One

New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk had woken up early today because it was finally moving day for his family. He's dad had just gotten a big promotion and it was finally time for the family to make a change in their lifestyle from a middle-class family to an elite status. Minhyuk didn't really know how to feel about all these new changes that were happening so rapidly, but he looked to the bright side for his father. Minhyuk's older brother, Kihyun, was super excited to see where they were moving and what would be in store for the next couple of months. Minhyuk grabbed his backpack and started to walk out of his bedroom for the last time and he stopped in the doorway. He paused for awhile and then he closed the door behind. 

"So are you boys ready to see your new house?" their mom asked turning her head around to look at their expressions.

"I super excited, I hope my room is ten times bigger than my old room," Kihyun said.

"And Minhyuk?" she asked.

"I don't really care it's just a house, but I'll be happy with whatever it is," Minhyuk said.

"Sweetie I know you're more excited than that, but whatever you say," she said turing back around.

"You boys are going to love the new place and the school we enrolled you guys in, is suppose to be a top of the line school for youths," their dad said.

"I can't wait to make new friends and meet so many new people," Kihyun yelled. "What about you Minhyuk?"

"I don't really want to make any new friends, I just want to in touch with my old ones," he said.

"Oh sweetie don't say that, you'll make lots of friends at your new school," their mom said.

"Well here's where will be living for the time being," their dad said. He pulled the car into the drive way and the house was incredible, even for Minhyk. It was all white and very moderning looking as well.

"Honey, how are we able to afford this?" their mom asked their dad.

"Well the boss said that he would let me have one of his homes, so I got it at a reduced price. Plus, I didn't just get promoted, you're looking at the new Vice President of Startship Entertainment," he said. All their mouths dropped and none of them could believe what was happening or how it happened.

"Honey did you just say you're the Vice Presidnt of Starship Entertainment?" she asked.

"You heard correctly, so don't go around feeling worried about all the money were spending," he said.

"I'm proud of you dad!!" Kihyun said and gave his dad a hug.

"We're all proud of you," their mom said and ushed Minhyuk to join in on the hug. There they all hugged each other hoping for good to come with this move.

--------

It was finallt the next day and Minhyuk woke up extra early to make sure everything was perfect for his first day at school, even though he really doesn't care what people think at all. He pampered himself up and put his uniform on which fit just right and the tight fitt made his curves look amazing. He opened the door of his new bedroom, closing it as he walked out and there Kihyun already dressed in his uniform, but Minhyuk thought it suited him way better than himself. 

"Hurry downstairs, mom made breakfast for us already," he said. They both headed down and Minhyuk could already smell the wonderful breakfast half way down the stairs. They walked into the kitchen to see their mom making pancakes and their dad already at the table drinking coffee while reading the newspaper.

"Good morning boy, did you guys sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes," they both answered.

"Hurry sit down and eat, you're going to have a big day today," she stated.

"Mom don't worry will be fine," Kihyun said. They quickly scarfed down their breakfast and were ready for their first day at the new school.

"Oh by the way boys, you guys have a personal driver that will take you from school and back each day going forward," their dad said.

"Wait what?" Mihyuk asked.

"Just go outside already the driver is waiting," he said.

"Dad just said we have a personal driver, right?" Kihyun aksed.

"That's what I heard, but I'm not sure," Minhyuk replied.

"Have a good day at school boys, be nice to the other kids," their mom said. They opened the door and there he was,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter