Chapter 1

Dream high
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa were busy practicing their own dance routines because the end of the month is almost near. Although, the three of them knows that they're already good enough to debut since they've been trainees for more than 4 years now.

 

all three were busy perfecting their choreography when the big boss suddenly came in with a girl following behind him.

 

they were all confused as to why there was a girl tailing behind him until the CEO finally said something.

 

"How's everything doing?" the CEO said, his voice full of authority

 

"Everything's fine, sajangnim" Jennie answered him.

 

"Good" he paused, "i came here to tell all of you that i'm debuting a new girl group at the end of this year." he added.

 

 

Jennie's POV

 

"i came here to tell all of you that i'm debuting a new girl group at the end of this year." Our sajangnim said.

 

i can hear gasps from the other two. i mean who wouldn't, this might be our last chance to debut. We've been through a lot of delays and to be really honest, i really don't know if i can take another delay from him.

 

i was drowning in my own thoughts when he said, "it's going to be with four members."

 

 

3rd person's POV

 

Jennie glance at both Chaeyoung and Lisa, the other two glanced at her as if telling her to say something about it.

 

Lisa sighed, "but we're only three members" she timidly said

 

"That's why i have someone with me" he paused and looked at the girl standing beside him

 

as if on cue, the girl stepped forward and bowed, "Hello, my name is Kim Jisoo but you all can just call me jisoo" she introduced herself shyly, The CEO cleared his throat, "She will be with you guys from now on" he said.

 

"but.." Chaeyoung was about to say something when the CEO looked at her. She immediately closed and looked down, the others did too.

 

"if you want to be chosen, at least do your best. i'm not the one choosing this time, everything will be broadcasted starting at the end of this month so.." he paused, "do your best and don't disappoint me" he added and left them there alone with the new girl. They just stood there without saying anything. Even the usual goofy lisa was silent too.

 

"So" Chaeyoung decided to break the silence and sat on the floor, the other two followed but jisoo stood still

 

"what are you doing there? com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter