TWO

Were we Destined?

Four months has passed, I just met up with a couple of friends. I was now getting ready to attend Sana's wedding. I didn't wear any formal now, my flight is around seven in the evening now. I'll just gonna drop by and witness her biggest day of her life. I checked my things every single one of it. I took my keys and left my house.


Once I got inside, I received a call from Jeongyeon-eonnie. I guess she's already at the wedding place. I told her I'll be there soon, once she ended her call I took the box of the ring I bought and looked at it for the last time. I am ready to move on, to start a new life. 


The drive was a bit longer than I expected it, when I arrived at the venue of the wedding I knew that it has started. I saw Nayeon,Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon in the crowds. The part of the wedding was now at the end of the wedding vows, I looked at Sana who was beautiful in white. My heart clenched and saw how Happy she was this day, I was happy too but I couldn't feel it.


The atmosphere was relaxing, “Now, you may kiss the bride.” 


I smiled and saw them finally tied together for life,I looked at the newly weds from afar that I didn't even notice that Nayeon and the other two already saw me just right behind them.


“Tzuyu!–” 

“What– Hey, Why are you crying?” 


Oh shoot, I didn't know. I wiped my face and stopped the waterworks,but I see that my vision were getting blurry.


“Jjeuwi?” 


I saw Sana, looking at me. She was even more beautiful up close, the wedding gown looks so beautiful on her. She's a goddess. 


“Ah, Sana. Congratulations on your wedding! So, uhm.. I'll be leaving Korea today–” 


“What?!”  she gasped and looked so hurt and shocked.


I smiled as I looked at her, I held her hand. The one where her wedding ring was. I took out the small box and placed it on her hand,“I bought this four years ago, It's a wedding gift.”


I need to go. 


“So.. Yeah, I'll catch my flight now.” 


I ran away to my car, I was too broken to hold all of this up. I entered my car and left them without saying a proper goodbye to them.  It was hard, but I needed to do this. Good bye.. I love you


---

Back at the venue, right after Tzuyu left like that. Nayeon gave Sana a letter, written by Tzuyu.


“Sana, Hey. It's been awhile since I wrote a letter to you. I'm happy that you're married now, love Dahyun more and be happy with her,Okay Princess? I may not be your prince anymore but you're always be my Princess. Always. I'm sorry I didn't told you about my flight, I'm going back to Taiwan. Probably going yo restart my life again, trying to find the person who'll be destined with me. Remember the ring you wanted four years ago? Open the box.”... ]


Sana was crying, Dahyun was comforting her in their room. She cried more, it was the ring she wanted before.


[ “I was planning to propose to you that day you broke up with me and chose Dahyun over me, Remember I didn't argue about it? I accepted it.  ‘If you love someone,learn to let go.’  some say, I guess this is the destined path for us. But hey, I'm happy that you found someone who is much worthy than your love. I'm sorry about my sudden departure. Sana,we met for a reason but we were never destined for one another. I love you, I still do. But, Love her more than me. She'll give you everything and give her yours,Princess. Good bye.”

–Tzuyu] 


Sana cried unto Dahyun's embrace,holding the letter and the now wedding gift from Tzuyu. They're now going separate ways, away from each other. Treasuring the moments and memories shared and made. Putting everything in the past, moving towards now to the future.