01.

You Were Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung felt pathetic for not being able to move on from a breakup that happened two years ago. “I need time. I can’t do this right now..” Those words continue to haunt Jinyoung to this day.

 

He missed Mark with his entire being even after all this time. The good morning kisses the blonde and him would share during Saturday mornings when Mark stayed over. The sweet ‘I love yous’ in between kisses and late night chats.

 

The way the shorter boy would effortlessly make him laugh and smile. Jinyoung lost his mind when Mark decided to walk out of his life.

 

It took Jinyoung over half a year before he could get his life back in place. He didn’t meet his family or friends, coming up with excuse after excuse. Even during that time Jinyoung believed Mark would regret his decision and come back. Forward to two years later and he never did.

 

He always wondered where he went wrong in order for Mark to end things with him.

 

Did he become too clingy? Or did Jinyoung fail to express his love towards the other? Did Mark ever truly love him? Or did Jinyoung just make himself believe that he did? These thoughts always ran through his head and today was no different.

 

Jinyoung found himself on Mark’s instagram for what seemed like the millionth time.

 

Two hours ago read his last post, a pi

Please log in to read the full chapter