Chapter 2

Dream high
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and its finally the day of their monthly assessment.

 

Jisoo couldn’t stop thinking about it, i mean, its the monthly assessment. There’s big chance she’ll be sent home tonight and the thought of it being broadcasted worldwide made her shudder

 

She was snapped out of her trance when she felt someone patted her in the shoulder, jisoo looked over knowing it was just jennie.

 

“Hey” Jennie greeted her before sitting down beside jisoo with a water bottle on her hand.

 

“Hey” Jisoo greeted back with a small smile.

 

“Nervous?” Jennie asked, looking at her which made jisoo nod.

 

“Don’t worry, you’re definitely going to do fine. You practiced twice as harder than those two” Jennie said, shaking her head while looking at both Chaeyoung and lisa who’re just messing around with each others’ phones

 

Jisoo sighed, still worried about later.

 

“Everything’s going to be fine, trust me” Jennie said reassuring her.

 

Both have been close with each other like a sticky rice ever since they both saw each other at the sauna in a hot tub.

 

Jisoo chuckled at the thought.

 

-

 

Few hours later....

 

Each groups are performing one by one with their assigned routine and as for jennie’s group? The ‘dance’ category was given to them.

 

Jisoo was so busy fidgeting that she didn’t notice jennie taking a picture of her while smiling.

 

“Loosen up” Jennie said but jisoo just ignored her since her dancing is something that she’ll never be proud of.

 

Jennie sighed, grabbing jisoo’s hands and draws little lines on her palm. Somehow, jisoo find herself calming down, leaning her head against jennie’s shoulder. Jisoo intertwined their hands which made jennie’s cheeks turn crimson red from blushing.

 

Lisa saw them so she leaned closer and whispered, “this is going to be aired so please control your hormones guys”

 

Chaeyoung playfully slapped lisa in the arm

 

“Shut up, its our turn next” She said, pulling lisa to sit properly and watch the performance of the other group.

 

“They’re pretty good but i bet we’re better” Lisa said while smiling proudly.

 

The others heard it, shaking their heads at her confidence.

 

“Lend me some of your confidence, i need it for research purposes” Jisoo said while chuckling

 

-

 

Its been more than 4 hours since their monthly assessment and jisoo couldn’t stop thinking about the displeased face of YG while they were doing their routines.

 

The three girls noticed it too, it was their first time receiving such look from him. He usually bobs his head, jamming to the song since they were all doing great every monthly assessments.

 

Jennie sighed and went to sit beside jisoo.

 

“How are you feeling?” Jennie asks her.

 

Jisoo just shook her head, looking down.

 

“Aye, don’t be so down. I’m sure you did great, you did your best and that’s enough” Jennie said gently patting jisoo at the back, reassuring the older girl sitting beside her

 

Jisoo sighed, “what if we don’t make it?” she looks at jennie with tear-strained eyes.

 

“we won’t let that happen, we’ll make it.” Jennie said, smiling at her.

 

“What i-“ Jisoo didn’t get to finish her sentence when jennie said, “stop with the what ifs. We’re going to make it. You have us.” hugging jisoo in the process.

 

Jisoo wrapped her arms around jennie’s waist.

 

“I’m sorry if i let the team down” She said, hiding her face on the crook of jennie’s neck 

 

Jennie felt jisoo’s hot breath hitting against her skin which made her blush

 

“You didn’t, we were all so proud of you” Jennie replied, resting her chin on top of jisoo’s head.

 

Both were having their moment when lisa suddenly barged into their practice room with chaeyoung following behind her.

 

“Guys, they’re going to air the surviv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter