Fin.

Energy Recharging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan just finished his individual schedule on Unexpected Q and it was past two in the morning when he finally arrives at the dorm. He heads straight to Soonyoung and Hansol’s room.

 

 

Seungkwan opened the door and was taken aback to see Soonyoung was still up playing with his phone on the bed. The oldest seemed to get surprised as well as he quickly sat up when the door opened.

 

 

“Seungkwan.”

 

 

The said boy flashed an apologetic smile, “Sorry, hyung, didn’t meant to freak you out. But where’s Hansol?” Seungkwan looked around the room and didn’t feel the presence of someone who he needs the most right now.

 

 

“He went to the studio earlier, well it’s been hours though.”

 

 

“Okay, thank you, hyung. Good night.” Seungkwan was about to shut the door close till Soonyoung stopped him.

 

 

 

“Hey, you must wash up a bit and get to bed already. I will call him for you.”

 

 

Seungkwan stay quiet for a while then shakes his head no. “I think I’ll just get him there. Thank you for the offer, hyung.”

 

 

Seungkwan then closed the door before the older could stop him anymore. But he could still hear Soonyoung said something such as that stubborn brat from behind of the closed door.

 

 

 

 

Once he arrived at the building, Seungkwan jogged a bit to reach the studio which located in the third floor. Seungkwan walked out of the elevator and with only a few steps he finally there.

 

 

He turned the doorknob as quiet as possible cause he didn’t want to startle anyone again tonight. Once the door opened, he could see the back side of Hansol sitting on the wheeled chair. Seungkwan was back hundred sure the latter didn’t aware of his presence yet, as he had earphones in and head nodding rhythmically with whatever song he was hearing that time.

 

 

Seungkwan watched him for a while, then approaching him just right behind the chair, after closing the door behind. Seungkwan put a hand on Hansol’s shoulder. “Hey.”

 

 

Hansol’s head snapped around fast, his neck might break from that. His eyes widened in surprised seeing Seungkwan looking down at him with a small smile on his tired face. “Seungkwan, what are you doing here?”

 

 

Hansol turned off the song and teared the earphone off his ears. He stood up only to give a light hug and a kiss on top of Seungkwan’s head, which the other accepted wholeheartedly.

 

 

 

 

“I could ask you the same. You’re supposed to rest at the dorm” Seungkwan said.

 

 

 

“I was just rearranging some lyrics” Hansol responded as they seated on the couch at the back. Seungkwan only hummed at him and placed himself on Hansol’s lap, knees on each sides and arms around his neck.

 

 

 

“Is this fine?” He looked down at Hansol’s injured foot.

 

 

“Completely fine, I just twisted my ankle down there. You can have my lap as long as you want” Hansol shifted to find the most comfortable position, wrapping his arms around Seungkwan’s waist to keep him close.

 

 

“I would love to, but then you’d get thighs injury” Seungkwan leaned his head on Hansol’s shoulder.

 

 

 

Hansol chuckled at his words. “You still haven’t answered my question.”

 

 

“You weren’t there so I came to get you.”

 

 

 

“I hate the fact that you just ditched your already limited resting time like this You can just call me to come then I will, baby.” Hansol softly said, squeezing the other to show that he really meant his words.

 

 

“I can’t wait.” Seungkwan pulled away only to see the concerned look on his face. He kissed the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter