[ Chapter 6 ] Bet

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yui's eyes fluttered open and she blinked slowly, letting them get use to the blinding lights. She saw that there were several male heads look down on her, smug and devilish smirked plastered across their face. Yui sat up instantly but regretted it as her head spun in circles, causing her to clutch her head to stabilise herself. 

"Oh look, she's awake." A deep, gruff voice chuckled. 

"She looks tiny, what do you think she got in here for?" Another man laughed. 

Yui shot an intimidating glare at the men and stood up, using the wall to help her get up. She had realised that she had been thrown in cell wiht erted, tough-looking men covered in tattoos, the kind of people you wouldn't want to bump in at night. 

"So little girl, what did you do?" A man with a dragon tattoo on his arm asked, crossing his arms. 

"I, I murdered people at my school in front of everybody." Their faces changed dramatically and they become more cautious of Yui. "They made my girl cry."

"Ahh, a lesbian are you?" 

Yui gritted her teeth together and looked over to the man who made the comment. He gave a small smirk and raised his eyebrows as if he was challenging her. 

"Just ignore him, he just likes getting into fights." A hand grabbed her shoulder gently and pulled her back. "I'm Ryohei."

Yui turned around and saw a relatively average but buff looking man. However, due to being in a cell with other more muscular men, it made Ryohei seem like a skinny man. 

"..Yui."

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." 

Yui groaned in pain as a man shoved her shoulder and pushed his way into the corner. A burning sensation shot up her body and she was paralysed for a while until the pain eventually wore off. 

"Wow, I really can't believe you got shot that many times and still survived." Ryohei gasped.

"Well those motherers can't aim for ." Yui remarked and a deep chuckle escaped Ryohei's lips. 

"What a kid."

"Where is Yui?!" A booming voice echoed off the wall and Yui slowly made her way pass the group of men. 

Most of them were pinned against the cell wall, staring at something and Yui had to push them aside in order to move to the front. Ryohei followed behind, curious on why she was called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter