Untitled 1

Two of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is it?” Seulgi asked in an alarming voice


“It seems like you were displeased to see me” Mino answered 


“I have a lot of things to do young master"


After taking a deep breath, Mino said annoyed, “How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t want that words coming out from your mouth. It is only with you that I can be the way I am.” 


“I’m sorry”


Mino went close to her and hugged her so tight, she hugged him back in return.


“I just don’t want you to address me like that. What we have is past off my relationship with every individual in this house. You are my woman I am your man, you have to call me like some other lovers do to their partner.” Mino said while still holding Seulgi in his arms facing her, smirking with his last sentence.


“Okay, so my man, why did you call for me?” Seulgi asked while showing her smile


“Is it bad to meet your girlfriend because of missing her so much?” Mino asked caressing her cheeks.


“It is not, but not when the household is having a party, we are busy and there are a lot of people, someone might see us.” 


“So you don’t want to see me?”


“Believe me I miss you so much as well, but this is just not the right time.”


“Then the right time is at 2:30 am, same place, I’ll wait for you there. Don’t take too long.” Mino said, grinning


“I can’t believe you. Alright, now we have to go back, we don’t want anyone to notice.” Seulgi replied


“Alright baby, go on first.” Mino said while hugging her tightly and kissed her forehead

 

 

“You made me wait” Mino uttered as soon as Seulgi arrived at the place.


“I deeply ask for forgiveness Young Master I helped Dad in cleaning up and made sure he is sleeping soundly before I took my leave.” Seulgi said while smiling because she knows Mino will get pissed again with how she addressed him. And she succeeded, the boy is looking at her blankly, which earned a loud chuckle from her.


“Get in” He just said and went in first inside his car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter