To Everything That Comes Near You, I Am Jealous

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"Young Saeng-ah!!! Young Saeng-ah!!!" Jung Min slammed on the door, called for his friend. It had been 30 minutes, about time for one to feel annoyed by those noises. But think back, it was Young Saeng who we were talking about; a guy who was good to keep quiet and of course who knew how to make himself comfortably in any place. Rubbed his throat, Jung Min swallowed his saliva to sooth the tired out part of his body. He prayed that Young Saeng wouldn't be listening to anything or else all of his effort would turn in vain.

 

Sighed, he put down the plastic bag on the floor, right next to the door, "I'll put the food here--- Do eat it, arachi?" said Jung Min; he turned away and left.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Young Saeng raised his head up when those food-steps died out for a while. The boy blinked and rounded his eyes cutely as he leant against the door, put ears near it to make sure nobody was outside. Reached out his hand for the lock, Young Saeng rapidly twisted it, stuck hand outside and grabbed the bag; dragged it in within 3 seconds. Stirred through it, Young Saeng mumbled to himself about what he found inside, "Chicken fried--- chopsticks--- ketchup--- Ahhhh!!!" exclaimed in disappointment, Young Saeng pouted, "There's no dessert---" Subsided, the boy soon had to accept what he got. He settled down in front of the TV and started to dig in. After the pleasant meal, the Otter stared his eyes out inside the bathroom; brushing his teeth diligently.

 

"Say--- Does Young Saeng know that you never lose your memories?"

 

"No---"

 

That flashback rushed back to him out of sudden and the boy dropped his hand in disbelief. After all this time, 3 days tried his best to forget about it, the memory wouldn't leave him alone. For the first time, Young Saeng was scared to have such a good brain. He wiped his face, finished his cleaning task before going to bed then walked outside.

 

Threw himself on the bed, Young Saeng rolled all over the comfortable place, couldn't get himself to sleep at all. Pulled the blanket up over his head, the boy stuffed his face into the pillow and lied upside down; like his usual sleeping posture. Yet again, nothing could be done when he didn't feel so. Jerked up completely, the Otter jumped off the bed and headed for somewhere he believed he could find things he needed to do. "Ah!!!" let out a short scream, Young Saeng bit the back of his hand in pain; he stepped on something, probably pretty shape for himself to feel this much pain. Hopped like a bunny to the room's corner, Young Saeng slapped his hand on the wall; hoped he could just turn on any light in this instant. Fortunately, the lightest light shone up, brightened up every darkest place. Wobbled down the nearest chair, Young Saeng pulled up to examined the sole of his foot and scowled when he found a wicked little thing.

 

"Aish, Myth--- If you was going to save me--- Save me more carefully will you?" he whined in cursing, holding the piece of glass by his fingers then carelessly threw it outside the window. The boy curled up on the chair, blowing air the new-made wound; eyebrows gathered as he kept sulking on. Suddenly, the phone vibrated from somewhere, Young Saeng could hear it but turned his head everywhere to look for that annoying little thing. There, it was on the floor. Slid down, Young Saeng crawled to where it was. Brought it up equal to his chest, Young Saeng closed his eyes slightly, tried to figure out who it was. The words slowly formed a name, and 'My Jinx' appeared clear like black ink on a white paper. "Jincha--- Leave me alone---" he thought in his mind, forced his heart to be as mean as it could; yet why his hands couldn't let go of the phone. After a couple of last vibration, the phone turned back to its stone-like self again. Gazed down at the thing one more time, Young Saeng tossed it on his bed and climbed along as well.

 

Buried his face down to the mattress, he got back to his self-depression in no time. Kyu Jong's words never left his mind, they were always there; just like a starved lion, waiting for its moment to pound on the prey. And in this play, Young Saeng was the clueless sacrifice. Lazily, the boy moved his left hand up near his face then toyed with the cross earring; a gift from his father, a symbol to prove his royalty and the key of his memories. Without the earring, there would be no Yearning Soul at all. With one small movement, Young Saeng easily slipped the thing out of his earlobe. The boy turned himself over and took a look at his earring and brought it down. A smooth sound was heard as Young Saeng's lips touched the cross, gently and caressingly like it was his most precious treasure; no, it really was important. Suddenly, a shock wave came out. To be exact, it was from the earring, transmitted to the Otter through the kiss and hit up his brain; struck the poor boy greatly inside. He grunt in pain, his breathes were unsteadied and started to be faster.

 

"Soul--- saranghae---"

 

"You're mine for the rest of my life---"

 

"To everything that comes near you, I am jealous---"

 

"Fall in love with me more, fall in love with me 10 times, 20 times more until you can't let go of me anymore---"

 

"Please stop---" he hugged his head, coiled up like a puppy; scared to be hurt. Young Saeng whimpered on, tears came out his eyes and damped the sheet. He felt oppressed and his heart wouldn't stop feeling pain. No matter how many memories rushed back to him, the boy could no longer let out his happy smile like before. Yes, it used to be his happiness; just a piece of the past could make him brighten up for days; but why now it felt so bad. It was awfully painful, the pain of being fooled, and the pain of seeing your loved one stepping one step closer to other person. Even when Young Saeng was a generous guy, he of course does have his selfish moment; and Kyu Jong was his most wanted pray.

 

The boy struggled, threw himself roughly to any corner of the room. He couldn't control his own body anymore; the magic was taking over him. It was a shame, for one to not be able to take over of his possession. But who could blame him, he didn't know this tiny object could torture him this much. At this point, the cute boy started to cried louder then finally screamed in horror. More and more, the past kept coming back, they wouldn't stop; and Young Saeng couldn't do anything. He just barely sat there, bit his lips and hands supported his own body; the boy grunt in his throat, voice sounded hoarse by now. He knew it was hopeless and this would just keep its business running until nothing could be recalled anymore.

 

A crazy thought came to the Otter's mind; he rose up unexpectedly and ran outside his room, then brought in a pocket-knife. Slid out the sharp side, he brought it down near his wrist; braced himself and ready to end this pain in one slide. One last tear tumbled down his cheek, naughtily stopped at where his dimple was. A hurtful chuckle slipped out and Young Saeng squeezed the knife in his hand. "Goodbye---"

 

"Stop---" before Young Saeng could react, the dangerous thing was pulled out, away from his hand; flung far and hit on the wall, "Are you going to do something stupid again, Soul?"

 

========================================================================================================

Short chappie since I have short time-mie XD I'm dead... *soul livng its body* anyway... I believe I just troll u guys LMAO *happy like hell*

Read, subscribe and comment neh... must comment or else you're a babo XD