02.

You Were Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung had been staring at the same message for two days now.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

He wasn’t sure how to respond or if he should leave the message on seen.

 

But what did Mark mean by ‘what do you think you’re doing?’

 

Jinyoung didn’t mean any harm by it. He just wanted to let Mark know in a simple gesture without bothering the other that he still cared and that no matter what the circumstances were he was always going to be happy for Mark.

 

Did his like really bother Mark that much?

 

Mark must really have some kind of resentment towards Jinyoung to have message him almost immediately that night.

 

Jinyoung fiddled with his phone before taking a deep breath and beginning to type his own message.

 

“I’m not doing anything.. I was simply liking your picture. I’m glad you’re doing good.”

 

At least one of us is he thought to himself but decided to leave that part out.

 

He hit sent but this time he didn’t panic.

 

If Mark wanted to scold him for liking his photograph at this point he wouldn’t mind. Hearing from the other even if it was this way he was happy.

 

Before Jinyoung could even shut off his phone another notification came through.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter