#ThePreStory3

Coincidence, or Not [The Pre Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea Drama Award ceremony is the big thing for all who involved in the country’s small screen act. Since the first time it was held, it became the prestige symbol form every soul in the Korean drama business. Just like how prestigious it was the Blue Dragon Award for the big screen act.

All the TVs – national and cables, are competing in airing the event, even if they had to cancel public loved major programs. It was because the drama department was where the money evolving the most at every broadcast station.

As a newbie at every aspect in the business, Jiyong could tell how serious it was from the inside. Sure, the country kept on establishing as the best in Asian showbiz, threatening the other competitor.

He never dreamed to be where he was now, not five years ago, not in million years. Yet, here he was. Not five minutes ago posed for the red carpet, under hundred of flashes escorting a senior actress on his arm. They were released after small talk and now was his way looking for the restroom.

To answer your question, yeah he acted. He got an offer for a drama audition just after his debut album promotion weeks ended. His initial reaction was to decline, but his sajangnim and manager persuaded him to try it first. Off he went for the audition, and for his shocking discovery, he did quite well for someone who has no basic.

He got a supporting role, yet quite important. He went to speedy acting class and shot the drama for a year period. It was a weekend drama with satisfying rating with 72 episode recorded and aired for twice a week for almost third quarter year. The mothers with any daughter across the nation fall for him and wished him as their son in law. Now he nominated for Best Supporting Actor and Best New Actor.

As he walked out from the restroom, his eyes caught a familiar face. It has been a while since he saw her and as always it brought a smile on his face.

“Sandara-ssi?” he greeted with a smile plastered, but got replaced by a frown as he got a clear look on her. She looked pale.

“Jiyong-ssi, it’s been a while.” She greeted back with a smile on her pale face.

He saw her broadcast nametag was hanging on around her neck. She must be representing the station to cover the event. “You switches program? I thought you’re still in Music Show.” It had been a year since he appeared in any music show. Yet he surely knew, as one of his labelmate was the MC’s of the said music program. And the younger senior actor never stopped in praising her to anyone who would hear. He was also been informed that she gained a fanbase among the idol singers – the male gender especially.

She couldn’t be here if she was still in the music program. The PD hierarchies in any broadcast stati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter