-IV-

I Like You a Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV
-Your POV-

I put my small palm inside his big one. His eyes locked on mine when he squeezed my palm lightly and helped me up. He didn't let go of me when I got up and he kept staring at my eyes with his dark, dreamy eyes. I wanted to say something to get myself out of that awkward situation but I couldn't. Instead, I began to examine his features. His eyes seemed like they were hiding a story behind them. My gaze slowly went down to his long and slender nose. And then my gaze locked on his lips. While my mind told me to stop staring at his lips like some weirdo I decided to listen to my stupidity. Not that I was surprised by my choice. I noticed how his lips tilted down toward their corners which made them very attracting.

"Y/N-ssi?" Baekhyun's soft voice made me realise that the face which I looked at belonged to somebody. Which I had to respect. "I am so sorry!" I bit my bottom lip and looked to the side. I swear to God our meeting room's glass table is my saviour. However, seeing it was also a reminder that I still have many things to do today. And sadly, holding hands with a tall, handsome, y guy wasn't included. I pouted when I thought about it.

"Is everything alright?" Baekhyun asked me softly. Focus woman! Focus!! I turned my head back to Baekhyun and nodded slightly.
"It just that I have to clean our meeting room's table," I said and I slowly slipped my palm out of his.
"Do you need any help?" he asked me.
"My boss will kill me if she'll see you helping me," I replied.
"Will she also kill you if she'll find out that you went out on a date with me?" he raised a brow in a teasing manner.
Now how the hell am I supposed to answer him? I decided to go back to fish mode. Stare at him enough time like that and he'll drop the subject. 
"Look, I know it's very unprofessional," he bit the inside of his cheek, "but I find you interesting."
Dear God, now is the time that you hit me with a lightening. I know that I am in a closed room, but hey - you can do everything! SO PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION BEFORE I SCARE HIM AWAY!
"You don't have to answer me right away," he told me after I didn't reply for a long time, "but please think about it." He then went to his chair and grabbed his jacket from it before he left the meeting room.

After I finished cleaning up the meeting room's long glass table and cursing myself repeatedly, I went back to my desk. My messy desk looked like a dumpseter next to Jisoo's desk which was in front of mine. Just as I sat next to it she turned around and smiled at me a smile that told me she wanted to tell me something. "Isn't he dreamy?" she asked me when I grabbed my bottle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter