LET'S GET INTIMATE WITH GLOKMUSIC_JAEJOONGIE...

INTERVIEW OF GLOKMUSIC_JAEJOONGIE.....

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS....

TINA: How and when did you decide to be a fanfic author?
GLO: I think I was in eighth grade and I had just discovered fanfics and I decided I wanted to be a writer too.

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
GLO: My friend wanted me to write a certain topic so I wrote it for her.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
GLO: I can’t say it. I haven’t touched that account in years.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
GLO: My friend helped me with it, but I wanted to write something that was a mystery.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
GLO: I wrote short stories in middle school for contests.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
GLO: Of course! All authors have.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
GLO: You have to tag it right so it pops up in the right fandoms. Also I was tight with a really popular fic author and she promoted my fic for me.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
GLO: Yes! But honestly I’ve never gotten mean comments and now I don’t really care who reads it.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
GLO: I was soooo excited! I was like “wow someone actually read and liked this trash thank you god” but nah I don’t remember who it is.

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing a fanfic?
GLO: Gotta have a good playlist and snacks.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
GLO: I’ll always have a general idea and I do keep notes, but other than that it takes me wherever.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
GLO: In the shower, usually, or when I’m listening to a specific song. I love song fics.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
GLO: Honestly not enough.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
GLO: Getting started.

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
GLO: Fleshing it out and not being redundant.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.
When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?

GLO: The past few years, honestly. I haven’t written since I finished “Hopeless Love”.


TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
GLO: Nope. Let it sit.

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
GLO: No I haven’t… there are a few writers I’d love to work with though!

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
GLO: Simple. I do think I have my own style, but I wouldn’t call it unique.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
GLO: I write FOR my readers. Some of them have been with me since the beginning. I really appreciate them! I love getting comments, I try to reply to every single comment! I love knowing what people think of my writing or how I made them feel!

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..
Any words for silent readers?

GLO: I would love to see comments from you, but I want you to be comfortable before you do so! Thanks for taking the time to read my fic! I hope you’ll comment one day!

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
GLO: Yes I do! I don’t really read new ones though, I just go back and read ones that I enjoyed before. I love the Clair de Lune and Arranged Marriage and Faerlamore series from caleyedoscope, and also Indelible.

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
GLO: Uh… not in the YunJae fandom. I’m friends with a popular writer in the Klance fandom though. Also shoutout to phinea2009, probably my only real friend in the YunJae fandom I don’t talk to anyone else that much.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
GLO: I try not to write stories that follow stereotypical plotlines lol.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
GLO: Not that I know of.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
GLO: Don’t do it lmao and if you steal my work I’ll beat your .

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
GLO: I don’t. I haven’t written in a couple of years lol.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
GLO: The middle of the night. I hate that because I prefer to sleep in the night lmao.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
GLO: Hm… fantasy I guess.


ALL ABOUT STORIES........

TINA: What is the inspiration behind the fanfic “HOPELESS LOVE”?
GLO: One of my friends did an English cover of the song “Hopeless Love” by Park Jimin and I was like ooooh… angst… I’m gonna write angsty YunJae.

TINA: Inspiration and thoughts behind the fanfic
“LITTLE BLACK DRESS”
GLO: I wanted to write and needed some kind of plot tbh… I don’t remember.

TINA: Few words on the fanfic
“MARRY ME”?
GLO: My first fic!! I don’t even wanna think about it it was soooo cringey ajsdhksjfh my writing is better now.

TINA: What is the inspiration behind the fanfic
“ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS”?
GLO: Idk I wrote these in high school.

TINA: Tells us about the fanfic
“THE AIR MATTRESS”?
GLO: I wanted to write fluff, and this was a prompt someone gave me on tumblr.

TINA: Few words on the fanfic
“IT’S COLD”?
GLO: Fluff! More fluff!

TINA: Few words on the fanfic
“WITH TIME”? Inspiration behind the fanfic?
GLO: This was another request from tumblr! Honestly if you have one shot requests for YunJae and you know the situation you want send it to me on tumblr @mirotic-mp3 and maybe I’ll write it!

TINA: Of all the stories you wrote,is there any fanfic that has a very special place in your heart..if yes name of the fanfic and why
GLO: Hopeless Love, because it’s the first fic I finished and also the first one to get that popular.

TINA: Still writing or have you stopped now?
GLO: I want to write but I don’t really have the energy.

TINA: Any future yunjae fanfics you are working on currently?
GLO: I’m working on revamping an old fic of mine, The Vampire’s Bride. That’s probably the last YunJae fic I’ll write in a while because I have no new ideas for them.


All ABOUT ......

TINA: Tells us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae? Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
GLO: Idk why you guys are interested, because I am not. I don’t read or write fics with any tropes like that.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
GLO: Eh depends. Do I want it to be specific or more casual? The specific ual act being performed can also raise the difficulty of writing the scene.

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
GLO: Nah.

TINA: How do you write the scene? What is the inspiration?
GLO: Honestly… I just decide how I want them to do it and I write it. If you really need some visuals, watch .

TINA: Has any family member or friends have ever walked on you while writing a scene?
GLO: Yeah, but they don’t know what I’m writing so it’s never been an issue.

TINA: Thoughts after writing your first ever scene?
GLO: I don’t think that’s actually how works but it’s the best I’ve got.

TINA: What is the secret of writing a scene that turns on your readers?
GLO: If it turns me on, it turns them on.

TINA:It is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
GLO: Even if I stop writing, I won’t delete my account or completed stories. Or, I do decide to delete my AFF, I will definitely cross-post on my ao3.

TINA: Any words for the readers?
GLO: Thank you for reading and loving my stories. Even if I no longer actively participate in the fandom I’m glad what I did contribute was enjoyable for you. Please look forward to The Vampire’s Bride! Love you guys!


END OF PART 2.