Six months already

You And Me = Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been almost a year that I don’t up this story,,, sorry for the very very late update,,,

Happy reading,,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Seungri pregnancy already reach 6 months or 28 weeks, and their baby is a girl. Jiyong really happy when he knew that he will have a daughter. He will dress her like fashionista mirroring him. Seungri’s parents and Jiyong’s parents also feel so happy that they will have a grand daughter. They start to buy girly stuff for their baby. For Seungri, it’s not really matter if  it’s boy or girl the important is the baby was healty . The second trisemester already pass. The nausea and the dizzyness slowly gone replacing with craving something weird food or stuff. Jiyong feel relief that his baby not feel the sickmorning again. But that’s doesn’t mean he was free  from the sulking Panda. Even it getting worse for the moody Panda. Jiyong as the good husband try to hold his temper so hard and fulfill Seungri’s request towards him.

 

Seungri seldom crave something weird without knowing what time was that. One day,  in the middle of the night, suddenly he said he want a Dragon Fruit. Where the hell he buy that fruit in the middle of the night, even that was his first time heard the fruit’s name. He never knows that the Dragon fruit already exist in this ing world. He was on limit when Seungri was asking those ing Dragon fruit, so he just said that he will buy it the next morning. Jiyong was very tired at that time, he just coming back from YG to prepare the new goup debut. Seungri keep begging him to search the Dragon fruit nonstop and accidentally Jiyong yelling at him and said that he was tired and he want Seungri to understand him. But the way he told Seungri by yelling at him made him cry. Seungri was throwing his tantrum at Jiyong and said that Jiyong thought he was annoying brat that can’t understand his husband that feel tired. Honestly, he just want to tease Jiyong with ask those Dragon fruit in the middle of the night, he don’t want that fruit in real but Jiyong reaction was terrible. He just want to spend the night with Jiyong by together find that fruit outside. It will be only him and Jiyong. Lately, Jiyong always come back home so late. He feel neglecting by Jiyong but Jiyong feel he was burden. That night end with Jiyong sleeping on the sofa coz Seungri lock the bedroom.

 

And also he was so sensitive about his body shape right now. His bumps getting bigger and he also gain some weight. The word “Fat” was the word that you have to avoid if you were near him. Many people already has experience with the angry and sulking Panda coz they mention that word. Jiyong has to make an apology to their friend that got attack from his Panda. But Seungri just let it go that matter, saying Jiyong wasn’t choose to be his side. And also the Dragon is the worst victim of the angry Panda. One day, he must sleep at Daesung’s place coz Seungri lock their apartment. He was upset by Jiyong coz he think Jiyong also mocking him about his weight when he can’t hold his laughter when their friends slips their mouth.

 

And also, Seungri suddenly likes to play at Daesung’s apartment. He feel like has a new hobby for playing Lego. Beforehead, He ask Jiyong to bought him one set of Lego that not easy to build. When he play that lego and try to build that Lego he ask Jiyong for help, but Jiyong really doesn’t have a clue about plying those ing Lego. He is surrender and also Seungri was angry at him. He think that Jiyong just play dumb and don’t want to help him. He lock himself on the bedroom til morning, leaving Jiyong with shock. And of course he ask Daesung for help. The next morning Daesung came to Jiyong’s apartment  and help Seungri to build that damn Lego and of course 100% success. Seungri start pay a visit at Daesung’s place since that time.

 

Now Seungri and Jiyong visiting Dae’s place again. He begging to Daesung he wants to play that Lego, the one Daesung’s favourite. At the beginning, Daesung wants to reject him but, see Seungri face like that he has no heart to reject him, so he let him play that lego while praying at his silent that the Panda won’t destroying his Limited edition Lego.

 

“ Hyung,,, after this what should I do,, “ Seungri ask Daesung

“ Ah,,, that’s wrong maknae,,, You have to build the body first then the tail..”

“ Why you don’t said from the beginning, Hyung,,!! “

“ That’s why you have to read the manual book first maknae, I told you for numerous times already,, “

“ Arggghhhhh,,,, I don’t want to play anymore,,, “ Seungri throw that Lego, surrender for continue that Lego

“ Really,,, ? You don’t want to play lego anymore? “

“ Yes Hyung, playing lego is tired ,,, Im curious why you so in love with that lego,, “

“ Okay,,,, Just don’t tired yourself maknae,,, “Daesung feel like he just winning the jackpot. That’s mean Seungri won’t disturb his lego anymore,, he give his best smile to Seungri and Jiyong

“ Oppa,,, Let’s visit Top Hyung. I heard that he just bought a new painting. I want to see that,,, “ Seungri add

“ Maknae is right Hyung. Let’s visit him instead. I will change the clothes, I want to go there too,,, “ Daesung evil mind want to see Top Hyung being disturb by Seungri too. He feel so relief that Seungri won’t mess with his lego anymore but he will mess with Top precious painting. ‘ Now, its your turn Hyung,,, ahahahaahh’ Daesung talk to himself

“ Let me call him first Baby,,, “ Jiyong reach his phone

“ let me do it instead, Oppa, , “ Seungri dial Top Hyung number

“ Hallo,,,, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter