END

Pimil-i-ya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was staring at the sky without any thought, that night the park near his apartment barely filled with people unlike its usual nights. When he take a look again, now it’s only him who’s there. He decided to go back inside before his phone rang and the name written on the screen make him grumbled, ‘Bom Noona’.


“What do you need?” he answered in annoyance. He’s been troubled many times today because of her. Taking care of her dog to the vet, picking up her at the campus, etc. He wondered whether he’s her assistant or manager maybe.


“Come here right away! Seunghyun is so wasted!” and she hung up.


“Aish!” without any choice he come to them right away.


Arrived at the bar where she sent the location he walked in right away and found a perfectly sober Seunghyun and Bom laughing at one of the table.


“What is this? Are you pulled a prank on me?!”


“Kwon Jiyong!” greeted Seunghyun with a glass of cognac.


Bom pulled him and made him sit beside her, she linked her arms around his, “Hey, we just missed you, Ji!”


He turned his face from them, sulking.


“Why? Are you being like this because I asked you around today? Mianhae~~ gomawong~~” she tickled his chin and it made him smile.


“Yeoksi, Park Bom..” said Seunghyun with a devilish smirk.


It’s already too late and they decided to go home, after they made sure Seunghyun safely got inside the taxi, Jiyong and Bom walked together to his car. He opened the door for her and let her in, he deliberately didn’t drink so he could drive her home.


“Dizzy?”


“Nope. Just sleepy..” she smiled foolishly and he chuckled.


“Sleep then.”


“I don’t want to.”


“Why?”


“Just because..”


Jiyong slowly held her hand. And with their linking fingers they enjoy the night drive.


“This isn’t the way home.” she noticed Jiyong took the wrong turn on the highway.


“I know, let’s take around for another hour.”


“Yah! I’m sleepy!”


My relationship with her?
Well, she’s my noona. Not blood relative noona but we’ve know each other for almost ten years maybe, since our families became business-related partner. Our families often made company parties and we met there, along with Seunghyun-hyung, too. And we getting closer after we met for some brunch and other activities like golfing. But she’s so bad at golfing, though.


Ah, you’re asking why I held hands with her?
It’s just, I like it. Her hands are so soft and small, fits perfectly when I held it. And no, we don’t have such a relationship. She’s older than me anyway. Of course I know that she’s beautiful, more than beautiful, and when she slept like this.. it almost feel like I can lose control?


Jiyong snapped out of his own thoughts. They arrived in front of her house already and half way she couldn’t help but fell asleep. He caressed the skin on her hand with his thumb, tried to wake her up.


“Noona..” he called her softly. “w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter