-III-

I Like You a Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III
-Your POV-

Fish. I probably looked like a fish. Because I stood there and stared at him with my mouth open agape in the shape of O. "Y/N-ssi?" he raised his eyebrow, "are you alright?" He knows my name! How the hell does he know my name?! my mouth opened even more. "Y/N-ssi," Baekhyun began to wave with his hands in front of my eyes. Wait a second... I gave him my business card... And wait another second - he asked for my phone number! I can't believe it! My lips stretched to a wide smile. This action made Baekhyun raise a brow.

"Are you going to take me to Kim Minah's office?" he left my wrist so he could cross his arms. Well one this is for sure - if he tries to grab my arm again I am ready to hit him and yell kidnapper!
"O-Oh, e-excuse me?" I snapped back from my thoughts when I realized that the look on his face meant that he was waiting for an answer. I looked at Baekhyun then I looked toward my boss' office. I connected the dots and realized that he wanted to get to the devil's office. I mean my boss' office. "I am so sorry," I bowed quickly, "let's go!" I fastened my pace so I would walk ahead of him. That way he doesn't see my embarrassed face and I get to work out a little bit. You know, health is a very important thing and I read somewhere that walking fast helps to your stamina! I sighed internally. Who am I kidding? I ruined every chance that I had with him. 

When we got to my boss' office I bowed at Baekhyun then turned to leave. I noticed in a glimpse that his gaze was studying me like how it did at the coffee shop before but I didn't have time to flirt. Two of my biggest threats (the potentially stalker with the dreamy eyes and my angry boss) were about to gather in the same room and my mind told me one thing - run! 

After leaving Baekhyun, I went to Jisoo and Kyungsoo's desks so we would go together to the meeting. "So, is Mr. Byun attracting as people say he is?" Jisoo asked me as she got up for the meeting. Kyungsoo closed a document on his computer before he joined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter