Ball

Don't You See?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stared blankly at the back of Rosé’s head in class. He leaned against his palm, inclining over on his desk.

She laughed away with her friends, completely unaware of him staring at her.

Not that he was trying to be a creep, he just couldn’t help but to stare at her beauty. The other guys in his class were all over girls like Jennie, whose looks are exotic or Jisoo who is the epitome of Korean beauty. Lisa is also popular around the guys as she’s a natural born barbie doll. However, everyone seemed to be sleeping on Rosé.

The four were in their own little world and for some reason, no one could penetrate it. They were always together and yet, never together. Whenever one of them was alone, there is this invisible forcefield around that prevented others from getting any closer.

They were just that powerful. Students of the school had a nickname for them: BlackPink. This name came about because of how unapproachable they were, but they never seemed to give off a mean girl vibe. It was like they just wanted to be with each other and no one else.

However, Lisa was a little different from the others. When she’s not with the rest of the girls she’s playing sports with the guys who were lucky enough to have been already playing.

There are some people who don’t like them. For natural reasons though, like jealousy or annoyance.

“Jungkook please read the next first four stanza’s.” The teacher raised her eyebrows, knowing that she had caught him daydreaming again.

He jumped slightly, finally coming back to his senses but didn’t really know where they were reading. Rosé turned back, and he felt even more pressured.

“Here…” Yugyeom passed him the book quickly before it began getting awkward.

Jungkook cleared his throat and recited his designated part of the poem:

 If only you would turn,

And see me. I think I’m nice.

And you’re nice too.

Does that mean we’re compatible?

And Look! We go to the same

School, at the same hour,

And under the same sun,

The blossoms are fluttering

“Thank you, now what’s going on here?” His teacher further questioned.

He gulped down and his eyes darted back down to Yugyeom who couldn’t contain his laughter. “Uh… this person like someone from their school? And is trying to reason to themselves why they and their, uh, crush would be good together…?”

Luckily, his teacher liked his response and he was let off the hook. He slumped back into his chair as the attention was gone.

Yugyeom lightly punched Jungkook’s arm, “She probably knows about your…” His eyes darted around to make sure no one was listening, “crush.” He snickered as Jungkook lifted his fist as a threat.

Jungkook then rolled his eyes and decided to pay attention to prevent being caught off guard again.

“Miss Rosé, would you read the rest for us?” The teacher asked and Yugyeom didn’t hesitate to begin teasing Jungkook again.

Jungkook couldn’t even react to his friends teasing. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter