Chemistry

ready or not, here I come

If there was one thing Sehun hated, it was science class.

What was the point of going to school? He wondered this often. He was going to be a dance teacher anyway, so why did he have to learn about how many square feet the school was and who built it? Why would he care?

Passing notes to Minseok was honestly the only good part of going to school. All his classes , so when he got stuck in detention with the hottest kid in school, he was actually relieved.

'Hey,' Sehun greeted Minseok as they walked into chemistry class. 

Minseok opened his mouth to greet him. Before he could, Sehun walked right into the door. 

A few students snickered. Sehun pulled away blushing furiously.

'It's okay,' Minseok said, but he couldn't hold back his laugh. 'Everyone does dumb things sometimes.'

'Welcome to chemistry, the best class in school! Don't lie, I know you hate school. I'm Mr. Wu, and I'll be your chemistry teacher. Try to have fun!' The teacher winked. 

'Fun? In school?' Sehun asked out of the corner of his mouth. 

'I like science,' Minseok replied in the same fashion.

Sehun rolled his eyes.

'First, we learn about.....' Sehun didn't bother listening. As dramatically as possible, he slumped out of his chair and lay still on the floor. 

'Sehun fainted!' a kid screamed.

Mr. Wu hurried across the room to pull Sehun into his arms. 'I'll get him to the nurse. You kids wait here.'

After about two minutes of lying still in the nurse's office, Sehun opened his eyes slowly. 'What happened?' He asked pitifully. 

'You fainted in science class,' the nurse said gently. 'Are you okay?'

Sehun put a hand to his head and tried to appear weak. 'I-I think so,' he croaked.

Minseok appeared in the doorway. Sehun winked at him. 

Minseok stifled a laugh and said, 'Mr. Wu said you can sit out the rest of science class.'

'Thank- ahem, thank him for his kindness,' Sehun replied.

As soon as the nurse went to get more water for the supposedly sick Sehjn, Minseok whispered, 'you didn't.'

'I did,' Sehun whispered back smugly. 'I hate science.'

 

 

'Your room is tiny,' Chanyeol said in awe as he looked around Jongdae's room. 'Just like you.'

'I'm not tiny, you're just unnaturally tall,' Jongdae answered, proud of the long word. 

'Mommy said so too,' Chanyeol laughed, unfazed. 'I guess I'll be the giant and you can be my golden goose, huh? I won't let anyone steal you away from me, though. I'll keep you forever,' he singsonged, hugging Jongdae. 

'You dork,' Jongdae mumbled. 'I don't wanna be a goose.'

'Then it can be a golden Wigglydoodle,' Chanyeol assured him. 

'What's a Wigglydoodle?'

'I don't know. I just like how it sounds.'

'You really are a dork,' Jongdae said with a slight eyeroll.

'Yep!' Chanyeol replied excitedly, and they went to watch a movie.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N I'm sorry it's so short lmao