1st Investigation - Does She Hate Me?? // Fall for her??

The Reason

THOUGHT

Italic - Japanese

ENJOY~

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

"Ok! You guys did well!" said their dance trainer.

"Nae!" said all class A trainees.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Kaeun unnie!" called Yena to Kaeun while approaching Kaeun.

"Teach me this movement!" she said while doing Aegyo and embracing Kaeun's hand.

"You don't have to give me an aegyo, I'll teach you..." Kaeun said as she pushed Yena away from her.

 

 

 

And….

When Kaeun taught Yena she felt someone was watching her. She turned to find out who was staring at her, unexpectedly found Sakura staring at her with a look she could not describe. However, because Sakura realized that Kaeun also looked back at her, she turned her gaze away from Kaeun. The gesture made Kaeun wonder. But that is what made her recall the incident last night.

"Hey... Yena-ya..." Kaeun said to Yena who was softening her movements.

"Eumm... nae unnie ??" Yena said, watching the shadow of her movements in the mirror.

"Um…. Do you know the purpose of the last rule in the dorm? " Kaeun asked smoothly and with a rather embarrassed expression because she herself had avoided answering the question from Yena last night.

Yena stopped her movements and turned to look at Kaeun. "Hmmm... why are you asking that unnie??? Last night you didn't answer my question. " Yena said somewhat irritably.

"Yes, it is because I also don't know the answer." Kaeun answer honestly, "after all, my words were cut off by Eunbi", she replied again.

"Yes... that's right... After all, why did you ask me??” Yena answered a bit surprised.

"Maybe you already know the answer?" Kaeun hesitated.

"I also don't know Unnie..." Yena replied resignedly. "What if Unnie asks the other trainees? Maybe they know??" Yena suggested to Kaeun when she realized that it seemed like Kaeun was very curious about the rules in their dorm.

"Hm... You're right... Who do you think I should ask first?" Kaeun asked, confused to ask who.

"What if you ask Korean trainees first unnie?" Yena replied doubtfully.

"Why?" Kaeun asked, confused by Yena's answer.

"Because it's easier for you to ask someone you're comfortable with right? Some trainees from Japan are busy completing their schedules and training after all. And, if you want, just wait after our first re-election is complete... " Yena answered with a logical reason.

"That's right, okay I'll start asking when we have finished the re-election... But..." Kaeun answered in agreement, but still not satisfied with Yena's answer.

 

Suddenly….

 

"What are you talking about?" Chaeyeon approached the two people who were standing right in front of the mirror but were not practicing. "Don't practice?" She asked confused.

"Ah... that..." Kaeun answered somewhat hesitantly to tell Chaeyeon.

"So, Unnie was curious about the last rules in the dorm," Yena answered quickly because Kaeun did not answer Chaeyeon's question.

 

"..."

 

"Unnie too??" Chaeyeon asked rather surprised. "I think it's just me..."

"Oh... you too?" Kaeun asked rather calmly.

"Unnie already knows the answer?" Chaeyeon asked again.

"Sigh... not yet," Kaeun answered rather irritably.

"I want to know... Who knows what the reason is?" Chaeyeon asked curiously.

"Who... huh?" Kaeun said, asking Chaeyeon's question.

 

 

 

 

BRUK!!!

 

 

 

 

Suddenly there was a loud noise from the front of the Class A training room. It turned out that Sakura, who was training in front of class A, fell when she was practicing and the sound of the fall was quite loud.

"Sakura! Are you okay??!" Miyu asked immediately to Sakura and help her. The other trainees who were near them also helped Sakura.

"I'm fine..." Sakura answered with a smile while nodding her head in a sign that she was okay.

"Sakura, are you okay?"  Kaeun who also one who heard the noise came out with the others and asked about Sakura's condition.

Sakura turned her face while saying "I'm fine Kaeun-san" while getting up and trying to walk. However, because the fall was pretty hard Sakura had a bit difficult to walk.

"What's okay?! Here I’ll help!" Kaeun shouted while carrying Sakura.

"Let me help!" Miyu said helping Kaeun to take Sakura.

"Ah... I will help too" Chaeyeon said following the three girls.

All trainees who saw the incident felt strange, especially when they saw Sakura's behavior towards Kaeun, that when they saw Sakura was avoiding Kaeun.

"All of you, Sakura has been taken by Kaeun, Chaeyeon, and Miyu to the medical room. So, let's continue the training! " Eunbi said disbanding class A trainees who still saw the departure of Chaeyeon, Kaeun, Miyu, and Sakura from their training room.

"Nae!!" said the other.

 

 

 

 

 

Kaeun, Chaeyeon, and Miyu went to help Sakura to check her condition. When they arrived at the medical room, they were greeted by staff and health workers who were there.

"Medic, please check her condition!" Kaeun said, shouting a little at the health worker.

"What's wrong?" Asked a staff member.

"Sakura fell hard enough," Chaeyeon replied explained.

"May I know how she can fall?" Asked the medical officer.

"When she was dancing, she suddenly fell!" Chaeyeon replied with a worried tone.

"Please sit down." said the medical officer, "I beg for the unauthorized to leave." The other staff left the room.

"Um... If you can, the three of you..." said the medical officer again.

"Why?" Kaeun asked suspiciously.

"I will check her body and she needs to open her shirt... but if all three of you are here then... Well if the patient allows please" the officer replied with the reason.

"Oh..." Kaeun and Chaeyeon replied together.

"But she just fell..." Chaeyeon replied in a puzzled tone.

"But the reason she fell was uncertain, so we will at the same time look for reasons she fell by examining her body..." the officer answered convincingly.

"What did she say?" Miyu asked Kaeun because she did not understand what the medics were saying.

"She said Sakura needed a body examination because the reason she had fallen was not yet known" Kaeun replied, translating the medics words to Miyu. "And she asked us to leave because Sakura had to open her clothes for the inspection."

Sakura who heard it immediately spoke up. "I-I fell because of anemia and when I danced my feet a little sprained." Sakura answered slightly panic after hearing she had to undress for inspection.

"She said she had anemia and her legs were slightly sprained while dancing." Kaeun replied, translating Sakura's words to the medical officer.

After that, Sakura was bowed to shame for this fairly ordinary reason because she makes them worry so much. But Chaeyeon, Miyu, and Kaeun who heard her were relieved because there was nothing serious about their friend.

"Well, then I will give the necessary medicine and compresses for your feet." The medical officer replied as she walked away to take Sakura's medicine.

"Huft... You shocked me by falling like that!" Miyu shouted worried about Sakura's condition.

"Sorry, Miyu-san..." Sakura replied regretfully.

"It’s okay, the important thing is that you're okay…"  Miyu said smiling and Sakura's head, sign that she was relieved that her underclassman was fine.

"Um... are you really alright Sakura?" Kaeun asked to make sure Sakura was okay once again.

Sakura once again turned her face away from Kaeun and only answered with a nod.

"Unnie, are you guys fight?" Chaeyeon asked Kaeun after she saw Sakura's reaction when she answered Kaeun's question.

"I just don't know... did I make a mistake??" Kaeun asked, confused with Sakura's attitude toward her and questioned what her mistakes were so Sakura always dodged to answer her question.

"Eh?" Chaeyeon replied in surprise, "Where do I know ..." while shaking her head.

Miyu who looked at it seemed to understand a little about what they were talking about and she also saw Sakura who was still turning her face away from Kaeun while shaking her head too.

"Sorry for waiting a long time for your medicine and a compress, please be careful next time." The medical officer returned and gave the medicine and compresses needed by Sakura.

Kaeun, Miyu, Chaeyeon, and Sakura returned to the practice site after receiving their medicine and compress from the medical officer.

Kaeun honestly is still very confused with Sakura's attitude towards her since the incident in the dorm last night, because before Sakura still talk to her even though a few words but now she is only given a gesture when they speak.

Kaeun then thinks about solving this problem along with the problem of finding reasons for the last rule…

 

 

KAEUN POV


 Ugh... it's very tiring I thought but it was because we are still dancing for re-election later.
"Ok! You did it well!" said our dance trainer after we finished training today.

"Nae!" exclaim us all.

~~ ~~ ~~
"Kaeun unnie!" Call Yena to me while approaching me.
Hm... what does she want ?? I thought when I saw Yena approaching me in a strange style.

"Teach me this movement!" she said while doing Aegyo and embracing my hand.
Of course there is a wish... I thought again while trying to keep her away from me.
"You don't have to give me aegyo, I'll teach you..." I still try to keep this rancid child away from me.

And….


When I teach Yena I feel that someone is paying attention to us or rather paying attention me? (A/N : Duh... you really confident :v). Sure enough after I turned around I found Miyawaki Sakura looking at me with a look I can't describe. But after that she immediately turned her face away from me.
Eh ?! I thought when I saw her reaction.

Then...
I remembered the incident last night... I remembered again when I saw her reaction.
 "Hey... Yena-ya..." I said to Yena who was practicing her movements.
"Eumm... nae unnie??" Yena replied to me while watching the shadow of her movements in the mirror.
"Um…. Do you know the purpose of the last rule in the dorm? " I asked smoothly and with a rather embarrassed expression because I myself avoided the answer last night from Yena.
Yena immediately stopped her movements and turned to look at me. "Hmmm... why are you asking like that unnie??? Last night you did not answer my question. "Yena said to me as if she was somewhat annoyed by her tone.
"Yes, it was because I also did not know the answer." I answered honestly, "besides, I was cut off by Eunbi" I replied again somewhat evasively.
 "Yes... it's true... After all, why did you ask me? " Yena answered, rather surprised that hear me asking that question.
"Maybe you already know the answer?" I replied doubtfully.
"I also don't know Unnie..." Yena replied resignedly, "What if Unnie asks the other trainees? Maybe they know?? " she advised me.
"Hm... You're right... Who do you think I should ask first?" I asked, confused to ask who.
"What if you ask Korean trainees first, Unnie?" she replied doubtfully.
"Why?" I asked, somewhat confused by the answer.

"Because it's easier for you to ask someone you're comfortable with right? Some trainees from Japan are busy completing their schedules and training after all. And, if you want, just wait after our first re-election is complete... " she replied with a long enough reason.
"That's right, okay I'll start asking when we have finished the re-election... But..." I agreed, but I was still not satisfied with the answer.
Huft... it seems to find the answer still need a long journey... I thought while thinking of Yena's words.


Suddenly….


"What are you talking about?" Chaeyeon came to me and Yena, maybe she was weird seeing us not practicing even though we were in front of the mirror. "No training?" she asked confused.
"Ah... that..." I answered somewhat doubtfully because this was a rather embarrassing thing for me to tell Chaeyeon.
"So Unnie was curious about the last rule in the dorm." Yena answered quickly before I continued my words earlier.

 

"..."
 

"Unnie too??" Chaeyeon asked me rather surprised, "I think it's just me..."
"Oh... you too?" I asked rather calmly that there was someone like me.
It turned out that I wasn't the only one who was curious... I thought I was rather happy because I wasn't alone in thinking about this (A/N : Isn't Yena feels like that too? >, <).
"Unnie already knows the answer?" Chaeyeon asked me again.
"Sigh... not yet." I replied somewhat irritably because I had not received any guidance at all for my question.
"Who is the one who knows the reason?" Chaeyeon asked curiously.
"Who... huh?" I replied Chaeyeon's question.
Who is it? I thought while thinking of people who might know the reason.


BRUK !!!


What is that??!! I thought I was shocked to hear a loud noise from outside the classroom practice room.
All class A trainees who were training immediately stopped and went out of the room, so I was, especially after seeing someone surrounded by other trainees.
The person who fell down... I thought after seeing the person who caused the loud noise.


Evidently…


 "Sakura! Are you okay??!"
I heard someone's voice screaming in surprise and anxiety. From her voice and Japanese, it seems like Miyu's voice.
"I'm fine..." Sakura answered with a smile and nodding her head in a sign that she was okay.
"Sakura, are you okay?" I asked about the situation and her condition.
Sakura suddenly turned her face while saying to me "I'm okay Kaeun-san" then got up and tried to walk away from me. However, she seemed rather difficult to walk.
"What's okay?! Here I help!" I shouted, embracing her body to help her walk.
"Let me help" Miyu said helping me to bring Sakura.
"Ah... I will help too," Chaeyeon said.
The three of us me, Chaeyeon, and Miyu helped Sakura to check her condition. The journey to the medical room was very quiet. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing is right or not, if I see the reaction, it seems like she wants to stay away from me.

But why?

We unwittingly were in front of the medical room.
"Medical, please check the situation!" I said a little shouted at the health worker who was there.
"What is wrong?" Ask a staff member.
"Sakura fell hard enough." Replied Chaeyeon explained.
"May I know how she can fall?" Asked the medics to us.

"When she was dancing, she suddenly fell!" Chaeyeon replied with a worried tone.
"Please sit down." said the medical officer,
"I beg for the unauthorized to leave." The other staff went outside.
"Um... If you can, the three of you..." said the medical officer again, now to us.
Why? Suddenly told is to go out? I thought to the request of this medical officer.
"Why?" I asked suspiciously of her request.

"I will check her body and she needs to open her shirt... but if all three of you are here then... Well if the patient allows please." The officer replied with the reason.
WHAT?! Take off clothes?! I shouted in my mind. No, you have to be calm! Do not panic! I thought again, calming myself.
"Oh..." I replied and Chaeyeon answered the same thing together.
"But she just fell..." Chaeyeon replied in a puzzled tone.
Yes, she just fell... what's wrong with this medical officer? But if she opened her shirt... my mind was still wondering and I felt my face heat up.

"But the reason she fell was uncertain, so we will at the same time look for reasons she fell by examining her body..." the officer answered convincingly.
Ah... Yes, right, we don't know the reason... I thought, I started to understand the reason for this medical officer.

"What did she say?" Miyu asked me.
Oh yeah, I forgot they didn't understand... I thought, forgoting the two Japanese trainees and the people who caused this.

"She said Sakura needed a body examination because the reason she had fallen was not yet known." as I answer to translate the medical officer's words to Miyu, "And she asked us to leave because Sakura had to open her clothes for the inspection." I continued again.
Sakura suddenly. "I fell because of anemia and when I danced my feet a little sprained." Sakura replied in a panic once I explained what the medics were talking about.

"She said she had anemia and her legs were slightly sprained while dancing." I said translated Sakura's words to the medical officer.
Huft... luckily it just that... I just thought that as she was okay.
I also looked towards Sakura she lowered her head and her ears looked red.
"I'd better give the necessary medicine and compresses for your feet." The medical officer replied as she walked away.

"Huft... You shocked me by falling like that!"Miyu shouted when the medical officer went out.
"Sorry, Miyu-san..." Sakura answered not to be miserable.

"It’s okay, the important thing is that you're okay…"  Said Miyu while smiling and Sakura's head.


Ba-thump...

Eh? What is this feeling? I thought while watching Sakura and Miyu's interactions.
"Um... are you really alright Sakura?" I asked to confirm once again whether Sakura's condition was really good.
Sakura turned her face to me making me unable to see her face clearly.
Eh? I thought shocked by her behavior.
Sakura just nodded at my question.


Suddenly Chaeyeon asked me.


"Unnie, are you guys fight?" Chaeyeon asked me after she saw Sakura's reaction when she answered my question earlier.
"I just don't know... did I make a mistake?" I asked, confused with Sakura's attitude towards me and the way she walked away from me, whereover before we were close enough.
"Eh?" Chaeyeon replied in surprise, "How do I know..." while shaking her head.
What have I done to her so she stays away from me like this...  :( I thought, I was sad about her attitude to me lately. (A/N: she fall for you ~ XD).
"Sorry for waiting a long time for your medicine and a compress, please be careful next time." The medical officer returned and gave the medicine and compresses needed for us.


We returned to the practice site after receiving medicine and compresses from medical personnel.
Huft... really, her behavior is very strange. I want to ask, but all this time all my questions have only been answered with a gesture by her... it's very difficult even though I want to be close to her... I thought during our trip to the practice room again.
Ah! and one more problem...

About the regulation...
Maybe I will solve it together with this problem...

Yes, of course!

 

 

SAKURA POV


Ugh... my attention is distracted again... I thought while watching that person again for the umpteenth time.
 

Suddenly...
 

"Ok! You did it well!" said our dance trainer.

"Nae!" said all class A trainees.

~~ ~~ ~~
Huft... if this goes on, I can't go forward... I think again worrying about my sad situation.
"Saku-chan are you okay?" Asked Miyu-san to me maybe she saw me who was daydreaming since earlier.
"I'm fine Miyu-san, just..." my answer was interrupted because after that I began to pay attention to that person again.

 

But...
 

When I was watching her in front of the practice mirror. She turned and looked at me to. The surprised one immediately turned my gaze and saw Miyu-san who smiled meaningfully.
"Wh-what it is Miyu-san?" I asked a little stuttering and I regretted that because it made Miyu-san smile wider.
"Hohoho... our Sakura found someone" she replied with an annoying grin, "Jurina will be proud of you :)" she continued again by mentioning Jurina-san name.
"Geez... don't carry Jurina-san's name on this problem..." I replied a little annoyed, why because if Jurina-san knew this she would teasing me constantly and it was very annoying.
"When will you take her on a date?" Miyu-san asked suddenly and it made me very surprised.
"Eh?!" I replied in surprise. "I asked her to date?!" I continued in a tone of disbelief.
"When? when?" Miyu-san asked again while raising her eyebrows and her curious face.
"I'm not as brave as that..." I replied softly and bowed my face.
"You don't dare to invite, but dare to refuse it..." Miyu-san said, patting my shoulder. I also looked at her in disbelief.
"Where do you know?!" I answered with a little scream.
How does she know?! I thought shocked by Miyu-san's statement. Because that is only a few people who knows.
"Gossip is scattered everywhere, Saku-chan" Miyu-san replied in her mysterious tone.
"Huft... surely shige-shige, huh?" I replied guessing the culprit.
"If you already know that you don't need to be that surprised right?" Miyu-san asked, wrinkling her forehead.
"Please don't tell the others, Miyu-san." I said in a tone begging Miyu-san not to reveal all that.
"Okay, but for this one you have to be serious, I mean this is the first time after that right? I just want you to be happy Sakura." Miyu-san answered a little seriously. I know the members who know it must be worried about my situation but
...
Am I ready? To accept other person besides that person... I don't even know what feelings I feel for Kaeun-san. I thought while thinking back to the past.
"I will practice outside..." I replied as I walked out of the practice room.

 

Huft... is this the best. Eventually, I began to regret following this program, if this continues... I thought while continuing to dance the "Nekkoya" song, which was for our first re-evaluation.


And…


Suddenly I felt dizzy and my legs were twisted with my other legs ...


Afterwards ...

 

BRUK !!!


Yup...

Of course...

I fell... -_-  (A/N : That's why you mustn't think of your girlfriend when you dancing :v).
Ugh... it hurts... I thought while holding my leg which was hurt from the fall.
"Sakura! Are you okay??!" Miyu-san asked me with a worried expression. Other trainees who were around me started approaching me to help me from falling.
"I'm fine..." I replied with a smile and nodded my head that I was fine.

 

Suddenly...
 

"Sakura, are you okay?"  Kaeun-san asked starting to approach me, I began to panic!
I reflexively turned my face away from her and answered, "I'm fine Kaeun-san" while getting up and walking. However, I can't walk properly.
Is the fall too hard? I thought while still trying to walk.
"What's okay?! Here I help!"  shouted Kaeun-san while helping me walk.
"Let me help" said Miyu-san helping Kaeun-san to help me too.
"Ah... I will help too" said Chaeyeon following us.

Kaeun-san, Chaeyeon, and Miyu-san helped me walk to check my condition. When we arrived at the medical room, we were greeted by several staff and health workers who were there.
"Medical, please check the situation!" Kaeun-san said, shouting a little at the health worker.
"What's wrong?" asked a staff member.
"Sakura fell hard enough." replied Chaeyeon.
"May I know how she can fall?" The medical officer seemed to be asking something.
"When she was dancing she suddenly fell!" Replied Chaeyeon, I did not know what they were talking about but it seemed Chaeyeon explained my situation.
"Please sit down." said the medical officer, "I beg for the unauthorized to leave." Then the other staff left the room.

"Um... If you can, the three of you..." said the medical officer again.
"Why?" Kaeun-san asked.
What are they talking about? I got a bad feeling from it... I thought while paying attention to their gestures and Miyu-san didn't even understand it.
It seems like something is wrong... I thought again because it seemed like Kaeun-san was asking the medical officer something.
"I will check her body and she needs to open her shirt... but if all three of you are here then... Well if the patient allows please." said the medical officer.
"Oh..." said Kaeun-san and Chaeyeon together.
"But she just fell..." Chaeyeon said in a confused tone? I don't know what they are talking about seems like a problem.
"But the reason she fell was uncertain, so we will at the same time look for reasons she fell by examining her body..." said the officer again.
I glanced at Miyu-san and Miyu-san understood my point. Then, she asked Kaeun-san (A/N : why aren't just you Saku?? -_-).
"What did she say?" Miyu-san asked Kaeun-san because we didn't understand what the medics were saying.
"She said Sakura needed a body examination because the reason she had fallen was not yet known." Kaeun-san replied translating the medics' words to Miyu-san. "And she asked us to leave because Sakura had to open her clothes for the inspection."

Eh?! Take off clothes? I thought I was a bit panicked because I was told to take my clothes off, that was not the thing I was worried about but...
I immediately spoke up.
"I fell because of anemia and when I danced my feet a little sprained." I answered panic after hearing that I had to undress.
"She said she had anemia and her legs were slightly sprained while dancing."
 Kaeun-san replied translating my words to the medical officer.
I also looked down in shame for this stupid reason.
"Well, then I will give the necessary medicine and compresses for your feet." said the medical officer and walked away to get the medicine.
"Huft.. You shocked me by falling like that!" shouted Miyu-san worried about my situation.

"Sorry, Miyu-san..." I replied regretfully.
Hah ... stupidly I fell for reasons like that ... moreover I made everyone worried ... I thought I was destroying myself.
"It’s okay, the important thing is that you're okay…"  said Miyu-san, smiling and my head like she felt relieved I was fine.

 

Suddenly...
 

"Um... are you really alright Sakura?" Kaeun-san asked me to make sure once again my situation.
In fact, I once again turned my face away from Kaeun-san and only answered with a nod.
I still turned my face to the three people and felt my face heat up. Not long after the medical officer came back.
"Sorry for waiting a long time for your medicine and a compress, please be careful next time." The medical officer returned and handed over the medicine and compresses I needed.
We returned to the practice room. On the way to the practice room we did not say a word.


I felt someone staring at me, it was true that Miyu-san looked at me with a disappointed look. I just looked back at her apologetically.
 

Honestly, I don't know why my attitude is like this to Kaeun-san...
 

Will this continue until the end? I don't want that... but what should I do ?? I thought all the way to the practice room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A bit disappointed about the final result :(

But yeah I still support both XD

Let's pray for the best of them... :D

~Cyu~ 

P.s when I write this that was when "The Kirins" Vlive and when I will update this "IZ*ONE" is Vlive >,< *such coincidental.