The predicament of Son Naeun

Do you love me? *ONE&SIX*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Naeun P.O.V

"Unnie!!! Unnie!! Naeun-unnie!!!" I heard someone shout.. Urghh.. I feel like it happened before.. Deja vu, maybe? 

"UNNIE!! NAEUN-UNNIE!!! UNNNNIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" Shouted the voice again...

"YAH!! IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING AND YOU'RE ALREADY SHOUTING!!"  I spat back at the shouting voice and covered my head with the pillows besides me.

"Sorry, Unnie.." said the voice meekly... Wait.. I recognize that voice.. I hurriedly took the pillow out of my face and opened my eyes.. Urghh.. So bright... Tell me to remember not to open my eyes immediately in the early mornings... It hurts... I adjusted my eye focus on the silhouette of the person standing besides my bed.

"Hayoung-ah?" I called out, wanting to confirm if it was really Hayoung who woke me up or someone who was playing pranks calling me unnie..

"Yes, unnie... Sorry for disturbing your sleep..." She muttered almost looking like she will cry ... Oh gosh... Son Naeun, you idiot... making Hayoung cry... Your OH HAYOUNG cry -technically not mine.. maybe soon?? Who am I even kidding... I snapped back to reality when I heard her footsteps turning back towards the door.

"WAIT!" I grasped her hands before she completely went away from the side of my bed.

"Hayoung-ah... Sorry for shouting... Did you need something from me?" I said to her sweetly as possible... OF COURSE! MY HAYOUNG ONLY DESERVES SWEET WORDS NOTHING ELSE!! I also gestured to her to come and sit on my bed.

"Yes, unnie... I actually wanted to talk to you about the fan service that we are going to do on stage later...." She said while walking towards my bed to sit.

"Ohh... Did you came up with an idea?" I said to her beaming out a smile. Looks like it worked! Hayoung smiled after and continued what she was saying earlier.

"So.. This was my plan... You know the part right?" She said meekly..

"Yup.. It's the "Do you love me?" part right?" I asked back and she nodded at me.

"Yep.. So here was my plan... You would walk to me and grab my neck." She said smiling.

"Grab your neck?? Like this??" I held her shirts collar and raised it up. In response she tapped my hand to signal me to stop.

"Unnie... It's not like that.. We are going to do a sweet fan service not a fan service where we will fight .. Our Pandas won't like to see a fight breaking out mid stage you know." She chuckled at me.. I blushed red ..out of embarrassment...Of course I know what she was talking about!... It was just too much to handle this early in the morning... 

"Urgghh.. Don't tease meee.." I said to her while covering my face with my hands.

"It's like this unnie.." She grabbed the nape of my neck with her left hand and pulled me towards her.. Her right pointing finger resting in my lips like the gesture for shut up. Me being shy, blushed madly at Hayoung's actions.

"H-Hayoung... T-too close..." Oh gosh... her perfume...It's like heaven... Ohhhh... Hayoung's scent is filling my nose.. As I was being off into my dreamland.. Hayoung released her hold in my neck suddenly, making me jerk back and hit my head on the headboard of the bed.

"Ouchh..." I said while holding and rubbing my head in agony.

"Unnie!! Sorry!!" Hayoung immediately apologized and went to check to see if my head was bleeding or not.

"It's fine, Hayoung-ah."

"Unnie... So about the fan service.. What do you think about it?? Is it good?? Is it bad?? Do you hate it??? Should we not do it?? Are you-"

"Shh... It's okay, I think it's good, No.. I don't really hate it? You thought hard for an idea for our pandas so we will do it. No more excuses, okay?"

"Okay, unnie..." She said to while getting up and walking towards the door. "By the way, unnie.. Chorong-unnie said that breakfast is ready.." She said lastly before walking out the door.

"Sure! I'll come in a minute."

-Time skip...30 MINS. BEFORE PERFORMANCE TIME/Waiting room- 

"So unnie... Let's do this like what we practiced earlier okay??" Hayoung said while holding my trembling hands.

"Do you think that they will like it??" I said back to Hayoung but Chorong-unnie cut Hayoung off before she could say anything to me..

"Aisshh.. Naeun-ah.. Look at unnie..." Chorong-unnie held both of my cheeks with the palm of her hands (squishing them) and forcibly turned me so I could look into her eyes.

"Unnie is telling you that it will all be fine... Our pandas will like anything that we do for them, don't be a negative person! We still have a stage to perform onto!" She said to me giving her eyesmile... That's our Rong-unnie... Giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter