Chapter Eighteen-Lotte World Part Two

Back To You

You continue to shake your body trying to get free. "Stop struggling." the voice growled. It was deep and couldn't recognize it. The person brought you around the back of the park, so no one could see you. The person threw you to the wall. You hit your forehead on the wall and you winced. You slid down the wall. The person stood over you, you could tell it was a man, by his posture. From a distance, you heard a whistle. The man heard it and left you. You were confused. The dude kidnaps me and now he leaves. What the hell.  You got up from the ground and was about to leave when you saw a figure comes toward you. The figure looked so familiar. When it came closer. Your eyes widen. "M-Minhyuk?!" you said. He came towards you with his hands in his pockets. "W-what are you doing here?" you asked him. He didn't answer your question. He saw the cut on your forehead. He touched it, and you winced. "That bastard I'm going to kill him with my bare hands." he mumbled and took a step back. You heard it but didn't say anything. "What are you doing here?" you asked him. "What? I can't be here?" he said. "That's not what I meant. Were you the one whistling?" you asked. "Maybe I was." he said. "Answer the question!" "Fine! I was the one that whistle." he said to you. "Why? Did you pay that guy to kidnap me here?" you asked him. "See. You're still smart." he said. You couldn't believe your ears. "Why?" you asked. "Love makes you do crazy things." he said while taking a step towards. You took a step back, "This is not love. This is psychotic." you said. You were totally scared. This wasn't the man you fell in love with. This was a different person. "Don't come near me!" you shouted. He didn't listen to you. Your back hit a wall, trapping you. When Minhyuk was in front of you, he placed his hand on your cheek. You flinched at his touch. "You know it makes me really mad when you hang out with that Myungsoo guy and his friends." he said. You could tell he was angry. You gulped. "Am I scaring you?" he asked you. "I'm not going to lie, I am." you said. He grabbed your chin, "I still love you." he whispered. You didn't know what to say. Part of you still cares about him but the other part cares for someone else. Myungsoo. Myungsoo cared about you, and you barely knew him. He made you feel special. "Well I don't love you." you said. His grip on your chin tighten. "Minhyuk, let go." you said. He didn't listen to you. He pulled you in and crashed his lips on your's. Your eyes widen. You tried breaking free. But he only held you tighter and closer. You hit his chest repeatedly but he grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall. He kissed you roughly and you didn't notice but tears fell down your eyes. He broke the kiss and moved down to your neck. "Stop it! Let me go! Somebody help me!" you shouted. Minhyuk left deep marks on your neck. You whimpered. Before Minhyuk could go any further, he was thrown off of you. You looked at your savior. You saw Myungsoo looking down at Minhyuk. He looked at you, before he could get to you, Minhyuk got up and punched him right in the face. You watched Myungsoo fall, "Myungsoo!" you shouted. You ran to him, but Minhyuk caught you. "Let her go, Minhyuk." Myungsoo said while wiping the blood coming from his mouth. "You took her away from me." he said. "You're the one that drove her away." Myungsoo said. When Myungsoo and Minhyuk were distracted, you jabbed Minhyuk in the stomach with your elbow. He groaned and he let you go. You ran to Myungsoo. Myungsoo embraced you and he ran over to Minhyuk and knocked him out. Myungsoo went to you and placed his jacket over your shoulders, "Let's go." 

You sat on the bench, waiting for Myungsoo. He went to a nearby store to get a first aid kit. You pulled Myungsoo's jacket closer. After awhile Myungsoo came with the first aid kit. "This will sting." he said. You didn't say anything. He applied the ointment on your wound. You winced. Myungsoo patched a bandage on your cut. "There." he said. You remain silent. Tears fell from your eyes. Myungsoo saw your tears and didn't know what to do. She's crying. What do I do? Think Myungsoo. You can't run away from this. Myungsoo took you in his arms and hugged you. You cried in his chest. "Sh. It's okay." he said. You parted away from him and looked at him with your tear stained face. Myungsoo wiped the tears with his thumb.  "~~~~! Myungsoo!" you both heard. You turn your head and saw the others coming towards you. You quickly wiped your tears away. Krystal went up to you, "Hey ~~~~. Did yo-" Krystal wasn't able to finish her sentence when she saw the cut on your forehead and your puffy eyes. "What happened?" she asked. "Noona, are you okay?" Sungjong asked. You looked down on you lap. "Hey, Myungsoo-ah your mouth is bleeding." said Sunggyu. Myungsoo scratched his head, thinking if he should tell them. "Tell me, what the hell happened!" Krystal shouted, causing civilians to stare. Minho went up to Krystal, "Calm down Krystal." "No! Tell me!" Krystal said. Myungsoo sighed. "Minhyuk kidnapped ~~~~ and me and him got into a fight." Minho's hands clenched into a fist and Krystal's eyes darken. "Did he do anything to you?" she asked you. Memories of what happened came back and tears fell. Krystal closed her eyes, "We're leaving. I'm sorry but I'm taking ~~~~ home." she said. "But noo-" Hoya cut Sungjong off, "Just let them." Sungjong frowned. "No." They turned their eyes on you. "I'm fine. I don't want to be a burden. We can continue our day here." you told him. "But ~~~~." "No buts." you told her. You got off the bench, "Let's forget that this ever happened and have fun." you told them and smiled. Everyone was shocked. "Y-you smiled." Dongwoo stuttered. "Please. I don't want to be a burden to you all." you told them. "Okay noona. Let's go on the carousel." said Sungjong while taking you by the arm. You smiled at him, "Okay, Sungjong-ah." 

Everyone headed to the carousel. You guys waited in line for a couple of minutes. When it was your turn, all of you got on the carousel and headed to an animal. You headed to the white horse. You got on the horse and Myungsoo stood by you. "You're not getting on?" you asked him. He shook his head, "I'll just stand by you." he smiled. You smiled back. The ride started moving. Little kids were smiling and laughing, having a good time. Couples were holding hands, enjoying the ride. "You seem more joyful." You looked at Myungsoo. He stared at you. "Stay like this." he said. He held your hand, "For me." You nodded you head, "If you promise not to leave." Myungsoo slightly chuckled, "I will never leave you." From afar Krystal was looking at you both. She smiled. It's good to see you like this again. I hope it doesn't change. Don't mess up Myungsoo.

After the ride, you all took a walk. "Well that was fun." said Woohyun. "Yeah." said Sunggyu. It was getting late and the sun disappeared. "Let's go on the merry-go-round." suggested Minho. "Yeah, that would be so romantic." said Krystal. "Maybe for you guys but for us probably not." said Sungyeol while pointing to the single guys. "Whatever I'm going, come on oppa." Krystal said while dragging Minho with her to the merry-go-round. "Let's go." said Myungsoo while dragging you to the ride. 

You and Myungsoo got in the cart and the workers locked you in. You sat on the bench inside and Myungsoo sat beside you. The ride was moving. You looked out the window, "It's really beautiful outside." you said. Myungsoo looked at you and smiled, "Yeah, really beautiful." You continue to look outside, until you yawned. "You tired?" Myungsoo asked you. You nodded your head while yawning again. "Why are you always tired?" he asked you. You shrugged. Myungsoo placed your head on his shoulder, "Go to sleep." "But." you said while closing your eyes. After awhile you fell asleep. Your cart reached the top and stopped. Myungsoo gazed at you face and caressed your cheek. "I love you." he whispered. His eyes stopped on your lips. Should I? Myungsoo was hesitant but he leaned in anyway. "I love you." With that, he placed his lips on your's.


You probably guessed it right. The stranger at the cafe was Minhyuk but the 'stranger' that kidnapped you was actually a stranger.

But the good news is, you're more open now! Yay! How long will that last? I'm sorry if this chapter was short.

Comment & Subscribe~