Feelings

Don't You See?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve known Jamie since middle school.” He began, kicking a rock. “We were really good friends and naturally I started liking her.”

Another arrow shot right through her heart.

“But that was all in middle school. I grew up and now she’s just a friend to me…but I know it’s not like that for her. Which is why I don’t really talk to her anymore. I feel like it’s been too long and I want her to stop.” He explained, stopping in his tracks. She turned to him and was trapped in his gaze. “I know this might be a little confusing but I feel the need to tell you. I know we just started talking but I can’t be friends with you anymore.”

She furrowed her eyebrows, feeling a lump in .

“I can’t be friends with people I’m interested in.”

Wait… What????

Jungkook grabbed her hands, “I’m serious about you. I know you felt it. How we instantly clicked.”

Rose pulled her hands away from his, “Wait..what??” She blurted, completely baffled with what he was saying. It all felt too quick, too sudden.

“I’m interested in in you. I always have been since being in the same class. Ever since that day we started talking as friends, I couldn’t help but want to be with you more.” He continued, grabbing onto her hand again. This time his grip was stronger. He pulled her closer to him and with his free hand, he tipped up her chin. His eyes met hers, “I want you to see me seriously.”

Her eyes blinked and with each blink, he was closer to her. Just as he was about to press his lips against her, a sudden thud on the ground startled them both. “Ah!! My phone...” She squatted down so quickly that she almost lost balance. She checked it and sighed in relief seeing that it didn’t crack.

Biting her lower lips, she stood back up and an awkward silence suddenly enveloped the two. Jungkook cleared his throat, “S-so what do you.. say?” He asked hesitantly.

There were so many thoughts in her mind that she was finding it hard to even muster up any kind of response. She bit her lower lip, “I- I h- have always seen you seriously.” Her voice was as soft as a whisper but still loud enough for him to hear.

Immediately a smile grew on his face. He felt as if he was walking on cloud 9 and nothing – absolutely nothing – could bring him down from this very moment.

. . .

“So, then what happened???” Jennie squealed as the four friends video chatted each other. They all eagerly awaited the ending of this long waited for moment for their friend.

“Well, he walked me home and we held hands the whole way. It was really nice…” Her voice faded towards the end as she replayed the moment in her mind.

“What?! That’s it?? No kiss??” Lisa yelled in protest.

“Yeah what’s up with that!!! This was the perfect moment!!” Jisoo added and the three girls nodded, demanding for answers.

Rose shifted in her bed, “Well he was going to… but then my phone fell and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter