Now I Belong To You

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"Wait--- What are you saying---"

 

"No--- This is just wrong---"

 

"Soul---" Kyu Jong struggled to stop Young Saeng, the boy was constantly pulled his hand away, wouldn't let Kyu get a hold of him, "Listen to me--- Why are you acting like this?"

 

"This is wrong Jinx-ah---"

 

"What's wrong???"

 

"If we get back together now--- Would it be like you betray Ryuu?" Young Saeng sunk deep in Kyu's eyes and asked; his eyes were teary.

 

"Ya--- You babo--- What are you thinking?"

 

"I'm not a babo~~~"

 

"Alright--- Alright--- You're not a babo---" Kyu said quickly and pulled Young Saeng in his arms. Rested the boy head stably on his shoulders, Jinx rubbed his back as a comfort for his little Otter, "You're thinking too much again--- Let me tell you--- I've done enough with this punishment---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Before came here--- I talked to Ri Na--- We agreed to go our own way--- Ryuu said if Ri Na agreed, I could go--- Now I'm a freeman Soul-ah---" He kissed the boy's neck and smirked when he felt a gript on his shirt; Young Saeng clearly showed that he was surprised. Out of his expectation, the prince also bent down and bit his ears, the earlobe and excited him. "What an evocative move you made right there---", Kyu said amusingly.

 

Didn't stop, Young Saeng said in an air-like tone, "I'll get mad if you don't take back your last sentence---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"The one being a free man---"

 

Blinked the eyes, Kyu stared blankly at the wall, "What?" and wondered in mind. Snapped, he buried head in Young Saeng's chest, held his mouth and prevented his laughter, "Aigoo--- You're so cute---" Touched from the boy's thigh up to his waist, Kyu stretched out his head, tried to get closer to Young Saeng's ear, "Mianhae---" he murmured ily, "Let me fix my line then--- Now I belong to you, my lovely Soul---"

 

======================================

 

Morning knocked on the windows and birds soared high from branches, Young Saeng slightly opened his eyes then yawned to rays of lights came from outside. He rubbed his eyes and blinked several time, "Jinx-ah---" then called as he sat up completely; his lover was sleeping peacefully beside him. Gave out his most beautiful smile, the young prince secretly stole a kiss then blushed to himself. He shook Kyu Jong, slightly at first then put in more force at the end, "Jinx-ah--- Morning already--- Get up---"

 

"Oahhh---"

 

"Don't be lazy---"

 

"Araso---" Kyu Jong said weakly, his strength hadn't come back at all. Idly forced his body to act up, Kyu Jong put on the shirt Young Saeng gave him. Grabbed the guy's hand before he walked away, Kyu roughly pulled him down on the bed then lied on top of him, "I won't let you go---"

 

"Idiot--- Let go---"

 

"Shihro--- One more round okay?"

 

"Andwae---" the Otter opposed fiercely, "It hurt so bad yesterday--- I don't want to do it again---"

 

"Come on, don't be like that--- You felt good too--- Don't lie---"

 

"Who's lyi--- Hmm--- Ffff---" Again, his line was cut off just like that. Young Saeng gathered his eyebrows then moaned as the tongue entered too fast. Oh my, he must stop. This was too incredibly y. He scolded himself for not wearing the shirt more careful, that was why Kyu tore it off so easily. Desperately turned away, Young Saeng gasped for breath then soon turned back to his breathless moment in no time.

 

"Sarang--- Saranghae--- Saranghae--- Saranghae---" Kyu said the line non-stop as he kissed Young Saeng's body throughout, "No matter how many times I said the line--- It's not enough to express my heart, Soul-ah--- saranghae---"

 

"Hahhh--- Stop already--- It's so embarrassing---" Young Saeng pushed the guy away, his face turned pit red and his legs trembled under Kyu's. Their abdomen met at one point, and muscles were earnestly caressing each other.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, "Soul-ah--- Are you awake yet?"

 

Young Saeng stared his eyes out, heart jumped and scared to death. It was Hyun Joong, "Oh no---" Young Saeng screamed in mind as he saw the lock and door shook roughly, "Hyung would yank out that lock in no time---"

 

"Ottoke?"

 

"Ottoke you ask me?" the cute boy nagged to Kyu's expressionless face, "Hyung would kill me if he come in and see this mess--- Come on---" Young Saeng snuck out under Kyu's arm and hurry put up his shirt. His lover too, silently did the same as him. Went around and picked up all the clothes scattered carelessly on the floor, Young Saeng gestured his head to the balcony door, "Go--- Be careful---"

 

"What about you?" Kyu asked quickly while climbed down the first floor.

 

"I'll be fine, don't worry--- See you tonight---" bent down and received his goodbye kiss, Young Saeng said shyly then smiled, "Let's go back together---"

 

"Yeah--- I'll wait for you--- Who comes first, wait for the other okay?"

 

"Ne--- See ya---"

 

"See ya---" Both were still deeply attached to each other, yet had to be separated. Young Saeng stood on the balcony and gazed down at his lover's back until he completely couldn't see it anymore. Rapidly ran back inside, Young Saeng jumped on his feet as his eyes met Hyun Joong's.

 

"What are you doing out there so early in the morning?"

 

"I--- I was just looking at some birds---"

 

"What birds?" Hyun Joong intensely asked without looking away.

 

"Sunset Dove---"

 

"They only came out at sunset---"

 

"Sunshine I mean---"

 

"Those birds only live near the Moon Waterfall---"

 

"Ah--- Then--- Maybe I got it wrong--- The bird was too beautiful--- It looks like Sunshine Dove---"

 

Still gave out this doubtful look, Hyun Joong casted his eyes down, away from Young Saeng and met the messy bed, "I've never seen your bed like this before---"

 

"I had a nightmare last night--- That's why---" Tried to be as calm as he could, Young Saeng lied for the first time.

 

"Oh keude-oh?"

 

"Ne---" Noticed Hyun Joong came closer to him; Young Saeng took back some step until his back met the wall. Seeing those hands reached out, Young Saeng closed his eyes, afraid his hyung might do something to him; something like pinch his cheeks or mess up his hair for punishment. But oddly, the feeling of his shirt being fixed surprised him.

 

==============================

 

Hyun Joong helped his little brother to button up properly; he chuckled at the boy's carelessness. Everything was a bit weird this morning, but guessed it was just himself being too cautious. The ceremony would be held tonight, he seriously didn't want anything to stop it; especially Young Saeng's attitude. When he reached up to the neck, something caught his attention. Right under Young Saeng's neck, not too up far away from his chest, a pinkish mark was seen.

 

"What is it hyung?"

 

Heard his brother's question, "Ani---" he said then shook his head, "Was there any mosquito at night?"

 

"Aneyo--- Wae?"

 

"Ah--- You got one mosquito bitten mark right there---" he spoke in a calm voice, still in his mind was chaos; he wanted to know the answer so badly.

 

Confused, Young Saeng walked toward to mirror, though he didn't show it all out; Hyun Joong saw it. A slight shock expression, there must be something wrong. As the boy quick covered the mark by his hands, Hyun Joong just forced himself to smile, "I'll send a maid to apply scream for you--- A prince must take good care of his appearance neh?"

 

"Ah ye--- Kamsahamida--- Hyung---"

 

Slowly moved his sight away, Hyun Joong turned and walked out. He did send a maid after came back to his book room. He tried to ignore it at first but when the maid returned and informed him about Young Saeng refused to let the maid touch him; Hyun Joong could no longer stay calm. He started to get angry, scowled and punched the wall.

 

"Just what are you planning Soul?"

 

==================

The last chapie is coming... xD