I think,,,

You And Me = Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The previous chapter is the rough nigght for them. But I still cant write ,,, Sorry,,, mianhe mianhe hajiman (Youngbae hyung song again).. So I skip what happen at that night,, I let you guys imagine by yourself... okay,,, nado mianhe,,, 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Three weeks later

Beautifull morning came through the very Luxury Apartement that belong to the Richest Artist in South Korea. Yeah,, this is Kwon JiYong's Apartement that he share with his lovely husband. The apartement was on 37th floor of the Highest Apartement in Seoul. Coz this is the expensive one, so the security system is very very strict. And that's all he need to make his lover feel save. He want the best for his lover, no matter how much money he must spend. Coz yeah,,,he really dont care about money,, he has a lot of digit in his bank accounts. (author can't barely imagine).

 

Now is 9 am, the cute Namja doing the routine in their large kitchen. He prepared the breakfast for his lovely husband. He was standing behind the stove while make a scramble egg with bacon, the one that his husband's favourite food.

 

While, Seungri still prepared the breakfast, The Dragon Warior aka Kwon Jiyong still sleep peacefully inside his large bedroom with the expensive paint almost covering the whole wall. Yeah, the Dragon really into the art just like TOP hyung. Sometimes they hunting art together, even competition to get the art that they want.

this is so romantic, right,,??

After seungri done prepared the breakfast, he walks to their bedroom to waking up his husband. After he get into the room, he walks to the window and open the curtain immediately. It just like insisted the sunlight coming through all over the room. With that, the dragon feels bother coz he still wanna sleep.

"Hey,, baby,,, Please closed the curtain, I still so sleepy, I want to sleeeeep,,,," Jiyong said still eyes was closed while he turn his body so he backing up the light.

Seungri walks to their KingSize Bed and start to waking the Dragon.

" Oppa,,,,, wake up,,!! I already prepared your favorite breakfast, neh,," He said while shaking the Dragon's body

"hmmmmm,,, I still sleepy honey bunny sweety,,, Just a little bit , neh"

Seungri pulling the blanket that covering his husband's body and "CHUPPP" he kiss his husband's thin lips. 

"Come on Oppa,,, now already 9 am, you have to go to YG at 10 am, come on ,,, Pali,,,!!! Im sure Sajangnim will scoled you if you late, remember ,,, you have to finish your project soon, right,,,"

 

With that quick kiss, the Dragon's eyes imediately wide open, he see his Baby in front of him, he start to pull his lover into his chest to hug his Panda tight.

" Oppa,,, let me go,, !!"

Jiyong didn't answer, but he realeased his hug and put both of his hands into Seungri's cubby cheeks " Chupp " " Chupp"  " Chupp" "Chupp" "Chupp" "Chupp" .He showering his lover's face with his kiss.

"Oppa,,, you're not brush your teeth yet.."  Seungri try to break the Dragon's grip.

" Chupp" " Chupp "  " Chupp" . Jiyong the ert, continue his ministration. He kiss all over Seungri's face.

"Yahhhh,,, !!! Oppa,,, just get up ,,,, !!"  Seungri pissed while he pout his kitten lips

" Aye,, Aye,,, Captain,,, !!! Dont pout  your lips like that, neh,,, I wake up Okay,,," Jiyong replied

 

Jiyong wake ups from the bed and coming over his husband to give the quick kiss in the lips " Chupp" and he run to the bathroom, leaving the Panda that blushing right now. He dont know why he still blushing when the Dragon touch him.

"Yahhh,,, why you so ert ,, Kwon ing Jiyong,,,,!!"

"Language honey,,, !!! But you love the prevert , right,,,??!! " Jiyong replied from inside the bathroom

Seungri just keep blushing untill his face red like tomato. "Yes, I love you so much , Oppa,,,," he said with low voice but sincerly

 

After he tidy up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter