Breakdown of Son Naeun

Do you love me? *ONE&SIX*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Naeun P.O.V*

"Unnie!!! Naeun-unnie!!" I looked back to see where the voice was coming, I saw Hayoung running towards me at full speed.

"Hayoung.. Calm down, what is it?" I said to her calmly while letting her regain her breathing.

"Let's... talk... on... the... dorm..." She said while still out of breath. I grabbed her on her waist and started to walk towards our dorm. She was looked at me, flustered and all, but I stared back at her as if to say try to fight back at me or else I'll drop you down this instant. Fortunately, Hayoung is a VERY obedient maknae towards us. *insert sarcasm there* 

Soon we reached our dorm, with a few incorrect punches of the dorm code because Hayoung was being a burden by tickling and disturbing me while punching in the code.

"Hayoung, don't. One more wrong try on this passcode and we will get locked out of our own house.. The company would get mad at us because they would need to replace a newly mounted door lock." I said to her strictly.

"Yes, Unnie." She lowered her head down and finally gave me the chance to input the code correctly. She opened the door and took of her shoes then ran to the sofa.

"Aissshhh... What a kid." I said while running my hand through my hair. I then continued to take my shoes off and followed Hayoung towarda the sofa. After reaching it, I flopped down oppositely where Hayoung sat.

"So... What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked her again.

"Oh yeah! Unnie!!" She shouted at me. Aisshh.. What a hyper kid...

"No need to shout, hyper maknae, What is it?" I said back at her while taking a sip of my water.

"You see, unnie... We are on the last part of promotions right??" She said, I nodded back at her as a kind of confirmation.

"Yes, we are. Go ahead." I said again to give her the signal that she can continue what she was saying.

"LET'S GIVE THEM SOME FANSERVICE!!!" Hayoung shouted. As a reflex, I almost spitted the water in my mouth towards her.

"Ewww.. Naeun-unnie you're gross." She said while making a grossed out face.

"You triggered it, It's your fault. So why did you brought that up?." I said to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter