Oneshot

why him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gun could not help but look at Minhyuk as he danced.

The rapper was watching the blond so intensely that he didn't notice his friend come sit beside him.

"Yo man what's got you so focused on? Joo asked him.

"Huh did you say something?" He replied not taking his eyes off the dancer he had a problem that he was unwilling to fix nor talk about it.

"You been zoning out dude, come on get up and go practice with him" Jooheon said and his friend got up on autopilot and Gun missed the smirk from the other.

"You got it all wrong let me-No let Minhyuk help him out" Jooheon said and he winked at Wonho.

"If you say so but me and Hyungwon are more qualified to help him, and way are you here" Wonho said giving Jooheon a weird look.

"Hey I just came to check in is all, I did my job here see you guys later" Jooheon says and he leaves.

"I don't understand him sometimes" Wonho whispers and Hyungwon giggles making the other grin and he huged the other into the couch below taking their much needed break.

Gun knew now why his friend dropped in and he laughed a bit and hid his smile with his hat and slowed down a bit making the other mess up and they ended up on the floor.

He blushed as the blond landed on him nearly taking the breath from him.

He laid there for a bit not knowing where to put his hands and he felt the older shift and he opened his eyes to look at the other looking down at him worry.

"Ah sorry I'll I'll get r-right off yo-He cut off the others stuttered words and by hugging the other and rolling them over and sniffed the other before getting up and tugging the other up with him and he lets go when he hears Wonho whistle at them.

Gun runs out and the others shout at him but Min keeps quite and he blushes at what happened and the feel of the rappers body against his own was fantastic.

He really wants to go back to the moment when he got rolled over to the floor he almost moaned at the feel.

Wonho and Hyungwon looked at him and they shared a look knowing that the two stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter