Myoui Sharon Mina

My Love, My Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

So, this is me. Let me introduce myself. I am Myoui Sharon Mina, you can just call me Mina. I am a princess, or should I say soon to be Queen ? Actually I’m not ready for that. I lived in this royal family with this royal castle and royal treatment. I don’t have any friends at my age cause I never stepped out of this big royal castle. Sometimes I feel so lonely. I feel empty. And do you know why is that ? It’s because I don’t have any friends to talk. Mommy and daddy sometimes always busy with their business. I’m the only child in this family. Of course I feel so LONELY.

Wondering about my study ? What do you think ? Of course homeschooling. My one and only friend is uncle Jeongyeon. He is my mommy’s close friend. He is my best uncle in the world. He always accompany me when my parents are busy, he always listen to my stories, he play with me all the time. I love uncle Jeongyeon like I love my daddy. But of course daddy is the BEST!

Here I am, in my big bedroom looking at my daddy’s picture. I smiled, unknowingly tears escape from the corner of my eyes.

 

Flashback

“I’m sorry my Queen. Your husband didn’t make it.” aunty Wendy said to us.

I heard the news, but didn’t respond. I didn’t want to. I didn’t believe it. It been just over an hour ago when he last said “I love you” to me.

“Can I see him ? I need to tell him something.” I murmured.

Aunt Wendy’s face was shocked. “Princess Mina, Your daddy ………. He is gone, baby.”

“Noo!! He didn’t! He wouldn’t leave us. Nooo! He can’t leave me!” I felt aunt Wendy’s arms wrap around me and trying to hug me, to calm me.

“Let me go! Let go please, I need to see my daddy!”

“Mina! Darling, stop it! You can’t see him!” mommy said.

I looked up to see my mommy. Her face was pale, her eyes so freaking red and lots of tears falling from her eyes.

“Mommy.. Why would he leave us? Why would he leave me?? Why mommy, WHY?” I cried so much.

“I know darling. Listen to mommy okay. He didn’t want to leave us. He loved us. He loved you, so much. More than anything sweetheart. Always remember that Mina.

End of Flashback

 

It’s been 8 years since my daddy’s death. God I miss him so much. I sat, staring at my reflection in front of my mirror. It was tomorrow I was to be arranged to marry the King of T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter