying something she shouldn’t have said. “I mean, the picture, let’s take the picture quickly.” She said to him. Hanbin couldn’t avoid the question anymore, not while all the ajhumas were staring at him with puppy eyes. He looked behind to his dongsaengs, he tried to ask them for their opinion but they also did not know what to do. “If you’re that worried, I’ll show you the picture I also did for the Day Care.” Jisoo said as she smiled and looked at her grandmother then back to them. “We’re all in this together.”

 

“Aigoo, this won’t take long, you’ll see. You’ll be done before you know it.” Jisoo’s grandmother said as she took Hanbin by the arm and led him further inside the building. Hanbin was speechless; he couldn’t get his lips and tongue to say a word. Jisoo’s grandma grip on Hanbin was tight. He couldn’t slip away. He looked behind and saw that the other members weren’t following him.

 

Jisoo saw this. She walked closer to Donghyuk and whispered to him. “Don’t worry Donghuyk-shi, this will be fun, really really fun.”  Then Jisoo pushed him to follow his leader. Donghyuk never felt so scared in his life. The other ajhumas grabbed Chanwoo by the arm and dragged him to where Hanbin and Donghyuk were going.

 

It was a children’s classroom. Alphabet and animal posters glued to wall. Sets of tables and chairs properly arranged, but some were moved to the side. In the middle of the room was a video camera set up with arranged chairs in front of it. Jisoo’s grandma released Hanbin’s arms once they were in the room. She went behind the video camera and requested Hanbin to sit in one of the chairs. Donghyuk and Chanwoo followed their hyung and sat on one of the chairs. They looked at each other with worried looks on their faces and before they could say anything one of the ajhumas took a photo of them. “This is for remembrance.” The ajhuma said, and then went out of the room.

 

Chanwoo looked around the room and realized there was something missing, or rather someone was, and then he said to his hyungs. “Hyung, where is Junhoe Hyung?”

 

As soon as the rain fell, Junhoe ran inside and started to look for the comfort room. No one noticed him wander away from the group. After opening what might have been the 10th door, Junhoe found the comfort room he was looking for. And just as he thought when the rain poured down on him, his hair became a total mess. He wanted to fix it right there and there when the rain ruined it but there were no mirrors in sight. And his reflection from the glass doors was blurry. It didn’t took him long to fix his hair. After a few styling here and there, his hair once was again, as he called it, perfect.

 

Junhoe then set out to find his hyungs. He went back to the entrance where he instinctively knew where they would’ve been. But when Junhoe got to the entrance his hyungs were nowhere in sight, even the ajhumas and Jisoo Noona. Where could have they gone, Junhoe thought. He wandered in the hallways, opening random doors he could see in sight. Then he came close to the last room he hasn’t checked yet. When he was about to grab the doorknob, the knob twisted. Junhoe took few steps back, not wanting to encounter whatever it was coming out from the door. The door opened and Junhoe held his breath, but instantly exhaled when he saw it was his Jisoo Noona coming out of the room. The worried look on Junhoe’s face vanished as he leaned on the wall for support.  Jisoo saw Junhoe and smiled. “Jisoo Noona.” Junhoe uttered.

 

“You’re just the person I was looking for Junhoe-shi.” Jisoo smilingly said. She walked closer to Junhoe and placed her hand on his left shoulder. Junhoe’s eyes widened as Jisoo caressed it.

 

“Oh, Noona. What are you doing?” Junhoe asked as he looked at Jisoo’s hand on his shoulders. At the same time Junhoe’s phone suddenly rang from his pocket. They both heard the phone rang and looked at its direction. Junhoe was about to get his phone when Jisoo tiptoed and locked her arms around his neck. Junhoe froze.  It was his first time to have a girl put her arms around his neck and let alone have the time to have a girl put her arms around his neck; and to have it done by none other than his Jisoo Noona, the visual of Blackpink. She was like Sandara Noona Junhoe thought, beautiful but younger.  The closeness of their faces made Junhoe gulped down. “Uh, noo-noona.” Junhoe stuttered. The phone was still ringing but Junhoe completely forgot about it, just how Jisoo wanted it.

 

Jisoo inched her face a little closer to Junhoe’s left cheek. Junhoe could smell Jisoo’s hair. It smelled like strawberries he thought. Jisoo felt Junhoe’s nose touch her hair and she could feel him sniffing it. Jisoo smiled and whispered to him. “Junhoe-shi” Her breath lingered on Junhoe’s ear. It made Junhoe shiver. Jisoo let out a little laugh, and then she whispered again. “Can you come with me?” And then she looked at him. Junhoe gulped down again. Jisoo continued with her flirty smile and slid her hands down to his shoulders. She could feel his arms tensed.  Junhoe suddenly felt hot. Jisoo let out a soft laugh because of how Junhoe reacted with her touch. She didn’t wait for him to answer and held his hand. His hand felt warm, Jisoo thought.  

 

As she held his hand, she started to walk closer back to the door. Junhoe followed. Jisoo smiled at Junhoe again as they stopped in front of the door where she came out earlier. She grabbed the doorknob, but before she could open it she placed a finger over her lips. Junhoe followed the sight of her finger landing over her lips. It was really getting hot, Junhoe thought as he gulped down again. Jisoo made a shush gesture to him. Junhoe broke his gaze from Jisoo’s lips and looked at her eyes. He nodded slowly because of the realization of what he thought they’re doing, and what they’re about to do. Then again Jisoo tiptoed closer to Junhoe’s face, this time she purposely brushed her cheek to his face and whispered. “Junhoe-shi, this would be our little secret, okay?” Jisoo look at Junhoe again in the eyes and smiled.  Junhoe could only nothing but gulp, as he nodded to what his noona requested. She held his hands tighter this time and opened the door.

 

Hanbin noticed behind the camera that the door opened. He saw Jisoo entering while she held Junhoe’s hand, who was trailing behind her. Hanbin blinked his eyes twice and then looked at the two again as they stopped to where they stood. Junhoe’s eyes widened as Jisoo was now whispering something to him. Hanbin’s face hardened. What could be those two whispering about, he thought. “Hyung.” Chanwoo’s voice interrupted Hanbin, he looked at Chanwoo and asked, almost screaming at him.

 

“What?” This made all of the persons in the room look at Hanbin, including Jisoo.

 

Meanwhile, Junhoe looked like he was in some kind of deep trance. Hanbin then looked around him and noticed the unwanted attention he created. He bowed and said sorry to everyone. As Hanbin sat again on his chair, one of the ahjumas noticed Junhoe. She grabbed Junhoe’s arm and pulled him in front. Hanbin’s gaze followed Junhoe until he could sit down with them in front. Junhoe found his hyung’s face and said only eight words that made Hanbin’s annoyed expression change. “Hyung, we need to get out of here.”

 

But then the loud sound of the door being locked caught their attention. Then suddenly the lights were turned off and a big spot of light focused on them. The looks on the boy’s faces were a mixture of fear and confusion. Junhoe clutched on to Chanwoo’s hoodie. “What’s going on?” Donghyuk asked as he covered his eyed from the blinding light focused on them.

 

Hanbin noticed a flicker of red light from the video cam in front of them. “What are you doing?” He asked, but also he can’t seem to see anyone from where he sat.

 

 “Take off your clothes now.” Someone said that made the boys froze in their seats. “Don’t make me say it again.”

 

“Hyung” Junhoe cried to Hanbin.

 

“Hyung” Hanbin heard Chanwoo. “Hyung, I don’t want to take off my clothes.” Chanwoo cried to him while Junhoe was hiding behind he’s back.

 

Donghyuk was also looking at Hanbin. “Hyung, what do we do?”

 

Hanbin couldn’t think straight. It was dark. He couldn’t see anything except for the blinding light in front of them. He tried look behind it but it was too dark to see anyone from behind.

 

Junhoe then reached for his hyung’s arm. “Hyung” He whispered as Chanwoo and Donhyuk turned to look at him. They all had a mix of worry and fear expressions on their faces. “Jisoo Noona told me that we should just obey what they tell us to do. If we don’t they’ll hurt us.”

 

“What?” Hanbin was confused. “What? Why would we?” He said as he looked around in the darkness and still he couldn’t make out a thing. 

 

“She said this was also what she did earlier.” Junhoe whispered through his fright. “I don’t why Jisoo Noona agreed. Maybe she was blackmailed or something.”

 

Donhyuk shook his head sideways in disbelief with wide eyes. “I don’t want to take off my clothes too Hyung. I’m too young.” Donhyuk was about to cry. 

 

“I told you to take off all of your clothes now!”   Someone shouted with rage. “Don’t make this harder than it seems.”

 

“Or what?!” Hanbin screamed back. Donghyuk, Chanwoo and Junhoe suddenly lifted their head up because of their hyung’s unexpected, but brave response. Junhoe then grabbed his hyung’s arm. His hyung was making the situation worse.  “Hyung!” No don’t scream at them. They’re really going to hurt us.”

 

Hanbin then pulled away from Junhoe’s grip. “Don’t be silly they’re not going to hurt us!” He shouted at him. But then a bundle of loose live electric wires were suddenly thrown to the floor. This made the boys jump out of their seats. The live electric wires sparked inch away from their feet, and then someone emerged out from the darkness wearing a black mask.

 

The person picked up the wires and threatened them with it. Hanbin’s protective instinct kicked in as he put himself in front, face to face with the black masked person, shoving Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Junhoe behind him. He gritted his teeth in anger and grunted in low cold voice. “I don’t know why you’re doing this. But I’ll do what say, just let these boys go.”

 

The black masked person laughed, its laughter echoed a feminine voice. Hanbin thought it could be one of the ajhumas they encountered earlier but he couldn’t recognize her face because of the mask.

 

“And why would I do that?” The masked person shot back.

 

Something in Chanwoo’s eyes sparked. He has never seen his hyung like this, and never expected his hyung to sacrifice himself for their freedom. Chanwoo was in awe of his hyung’s bravery and courage, for he thought he was going to be the sacrificial lamb of the group. The least favourite member of the group for anyone to care about when stuck in a situation like they’re in. But Chanwoo thought wrong, his hyung proved that he would throw himself in the fire just to save them. These realizations made Chanwoo want to cry, but he stopped himself in doing so for this was not the place and time to cry. And crying meant on giving up and accepting their fate, but neither one of Chanwoo, Donghyuk, and Junhoe have accepted anything but their hyung’s protection over them.

 

“Hyung,” Donghyuk whispered.

 

Hanbin’s turned his face to Donghyuk side without breaking his lethal gaze to the masked person. “What is it?”

 

“Hyu-hyung” Donghyuk couldn’t help to stutter. “I thi-think we should just do what she says.”

 

What Donghyuk said caught his hyung by surprise. Hanbin turned around to face him and asked. “Why would we do that?” Donghyuk couldn’t answer him back. “No. We’re not taking off our clothes. We’re not. We’re getting out of this place without taking off a single thing.” Hanbin exclaimed with finality.

 

Junhoe and Chanwoo’s eyes lit up with hope. Their hyung became a beacon of hope in a messed up situation they’re in. All the while Donghyuk couldn’t lift up his head because of shame. He was beating himself up in his mind for giving up too easily while his hyung was willing to sacrifice himself for them. It took hard grip on his shoulders before he could even bring himself to lift up his head.

 

“We’re not giving up, okay?” Hanbin reassured him.

 

“I’m sorry hyung.” Donghyuk whispered quietly. 

 

“It’s best to listen to that kid.” The masked ahjuma interrupted as she pointed the live electric wires to Donghyuk. This made Hanbin turned around. His gaze was deadlier than ever, and if only it was as fatal as a gun then they would’ve been out of that wretched place sooner. But Hanbin’s lethal gaze could only go so far, making the masked ahjuma flinch a little bit. Then from the darkness another person with a mask emerged. Hanbin watched them closely as the other person whispered something to the ahjuma holding the live electric wires.

 

The person retreated back to the darkness leaving the ajhuma laughing once again. “You leave me no choice then.”  And then without warning, the ajhuma threw the live electric wires to the wall almost hitting Chanwoo’s right foot if it wasn’t for Junhoe pulling him on time. Hanbin and Donghyuk were left wide-eyed to what had happened while Chanwoo’s heart was still recovering from his almost foot frying experience.

 

“Thank you Hyung” Chanwoo wept as he hugged Junhoe. “You saved my life.”

 

But then the boys’ attention caught a projector screen that appeared on the wall where the ahjuma threw the live electric wires. “Because you won’t do what you’re told, I’ll let you have a sneak peak of what happened to that Jisoo girl when she disobeyed our orders.”

 

“What did you do to her?!” Hnabin demanded.

 

“Ooh, you’re feisty one I see.” The then ahjuma reached for the ground. The boys followed the direction of her hand on the floor, revealing she was reaching for a rope that was there all along if it weren’t for the lack of light they would’ve used it for a way to escape. “Why, is she your girlfriend or something?”

 

Hanbin didn’t answer; instead he screamed and charged at the ahjuma but even before he could reach the lady the projector screen played a video. Jisoo’s crying voice made Hanbin stop. Donghyuk, Juhoe and Chanwoo saw their noona on the screen crying while she hesitated to her clothes while a voice threatened her with the same live electric wires they were being threatened before. Hanbin turned around to the screen. The other boys couldn’t continue to watch the torment. Closing their eyes saved them from seeing the cruelty but the still they could hear Jisoo’s low, despairing cry.

 

“Stop it! Stop it!” Hanbin screamed as he ran and pulled off the projector screen from the wall. But it was no use for the white wall behind served as the screen for the projector and continued to show Jisoo desperately begging for mercy. “I said stop this!” The video didn’t stop. Hanbin was then the last one to close his eye and curled himself to the ground as he covered his ears.

 

“Stop it! Stop it! Please stop it!” He pleaded. “Please stop it.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Stop it! Stop it!”

 

“Hanbin Hyung!” 

 

“Please stop it!”

 

“Hyung! Wake up hyung!” Chanwoo tried to grab Hanbin’s arm in the air. “Hyung wake up! You’re dreaming!”

 

Hanbin opened his eyes. He was covered in sweat. “Hyung” Chanwoo let go off his arms. “You were having a bad dream Hyung.”

 

“Where am I?” Hanbing asked. He tried to sit up as looked around his room.

 

“You’re in your room hyung.”

 

“It was not a dream Chanwoo.” Hanbin then said as he stared at his sheets. “It was a nightmare.”

 

“Do you still get nightmares about it?” Chanwoo asked. He knew what his hyung was talking about. The haunting memory stuck on them like glue. Hanbin didn’t answer but just nodded as answer to his question. “I get nightmares too hyung. Every night those electric wires are always there to get me and fry me like a chicken, it’s pretty terrifying hyung.”

 

It has been weeks since the unforgettable incident happened. And as it turns out, what happened to the boys at the Day Care Center was a product of the girls’ evil schemes; their, by far greatest prank ever. For in that moment when the boys saw Jisoo outside the Day-care until the moment in the video where she was crying was critically planned out by the girls. Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa needed their Unnie (Jisoo) to be videotaped like she was being threatened to make the boys believe everything that was happening was real. And it was also in the video where the girls revealed they were the ones behind it all.

 

When Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung suddenly appeared in the video and pleaded guilty of what they did, the boys especially Junhoe and Chanwoo dropped to their knees and wept. Donghyuk immediately went to Hanbin to tell what’s going on. But then Hanbin put off a fight first for he thought Donghyuk was one of the ajhumas that came to strip away his clothes. After Donghyuk’s explanation Hanbin stormed out the room and tried to find Jisoo, but to his disappointment Jisoo was gone out of sight. They went home traumatized that day, not wanting speak for the rest of the evening. It was only Donghyuk who had the strength to tell his other hyungs what happened to them earlier that day.

 

“You should get some rest.” Hanbin patted Chanwoo’s back.

 

Chanwoo looked at his hyung and noticed the dark circles under his hyung eyes. His hyung must’ve stayed up all late again till daylight to work on their new song again. For Chanwoo had heard his hyung coming in the house earlier that morning. And now because of lack of rest and sleep, his hyung did not notice the light of day peering through his window. “Hyung it is ten o’clock in the morning.”

 

“Is it?” Hanbin then looked out to his window.

 

“Yes.” Chanwoo answered as he stood up. “Your breakfast is on the table hyung.” And then Chanwoo pointed at his hyung’s table. Hanbin saw it and got out of bed.

 

The two went outside. Hanbin was surprised to see everyone was in their house. Junhoe, Yunhyeong and Bobby were on the couch watching TV while eating chips. Whereas Donghyuk and Jinhwan were laying chest flat on the floor playing cards.

 

“Hyung” He called out to Jinhwan. “What are you doing here?”

 

“We have to plan.” Yunhyeong answered him, without facing his direction.

 

“Have to plan what hyung?” Hanbin asked, completely oblivious to what’s going on.

 

“We have to plan for the girls’ next prank.” Chanwoo answered for his hyung with determination in his eyes. “We have to anticipate their every move so that what happened to us back then won’t happen ever again.

 

“But before that,” Bobby interrupted. “We have to finish this episode first, and then we’ll start planning.” Junhoe and Yunhyeong nodded in unison while their eyes were glued to the TV screen. 

 

“Okay I’m in.” Hanbin agreed, and was about to turn to the kitchen when Junhoe asked,

 

“Hyung! Can I borrow your cool black hoodie?”