Best Part

Two of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is one of the days where Seulgi thanked that the bright and burning heat of the sunshine was covered by the gloomy and sullen bunch of clouds. It is an ideal weather for movies and chips wrapped by the warmest hoodie and pajamas she particularly bought for this kind of atmosphere. 

She envisioned what this day will be like and grinned at the thought of it but was cut short by the buzz of her doorbell. She dig in her preconscious if there was anyone who gave her notice of coming in her apartment but can't retrieve anything. But as she opened her door, she was reminded that she got this handsome adoring boyfriend. 

"Hi there beautiful" he said while wearing his signature boy next door smile hugging a bag of food I guess. 

"And here I thought I'll have a date with myself for this day." Opening the door widely.
 
"Not when I exist." Advancing through the door to give me a quick kiss on my forehead.
 
I closed the door behind as he made his way inside and just shook my head on how he never failed to make my heart flutter. 

"Don't sulk there my lovely girlfriend. I brought your favorite chips and a lot more food to nible which clearly gave me my right of a free movie pass." Pouring different flavors of the chips in the bowl. 

"Which will only be devoured by yourself." Took the remote control and sat down on the sofa clicking through the movie lists. 

"Then I'll just embrace you with my undeniable hotness" then I felt his arms tugging me behind which earned a cackle from both of us. He was not lying with his delusion, because the heat that I thought I am receiving from my clothes was the most intense one but when his safest arms hugged me it just didn't filled me with warmth but also comfort and relief. 

"Whatever excuse you say just to be with me" I managed to say along with my crazy heartbeat and smile. 

"I'll do everything just to be with you." Kissing me in my cheeks then rested his head in my shoulders. I can feel him inhaling my scent "God you smell so good."

"Enough loverboy. What do you want to watch?" Pressing the keys from a movie to another.

"You know that I'll just e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter