#ThePreStory2

Coincidence, or Not [The Pre Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara knocked, her smile spread as she read the sign on the dressing room door. The door opened from inside and she walked in.

“Ten minutes before you’re up stage,” she told with her PD voice, then changed as she got recognition stare in return. “Jiyong-ssi, I shall congratulate you for the debut.” She added, in friendlier tone, her smile got bigger.

“Sandara-ssi? You’re PD here? Waah… it’s been awhile, right?”

She felt relieved he still recognized her. With the sudden changed status, it was not uncommon for people to change. She didn’t hope him to remember her – even it would little hurt if he did. But it didn’t concern here, looked like he wasn’t the kind who would forget someone bellow him.

 “Yes. I’m really happy for you. And just for you information, I’m still your fan.”

They met at the first program she experienced as a PD. It wasn’t something she wished for her PD debut, yet she got no choice but comply where she assigned. Audition program was the worst, in her opinion. They had no day off for the couple of first months as they had to hold the auditions in different cities around the nation. There was too much footage to be edited while the air time remained the same.

Kwon Jiyong was stayed until Top3 stage, but failed to enter the final round. Yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter