Prolouge🐶

S4S1JLU || 김태형
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-ʚïɞ-

Thursday; 12/14/2017
8:30 pm

I heaved out a sigh as I look over at my notes once again. We were going to have a quiz in math tomorrow and now I am getting frustrated over how I can't still get a single problem.

"Aish!" I dropped my head on the table. "I swear my grades in Math begs to be higher," I mumbled. 

"Stop that, your head is already damaged so don't make it worse," Taehyung, my so-called best friend, spoke up. He came over to study with me but all he did so far was trash my bedroom and read comics. 

I glared at him as he chuckled and gave me his boxy grin. I rolled my eyes at him, "Yah! Shut up and study or better yet leave my room. I can't study here with you distracting me all the time." 

He pouted but immediately sat right beside me and placed his head on the top of his arms on the desk. I glanced at him and saw him staring at me. I just ignored him and faced back to my notes, at least he shut up.

"Hey Seunghyun," He spoke up in the middle of my studying. "Hm?" I hummed in response. "This might be the last time I can come over," He said stressing on the word 'might'. This took my attention, I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Why?" I asked. "Uhm..." I can feel him hesitating. "Come on I haven't got all night," I said running out of patience. "Well, I already have a girlfriend and of course she might not favor me coming over at another girl's house all the time and yeah..." He scratched his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter