Never alone

Never alone

Nice Friday. Very nice Friday! I sighed sarcasticaly and looked at my new white shirt where was now big black stain. Good Kibum your luck for today ran away. I sighed again, shook my head and walked in our dressing room which was in the back of the café. I shouldn't work today here, really no.

When I came back my co-worker was watching me. I raised my eyebrows.

"What are you looking at? Mind your own business!" I sighed again like I did in this day for... fourth time? Yes, maybe!

"Kibum-ah, don't be so rough at me... You have just your shirt... you know... you have a reverse shirt," he winked, took two coffee and walked to one table with order.

I gasped and looked at my shirt. Really! What is in the hell today with me?! I even couldn't dress myself well! I walked back in the dressing room where I finally dressed myself properly. I looked into the mirror to make sure it was right. Good Kibum, now you can go. Or I hope so that I have everything bad behind my back. I walked to the cashier and looked at our customers. Nobody wanted something to eat or drink so I sat down on a chair and played with my pen and started writing something on my notepad.

"Key, can you please take this order to the desk seven?" suddenly some voice talked to me. Well, no some voice but my co-worker's voice. I raised my head and looked at him.

"Sure, hyung," I smiled a little but, stood up and put my notepad and pen in my pocket when I took a tray and walked with coffee on it and plate with pancakes to the desk seven.

"Here is your order," I smiled as much as I can and looked at a boy...

Oh my... it wasn't only some boy... it was the most y handsome boy who I've ever seen! Kibum! Mind your own business... okay? You can't do anything bad to this cute boy! He had so much big frog's eyes. So cute eyes and so cute lips and... and so cute nose!

"Thank you," his voice brought me back to reality.

Ah! So amazing voice he had! I blinked quickly and put the tray on the table and gave him his order on it.

"I hope that you'll enjoy your meal," I smiled brightly.

"I guess so beautiful," he smiled and my eyes widened.

"Uhm... what?" I asked him.

"I am here for fifth time and... you are so beautiful, my friend also told it but he has already his boyfriend," he laughed.

If I was today in bad mood this guy made it... ah so much! So so so so much good! I blushed, I felt my cheeks were in red. I bit my lip and smiled at him.

"I never... I never saw so much handsome guy here when you were here?" I smiled.

Kibum! What is wrong with you?! You even don't know how to communicate?

"You are always sitting on that chair and drawing something on your notepad so I guess that you were always busy and alone there," he smiled and took my hand.

"Uhm... excuse me... but I have to go back to my work," I blinked even I wanted so much stay with him.

"Well... since Jonghyun hyung gave you free time when he sent you with my order here... and since my good friend Jinki is with him because I helped them get together... it was his turn!" he smiled brightly and I blinked more and more when I looked at my blonde co-worker. He looked at me to, winked and grinned when he walked to one customer who entered our café and kissed him!

"I... I see..." I bit my lip and looked around.

There were only this big nice handsome guy, me, Jonghyun and his cute boyfriend!

"Wait... where are others?" I gasped and looked at clock.

"It is already closing time, Kibummie," Jonghyun smiled at me.

"You were so busy alone that you didn't notice," my handsome frog looked at my eyes and smiled.

"And... what is your name? Handsome frog?" I asked when he laughed.

Again he laughed with his nice and the best voice which I've ever heard! Kibum, don't melt here!

"My name is Choi Minho and I want you to make never alone again, I want to be by your side if you don't mind... Kibummie... want you be my boyfriend?" he smiled and I blushed every second more and more.

"You are... handsome... but... I am not so much good as you think... I have bad day today..." I blinked and he pouted.

"And so what? I watched you everytime when I was here! I can say that you are the most precious man in the world!" he grinned and hugged me.

"Uhm... well... Mr. Choi Minho... now... you should eat and drink your order or It will be cold..." I smiled.

"Only if you will eat and drink it with me, Mr. Beautiful," he winked and laughed.

"Ah, you two, you are like love birds," Jjong laughed, gave me cup of coffee and pancakes when he and that his boyfriend - Jinki right? - walked to a private lounge.

"So now... we are alone..." Minho smiled and took my chin when we exchanged look.

"Y-Yes... we are..." I smiled and he smiled more.

"You won't be alone... Kibum-ah, I promise you," he smiled and suddenly our lips were connected.

I will be never alone. Never because I will be with this handsome cute frog forever!

"Oh and... happy birthday..." he whispered in my lips when my eyes widened and I took my head back.

"How... how do you know?" I gasped.

"Well... some Puppy told me it when he saw me that I am into you so much... and he knows everything about you!" he laughed and from his bag he took some little box.

"This is... a key to my flat... you should move in..." he kissed me again.

I felt tears in my eyes. I... I've never been or had so much lucky day in my life... even on the beginning I had so horrible day!

"I... I thank you... my handsome Minho..." I connected our lips, closed my eyes and hugged him around his neck when I was lost in this moment so much. But... Not forever. Only now and with him.