A Weird Rule

The Reason

Italic - Japanese

THOUGHT

Well I just extended it, sorry 

for the next chapter I will try to make it fast @.@

ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Produce 48

That is the name of the new show that aired on Mnet. Just like the previous season, this event is a survival show that the winner of this show will debut with a group made by National Producer.

However, for this season they have guests who are trainees from Japan. The trainees are also from 48G.

And there must be some obstacles in the way they communicate, Yup it’s true the language they use is different. But, there are some trainees who can use both languages. Nevertheless, it is still very difficult to communicate with 96 girls in different languages.

Of course, as usual, the trainees need to live in dorms together with random room division or with the same class you got in the evaluation.

One of the rooms with mixed trainees like in Class A rooms consists of Lee Kaeun, Kwon Eunbi, Choi Yena, Jang Gyuri, Takeuchi Miyu, and... Miyawaki Sakura.

And when they read the dorm rules..............

"Unnecessary physical contact is... Forbidden?" Kaeun said when she read the rules in their dorm to be heard by the other girls.

 

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh?" That's the first word everyone throws in the room after they finish reading all the rules listed in front of their room.

"Em... So that's the rule..." Kaeun finished as she read the rules.

 

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

"Unnie... that last rule..." Yena asked curiously.

 

"Um..." Kaeun cannot answer Yena's question while looking at another trainee with a questioning look (A/N or a help look? Poor Kaeun >.<). Of course, all of them immediately shook their heads, except Miyawaki Sakura who was confused by what they said.

 

"Never mind that it is not necessary to ask, the regulation does not have much effect, isn’t? We better start dividing the bed." Eunbi said to eliminate the silence.

 

"Yes, Eunbi is right. Let's start dividing the bed!" Kaeun said approving Eunbi's proposal. Everyone nods in agreement and of course, Kaeun needs to translate all their conversations to the Japanese trainees first.

 

Although Kaeun said it like that, actually she was very curious about the last rule. Her curiosity deepened as they read the rules together, she saw Miyawaki Sakura. The Center of HKT48 looked uncomfortable and looked away from her.

 

 

"Then I want the bottom bunk!" Yena said while occupying the bed of her choice.

"I can occupy this bed right?" Eunbi asked as she walked up to the bed and sat on it.

"Hm... What do you think guys??" "Yena and Eunbi want the bottom bunk. What do you both think? " Kaeun replied to the other because the bottom bunk was already occupied by the two people.

"I agree, Kaeun-san" replied Miyu just agreeing to it.

"I agree, Unnie" Gyuri replied, "because I want the top bunk."

And Sakura just answered the question with a nod.

"Okay, then me, Gyuri, Miyu, and Sakura sleeping on the top bunk??" "Then me, Gyuri, Miyu, and Sakura sleeping on the top bunk??" asked Kaeun again ensuring.

"Nae!!" all of them responded in agreement.

They also began to tidy up their bed. Then, Kaeun who sees Sakura having trouble tidying her belongings intends to help her.

"Sakura, want me to help??" asked Kaeun to Sakura.

Before answering Kaeun's offer, Sakura looks uneasy as Kaeun approaches her.

"Eum... it's okay Kaeun-san, I can tidy it myself. A little more it will be finished soon." Said Sakura without looking at Kaeun.

"Are you sure??" Kaeun asks again because what she sees is a pile of unfinished stuff besides Sakura's bed.

"Yeah I'm okay..." replied Sakura again lowering her face.

"Well then, if you need any help please don't hesitate to call me okay?" Kaeun bargains again to make sure if Sakura needs help.

"Okay... Kaeun-san, thank you..." replied Sakura signaling that she understood.

Kaeun returns to her bed, as she is on her bed she pays attention to Sakura's movements to watch her when she needs help. Then Kaeun suddenly recalled the incident, she was still surprised by Sakura's reaction to the last rule in their dorm. But, she was too embarrassed to ask her and finally, Kaeun decided to investigate it herself about the beginning of why they made that rule….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kaeun POV

Ah... is this the best...

I thought after passing the first evaluation and getting class A as my first value, now I and the other trainees were walking towards our dorm. When we got our room containing mixed Japanese and Korean trainees, there were Me, Jang Gyuri, Kwon Eunbi, Choi Yena, Takeuchi Miyu, and ... Miyawaki Sakura.

Miyawaki Sakura... I thought as I saw her in the same room as me.

Honestly, I don't know what to do especially as the oldest one here. After we entered the room which contained 4 level bunks with other 2 bunks near the door and the closet. Choi Yena also suggested reading the dorm rules that she found near the closet and door. And I represent everyone to read it aloud.

After reading the rules carefully I almost finish reading the rules, when...

"Unnecessary physical contact is... Forbidden?" I said full of questions. After that, I looked towards the other trainees.

 

 

 

 

"..." there was no reaction at all from them.

 

 

 

 

"Eh?" After the silence, they answered together. I don't know if they planned the response but they answered it in a compact manner.

I also tried to finish the reading process of the dorm rules, with a full questioning of course regarding the last rule.

"Em... So that's the rule... " I said doubtfully. Yes, of course how anyone is not confused about the last regulation, in this dorm almost all of them are women (unless there is a male staff) and if there are rules like that then...

 

 

 

 

"..." Silence ensued again.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly…

 

 

 

 

"Unnie... the last rule..." Yena broke the silence that hit our room (again) with the question that was directed at me regarding the last rule. Honestly, I was a little surprised by the question and could not answer it.

"Um...", that's what came out of my mouth. I also saw other trainees asking for help, but what I got was a quick shake that my eyes couldn't even catch. Except…

 

Sakura...

 

She looked confused, maybe because everything we said from earlier in this room was used Korean. While Miyu just shook her head, I didn't know whether she understood or not.

"Never mind that it is not necessary to ask, the regulation does not have much effect, isn’t? We better start dividing the bed." Eunbi said, not caring about the last regulation.

"Yes, Eunbi is right. Let's start dividing the bed!" I said approving Eunbi's proposal. Everyone nodded in agreement and of course I had to translate our conversation with our two Japanese trainees first.

 

Huff ...

 

Honestly, I was very curious about the rules, especially after I saw the reaction from Sakura. Looks like she knows something, but what? Why doesn't she express her thoughts if she knows something? (A/N: maybe because she doesn't understand ?? >. <)

"Then I want the bottom bunk!" Yena said, taking the bottom bunks while sitting on it.

 

Hm...

 

Even though I want the bottom bunks too, but there is still one more...

"I can occupy this bed right?", Eunbi asked as she approached the bunk I had been looking for.

 

Ah...

 

"Hm... What do you think guys??" "Yena and Eunbi want the bottom bunk. What do you both think? " I asked in a rather unwilling tone. Maybe I just should get the top bunk. I also ask the opinion of other trainees.

"I agree, Kaeun-san" Miyu replied, agreeing to my question.

"I agree, Unnie." Gyuri replied, "because I want the top bunk."

And Sakura only answered my question with a nod.

"Then I, Gyuri, Miyu, and Sakura sleep on the top bunk??" "Then me, Gyuri, Miyu, and Sakura sleeping on the top bunk??"  I asked again to make sure.

"Nae !!" everyone answered me together.

We began to clean the beds. Because I have finished my luggage a little. Then I saw Sakura struggling to get things done.

Looks like she's in trouble... I thought as I approached her.

"Sakura, want me to help ??" I offered my help to Sakura.

"Eum... it's okay Kaeun-san, I can tidy it myself. A little more it will be finished soon." Sakura answered without looking at me.

"Are you sure?"

Is she sure she doesn't need my help?? I thought confused with her attitude toward me.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." Sakura answered again, still turning her face away from me.

"Well then, if you need any help please don't hesitate to call me okay?" I offered again to make sure if she needed my help.

"Okay... Kaeun-san, thank you..." her answer gave me certainty.

I returned to my bed, but I still watched Sakura. Because if she needs help wouldn't it be faster if I watched her right? I can directly help her. (A / N: You just want to watch her eh? >.<)

 

 

 

 

Ah….

I remember her reaction before...

What does it mean??

Could she know something ??

But if I ask...

It will be too embarrassing!!!

Oh, yes!

Tomorrow I just ask the others, maybe they know!

Yes, for sure!      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura POV

What are they talking about??

I thought while staring at all the people who spoke languages that I had never heard so often in my home country.

 

Huff...

 

It feels so dizzy, I have to try to learn this language quickly. Because not understanding something is very annoying. Yes, even though there are earphones that have been connected to the translator to translate the language, I still feel uncomfortable.

Since this program started, I have an unpleasant feeling...

Yes, it's true, the assessment here is very strict. I made it into class A and it was already a very unexpected miracle. I thought I would go to class F along with the others, but the judge gave me an assessment that I was in class A.

 

Of course, I won't waste this opportunity I'll show all my abilities here...

 

That's what I thought but...

 

There is one trainee from that country who draws my attention...

 

And make me lost my focus sooo much…

 

"Unnecessary physical contact is... Forbidden?" she said when she read the last regulation in our dorm to be heard by others. Yes, this person is what I meant.

 

 

 

 

"..." suddenly this room became quiet.

 

 

 

 

"Eh?" That was the first word that everyone said in this room after we finished reading all the rules in front of our room.

 

Uh ...! Wait a minute! I shouted in my mind as I turned my face away.

 

"Em... So that's the rule..." she said doubtfully after she finished reading the rules.

 

 

 

 

"..." silence returned.

 

 

 

 

Can't it ?? I thought again while thinking about the reason for that regulation.

 

"Unnie... the last rule..." said a Korean trainee to Kaeun-san.

 

Ah! What is she talking about? That tone... Did she ask about the regulation?? No! Don’t! I thought as I looked at the trainees from Korea, em... Choi Yena? (A / N: Yep right ~) asks Kaeun-san something.

 

"Um ..." she said doubtfully. It seems like Kaeun-san can't answer the question from the Korean trainee (A/N: Eheemm her name is Yena, Saku-chan @. @) she also looks at the others, and when her eyes point at me I look at her with confused because even though I know that person asks something but I don't know exactly what they are talking about. But, it seems Miyu-san understood what they were talking about because she was shaking her head like the others.

 

"Never mind that it is not necessary to ask, the regulation does not have much effect, isn’t? We better start dividing the bed." Said a trainee from Korea again eliminating the silence. Hm ...? Oh her name is Kwon Eunbi.

Huff... Looks like I have to memorize all trainee names here... I thought because I didn't really recognize Korean trainees. Even though they still use the nametag I want to recognize them one by one.

 

"Yes, Eunbi is right. Let's start dividing the bed!" Said Kaeun-san approving Eunbi-san's proposal. All of us nodded in agreement, Eh? Why do I know what they are talking about? Of course, because Kaeun-san translates all the conversations to me and Miyu-san.

Huff... Luckily Eunbi-san switched the topic. Hopefully, nobody will notice... I thought while sighing, but suddenly I felt someone was watching me. When I turned around it turned out that it was Miyu-san who was looking at me by narrowing her eyes and a smile that she knew something. (A/N: you get caught Kkura ya~ >,<)

 

 

 

 

Ah... I'm dead...

 

 

 

 

"Then I want the bottom bunk!" Yena-san said while occupying the bottom bunk, it seemed like she wanted to occupy it?

 

Hm?

Kaeun-san's expression...

Looks like she also wants the bottom bunk...?

 

 

 

"I can occupy this bed right?" Eunbi-san asked while walking toward the bottom bunk and then sat on it.

Ah... Cute. I thought while looking at Kaeun-san's expression that changed somewhat because there was someone who wanted her targeted bed.

"Hm... What do you think guys??" "Yena and Eunbi want the bottom bunk. What do you both think?" Kaeun-san said to us because the bottom bunk had been sought by the two trainees.

"I agree, Kaeun-san" Miyu-san answered in agreement.

"I agree, Unnie." Gyuri replied the Korean trainee who last spoke in this room, "because I want the top bunk."

And I just answered the question with a nod.

"Then I, Gyuri, Miyu, and Sakura sleep on the top bunk??" "Then me, Gyuri, Miyu, and Sakura sleeping on the top bunk??" Kaeun-san asked again to make sure.

"Nae !!" we all answered compactly. Even though I didn't really understand what she was saying but from the tone, it was sure to make sure it wasn't?

We also began to tidy up each other's bunks. When I saw my luggage...

Hm...

Actually my luggage is a little, it's just that I put it carelessly. Ugh... very messy...

Then I feel someone is approaching me.

Ah!

Kaeun-san!

What should I do???!!! I thought panic to see Kaeun-san suddenly approaching me.

"Sakura, want me to help ??" Kaeun-san offered me.

Before answering Kaeun-san's offer, I was already panic.

Ah! What should I answer ?! It's impossible for me to let her clean up my things! I thought panic with what I had to answer from the question.

"Eum... it's okay Kaeun-san, I can tidy it myself. A little more it will be finished soon." I replied answering without looking at Kaeun-san. I don't want her to see my face turn red!

"Are you sure??" Kaeun-san asked again.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." I replied, lowering my head.

"Well then, if you need any help please don't hesitate to call me okay?" Kaeun-san said again to make sure I really needed help.

"Okay... Kaeun-san, thank you..." my answer signaled that I understood.

After that, Kaeun-san returned to her bed. But I can still feel that Kaeun-san is still watching over me.

Ugh... What have I done?! That's an impolite act. Ughhhhhhhhh... I thought again while continuing to clean up my things that were still scattered.

If it continues like this I can't focus on this training!

In the meantime, I will stay away from Kaeun-san. Um! That is for the best!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+=================================================================================================+-+
Sorry, I can only extend this chapter a bit >.<
Chapter 2 in the manufacturing process!!
I will speed it up if there is time <3

 

Hope you guys like it!!!