ONE.

Monday Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A PAIR OF LONG, SLEEK FINGERS smoothed over the surface of metal handles hanging off the sides of a gold crusted motorcycle, the strong scent of fresh paint filling the garage. Astounded faces surrounded the owner of the bike, who was showing off her new purchase, or rather Daddy's present for keeping herself alive. Her bright red nails contrasted against her raven black hair as she ran her fingers through her straight locks. A smile rested atop her lips while she animatedly described the unique features of her bike and her 'friends' listened intently, some not daring to interrupt her words while a few seemed genuinely interested.

She swung her long legs over the leather seat, her bottom fitting perfectly as she locked her black heeled boots over the pedals. Her shining teeth appeared from behind her dark red lips as she smiled. Very carefully, she flicked her wrists to move the handles, a loud roaring sound erupting from the engine leaving the crowd impressed.

"Damn girlfriend, that sounds good!" Someone from the crowd said, earning cheers of agreement from the others and a knowing smirk from the girl on the bike. It was Do Jaeyeong, her best friend and the owner of the garage they were in. Only it wasn't a typical garage, with unruly pipes and chipping paint but rather chich hangout for the lavish youngsters of Seoul. Built slightly off some of Seoul's lone highways, the Do District held many bike races that people yearned to watch, even more so participate in. Unfortunately it was limited to those below thirty with money, a rule that Jaeyeong decided on when she began her venture.

The Do District technically didn't belong to Jaeyeong, it was her parent's property until she turned 25 but having been blessed with excellent business skills and taste from a young age, she mostly held the reins.

It was no surprise that Jaeyeong's best friend, who was currently the center of attention, held the title of being the champion rider of the Do District having won all her races. Reeking of money through her expensive clothing and exquisite perfumes, the daughter of Kang Yoonho was a star and she knew it. She smirked as the group around her complimented her bike, nodding slightly and waving her hands in dismissal though on the inside she was delighted.

The group became visibly silent though, as another person made their presence in the garage known. It was a young man, tall and slender with the small curves of his muscles noticeable through his crisp white shirt that were tucked into his grey slacks, with a beige coat folded over his right arm. His shoulders were broad and his strides radiated confidence as all eyes in the room were on him. His undeniably attractive face with a charming smile was his biggest asset. The crowd split in half making way for the man who walked right across the room and straight towards the young woman in the middle, a smirk evident on his face.

"Kang Yoonhye," he said with a voice of honey, the corners of his mouth crinkling into a flirty smile as he eyed her up and down. Crossing his arms across his chest, he winked at the woman in front of him not missing a beat.

Yoonhye's green eyes flicked over his face before scowling and letting out a huff of air. "Hwan Ilwoo," she shot back, her voice dangerously low. She got off her bike, her heels clacking loudly as they hit the ground and she rested her back against the body of the bike. "What are you doing back from Switzerland so early?"

Ilwoo sported a lazy smile as his loud chuckles filled the silent room. "Why, babe, did you miss me?" Yoonhye only glared at his words, leading him to laugh even more. "Kidding. My father had some important matters to discuss with me, so he called me back."

"And why are you here?" Yoonhye asked, confused by his presence. He smelt like firewood and vodka, a scent that was too familiar for her own good. Ilwoo shot her another smile, so charming one could almost hear the gasps of awe from the girls behind them. 

"Just because you didn't miss me, my dear Yoonhye, doesn't mean I didn't miss you." As he said this, Ilwoo approached her slowly his gaze dropping down and over her entire body. "You look good," he whispered as brought his lips to her ear. Yoonhye stood up straight, her eyes boring into Ilwoo's.

" off Hwan." She seethed through her teeth, her eyes as poisonous as ivy. Ilwoo smirked once again as he looked at her underneath his lashes.

"Someone's still feisty as ever," Ilwoo flicked his tongue over his lips as he made his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter