Chapter Seventeen-Lotte World Part One

Back To You

"So where do you want to go first?" Myungsoo asked you. You searched your surroundings, "How about that?" you pointed to the rollercoaster. "Are you sure you're up for that?" he asked you. "Are you saying I can't handle it?" you asked him while raising your eyebrow. "I didn't say that." he said. "But you were implying it." you told him. "Maybe I was." he looked at you and winked. You rolled your eyes. "Come on." he said while dragging you to the rollercoaster. 

You both got in line. It was long but it was moving pretty fast. You looked down at your hand. Myungsoo was still holding on to it. "Um Myungsoo?" you said. "Yeah?" he said. "My hand." you told him. He looked down and you saw his cheeks turn a slight red color. "Oh." he quickly let go of your hand. He placed his hands in his pockets. The line was going faster and you and Myungsoo were almost at the front. You were getting bored, so you leaned on the railings. "Bored?" Myungsoo asked you. You nodded your head. "Were almost at the front, so be patient." he told you. You groaned. He chuckled, "You're cute, you know that right?" he asked. "What? I'm cute? How?" you asked. He shrugged, "You just are." You cheeks turn slightly red, "Uh thanks?" He chuckled, "You're welcome." After what seem forever, you and Myungsoo reached the front. "Do you want to ride all the way at the front?" he asked you. You nodded your head. Both, you and Myungsoo headed to the front of the rollercoaster and took your seat in. You both pulled the handles down and made sure you were strapped in. "If you ever get scared, you can hold my hand." Myungsoo told you. You just stared at him. "What? I'm being a gentleman." he said. "Well I don't need your courtesy." you told him. "Oh. Someone has confidence." he joked while looking at you. You rolled your eyes. 

You heard the announcer counting down, "You ready?" You heard Myungsoo. "You know it." you said. He laughed. You felt the coaster move. You were slowly losing confidence. It's been awhile since you ridden a rollercoaster. The rollercoaster was reaching the dropping point. You were honestly scared. Your hands gripped on the handles and you shut your eyes shut. Myungsoo noticed you, "Are you scared?" "No." you said with your eyes still close. Myungsoo reached for your hand and held it. You open your eyes and looked at him. He smiled at you. The rollercoaster reached the dropping point. You heard people screaming. But you just remain looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo broke his gaze from you and starting screaming in joy. You just laughed at his excitement. 

Soon the ride ended. You and Myungsoo got out and headed towards a different ride. "I thought you weren't scared." he asked you. "I wasn't, until I realize I haven't been on a rollercoaster in a long time." you told him. "Are you glad that I held your hand through out the ride?" he asked you. You felt your cheeks getting warm, "Let's go on a water ride." you said changing the topic. You ran to the ride leaving Myungsoo behind. He just laughed and ran after you. You were in line, when Myungsoo came after you. "You run fast." he said. You shrugged. You and Myungsoo got in the ride. You both had to sit down. The people that was working on the ride told you to sit down in between Myungsoo's legs. You did and it was slightly awkward. You were a little stiff and Myungsoo notice it. "Don't worry. Just relax. I'm not going to do anything." You were still stiff. You felt something around your waist. You look down and saw Myungsoo's arms around you. "Just relax." he whispered in your ear. You shivered at his breath on your skin, "How can I relax when you have your arms around me?" you asked him. He shrugged. The ride started moving and the ride dropped. You screamed and Myungsoo pulled you in more. You and Myungsoo got drenched. When you got out you were shivering. "Come on, let's get dry." Myungsoo said. You nodded your head. 

You were sitting in a cafe waiting for Myungsoo. You were looking around the cafe, you saw families eating, as well with couples and groups of friends. You were dried from the water ride but you were still a little wet. After awhile Myungsoo came. "Here you go. I didn't know what you want, so I got you a sandwich and a hot chocolate." he told you. "Thanks." you said. You grabbed the sandwich and before you bite it, your phone vibrate. You were lucky your phone was dry from the ride. You got out your phone from your pocket and checked it.

To:~~~~-ah

Hey, having fun with Myungsoo oppa? ;)

From:Krys

You rolled your eyes. "Who's that?" Myungsoo asked you. "Krystal." you replied. "What she say?" "She said if I was having fun with you." you told him. "Are you?" he asked you. You stared at him and then back at your phone, "That's a secret." He raise an eyebrow. You just winked at him. He laughed. You texted Krystal back.

To:Krys

I'm actually am. It's been a long time since I been like this.

From:~~~~-ah

You placed your phone on the table and took a bite of the sandwich. You had some crumbs on the corner of your mouth. "You have something on you face." Myungsoo told you. "Where?" you touched your face. "No right he-You know what, come here." he said. He motion you to lean over. You did and he wiped the crumbs off the corner of your mouth with his thumb. "There. It's gone." he said. "Thanks." you said. You were slightly embarrassed. You drank your hot chocolate but you forgot it was still hot and it burned your tongue, "Hot!" you cried. "Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked. "My tongue." you said. You heard him sigh, "Here drink this. It'll cool down your tongue." he handed you his drink. You took it, "What is it?" "It's just ice coffee." You nodded your head and took a sip of it. And he was right, it did cool down your tongue. You and Myungsoo continue to eat your food. You didn't notice but you were being the watch. The stranger gripped his drink, almost breaking it. "You'll be mine again." said the stranger.

You and Myungsoo left the cafe and took a walk around the amusement park. "What do we do now?" you asked him. He shrugged. The two of you continue to walk when Myungsoo stopped. "Why did you stop." you asked him. "Let's try that." he said pointing to a photo booth. "A photo booth?" you asked him. He nodded his head and dragged you to the photo booth. You both got in. "Um you do know I'm not going to smile, right?" you told him. "Oh, you're smiling. And I'm making you." he told you. You had a confused look on. Before you could ask him, he started tickling you. You started laughing. "Stop! That tickles!" you shouted. "Come on! The camera is counting down! Smile~" he said. He continue to tickle you and you continue to laugh. When the camera hit 1, you saw a flash. Myungsoo stopped tickling you. After he stopped. You smacked his shoulder. He winced at the pain, "What was that for?" he asked you. You glared at him, "That was for tickling me. I hate being tickled." you told him. He just shrugged. You rolled your eyes. It was time for the next picture and this time Myungsoo pinched your cheek. "Ow!" you said. Myungsoo just smiled. You glared at him and did the same to him. "Ow!" he said. The camera flashed. "We didn't even smile." he said. "So." you said. He rolled his eyes. For the next picture he put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close. You were surprised by his actions. You looked up at him. He looked down at you and smiled, "Smile." he said softly. Your heart fluttered. You smiled. In the corner of your eye, you saw the camera flash. "Beautiful." he said. For the last picture, you already have something in mind. When the counter was almost to one and when Myungsoo wasn't looking you gave him a kiss on the cheek. Myungsoo was shocked on your actions. The camera flashed. You parted away. Myungsoo looked at you. You didn't know why you did that but you just did. You were embarrassed, so you got out of the booth. Myungsoo did the same. The pictures came out and Myungsoo took them. You watched him split the two pictures in half. "Here you take one and I take another one." he said handing you one. "Okay." you said. "About that kiss?" he said. You didn't want to talk about it, so you made something up, "I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." you said and quickly left. 

You headed to the bathroom or somewhere. Why did I do that? This is bad. But it felt good. You slightly smiled and touched your lips. You liked the way his felt on your lips. It was nice. You were to absorbed to notice someone following you. The person went up behind you and covered your mouth dragging you somewhere. You were screaming but no one heard it. You were swinging your arms around and shaking your body trying to get free. But the person had a good grip on you. Someone help me!


That was a cliffhanger. I'm not really good at cliffhangers, so I'm sorry if it .

Next chapter will be the second part.

Comment & Subscribe~