GETTING TO KNOW GLOKMUSIC_JAEJOONGIE...

INTERVIEW OF GLOKMUSIC_JAEJOONGIE.....

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE..

TINA: What does YunJae represent to you?
GLO: YunJae to me, is the kind of relationship people always read about in slow-burn 100k fics. I don’t think I’d want a relationship like theirs but I feel like I want them to be my parents the way they are??? lol

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
GLO: They’re gorgeous and basically shipped themselves what more could you want.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them? (Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
GLO: Uhhh I don’t actually write those kinds of topics because I don’t like them. Affair and home-wrecker I can deal with, but ?? Gross. I’ve never read any fics with that. But everyone is ok with everything because it’s YunJae and we love them and also since they’re not as popular anymore people just read what they can get.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
GLO: I’d be happy for him! Jaejoong is my bias and I want him to be happy. He’s mentioned recently that he’s lonely and not in love and that he thinks his fans want him to be alone forever. I would be really happy if he is able to fall in love!!

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
GLO: Hmm… I would wish that they were honest with their relationship but overall I would be happy for them!

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
GLO: I think the touching and talking about how much they mean to each other is real, but the whole “I wanna marry Yunho if I was a girl” was fan service. But they do have a very real friendship and Yunho was always protective of Jaejoong. So… maybe like 60% real and 40% fan service.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
GLO: I think he’s biual at the most tbh but I bet he’s had with a dude at least once.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
GLO: I’ll be happy, proud and support them if it were to happen!

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
GLO: I don’t really think you can “look” gay… Jaejoong has more feminine features than Yunho, but both of them have really masculine personalities.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
GLO: I do think they still meet as friends! When they met in the army in 2015 it definitely wasn’t the first time they’d seen each other in years. So I do think they hang out, especially cuz YunJae shippers are experts at finding evidence of them with each other lol.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it? What do you think?
GLO: It could very well be about Yunho but Jaejoong doesn’t want Yunho to get in trouble. It would be nice if it was for him but… it’s not that deep lol.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions?
GLO: To be honest I haven’t written in years so… haven’t really sacrificed my time. But I would say I write because of the expectations of readers. I have decided to do one or two more fics but I will probably permanently retire from YunJae fics after that.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
GLO: I’m going to rewrite “The Vampire’s Bride” and maybe another old fic idea I had but… other than that I’m moving to write for other fandoms now.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
GLO: Love is love. I accept everyone.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homouality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
GLO: They need to shut the up and go back to the seventeenth century or die lmao.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
GLO: Need to separate church from state, need religion to NOT be taught in schools, continue encouraging people to come out and teach others about homouality, MAKE LAWS PROTECTING GAY PEOPLE.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
GLO: I don’t plan on having kids but if I did and they came out to me I would accept them. Nothing wrong with being gay.

TINA: Pride or love?
GLO: Uh… depends. I put romance behind all my life goals to be honest.

TINA: Love to me is…………
GLO: I’ve never been in love but platonic love means you can be crazy around those people and have fun with them.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
GLO: Nope. Maybe lust or attraction, but not true love.

TINA: What are your views on yoochun scandal?
GLO: Honestly… I don’t even know… I don’t follow Yoochun that actively so.

TINA: Since Junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
GLO: It’s just a ship, not like they were actually dating. Also I like Hani so it was nice to see Junsu dating a female celebrity who is active.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
GLO: I was surprised because they never revealed that he was dating, it was just… marriage all of a sudden.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
GLO: Nah lol there hasn’t been a pic of them together since before Jaejoong’s enlistment. Jaejoong is getting cozy with younger celebs tho and I’m here for that!!

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
GLO: There’s nothing wrong with shipping, just make sure you know it’s NOT REAL. Seriously. Don’t hate on any women who they are in relationships with that’s so immature and let’s be real, your oppa is never going to date you.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS...

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
GLO: As long as it’s something YOU want go for it! I hate when idols are forced into it but if it was by their own choice it’s fine.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
GLO: Doesn’t everyone know he got a nose job lmao.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
GLO: I mean, it’s fun. And it’s better than being into drugs or stealing or .

TINA: Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
GLO: I’ll read YunJae fics here and there but I’m not nearly as into it as I used to be.

TINA: What other ships are you interested in ?
GLO: I really like Klance (from Voltron: Legendary Defender) and SnowBaz (from the book Carry On). I also like KogiMika from Touken Ranbu.


END OF PART 3.

Dearest GLO,
      Thank you for giving us this oppurtunity to get to know the mind behind the yunjae fanfics...we look forward to see the re-vamp of your fanfic.ALL THE VERY BEST IN YOUR FUTURE PROJECTS.
                   With Love,
                      TINA.


To read GLO'S fanfics head out to her AFF account GLOKMUSIC_JAEJOONGIE